Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:25:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need an Investor & a Co-Founder For My Project  (Read 491 times)
Aying (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 07:30:26 AM

Hello all, i will try and be detailed as possible. 8 Months ago i started the development of a new project which i can't give full details here for obvious reasons. The development of the project is at about 70% completed. Some details about the project are as follows;

1) B2B: We are building the panel for both Resellers and users at the same time focusing on Resellers majorly while the Resellers focuses on advertising to the end users

2) Replica: I already have the same solution on another Industry; i am just replicating the idea into something bigger and better. The old solution makes in profit between $8k to $20k Monthly, and this new industry is more popular, used and known.

3) Free to setup: Somehow we are able to add some cool features like building some Pre-Built templates so that the Resellers are just able to sign up and just point their domain name then a ready to promote site is up. With some cool way to modify their website easily. Also, they don't have to pay for anything, it’s free to sign up and it's free to begin earning from our platform.

4) Highly Profitable: This business can start making up to $800,000 in PROFITS within 6 Months and i will prove it to you.

5) Perfect Choice For Internet Marketers: There is no serious internet Marketer online that will see this platform and not want to try it out. Everything is ready for use, just point and play. Everything built to Make serious income for Resellers has been developed, what the Reseller just needs is a domain name and everything is ready.

6) Custom Coin: Forget about those shit coins that are not being used. In 2 years after launch, we would introduce a custom coin for the purpose of payment across all Reseller's website which has been estimated to be around 200,000 to 500,000 users. No ICO, no Airdrop, No Pre-sale just build and use COIN which will overtake over 95% of all existing Cryptocurrencies out there presently. This is the bigger picture.

Why I Need An Investor & A Co-Founder.

I have a couple of projects i have managed in the past either as SOLO or with a team. Those i have ran as SOLO most times don't succeed cos am left only with my ideas and sometimes you need every motivation from a like mind team or person. Sharing the risk also is an important factor, when you and someone or a team of persons are investing together in a project then there are higher chances of it surviving and being successful.

All other funds added to the project will be used ONLY for Marketing and SEO an Escrow can be set up for this purpose. As I have funded the project development from scratch for over 8 Months now.

The Team
There are in total of 10 persons working on this platform. 3 developers, 2 designers, 1 graphics designers, 1 animation developer,  1 Content writer and SEO expert,  1 project Lead and the Supervisor which is Me.

Budget
I have drawn up a budget of $129,000 for  Marketing only, and I have already spent up to 40% of this for the development.

It’s not just the Money, I need a CO-Founder with the right Management skills who somehow has one or two experiences with StartUps. Expected Launch date is 9th March 2021. Company will be registered in the US, Co-Founder can be from any region.

Watch out for this SPACE!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aying (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 07:31:45 AM

RESERVED

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2021, 06:13:47 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2021, 10:54:56 PM by Vod

4) Highly Profitable: This business can start making up to $800,000 in PROFITS within 6 Months and i will prove it to you.

Rather than offering to provide proof, you should have included it.  Smiley
Looking forward to seeing this plan that will allow anyone, anytime to make $800,000 (but no more!) in six months.

...just build and use COIN which will overtake over 95% of all existing Cryptocurrencies out there presently. This is the bigger picture.

You should include proof of that as well.  Then you will attract the big whales (billions in funding).

Edit:  Website has no traffic and corporation info is fake.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 09:42:48 PM

Company will be registered in the US, Co-Founder can be from any region.

If you are open for a foreign/non-resident co-founder in your project just make sure he has visited US or at least have a VISA in the US as you might have problems when it comes to registering your company with a co-founder not being able to visit the country as well. Also with a project this big (potential 800,000$ profit) I'm assuming that you are looking for big investments as well as highly skilled people which from my experience you will barely get anything here from the forum so I think you might have better chances on maybe asking people who you are close with or you have work with before since I think this is a better route to go.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 01:22:16 PM

Why don't you describe what the project actually is? Idea is nothing, and execution is everything. There is no such thing as someone stealing your idea and making your product. Your description is not suitable as well. You are describing a product. Serious investors don't invest in products, they invest in people. So rather than a vague product description, you should describe it in detail, and put down some things about yourself that makes you only person suitable to make that product, and receiving the investment.
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 5543

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2021, 02:32:26 PM

6) Custom Coin: Forget about those shit coins that are not being used. In 2 years after launch, we would introduce a custom coin for the purpose of payment across all Reseller's website which has been estimated to be around 200,000 to 500,000 users. No ICO, no Airdrop, No Pre-sale just build and use COIN which will overtake over 95% of all existing Cryptocurrencies out there presently. This is the bigger picture.

When someone is so sure that they can make a cryptocurrency that will immediately occupy the very top of the crypto world, then I see it as one big warning that the one who proposes something like that is not standing firmly on the ground but lives in the clouds.

It’s not just the Money, I need a CO-Founder with the right Management skills who somehow has one or two experiences with StartUps. Expected Launch date is 9th March 2021. Company will be registered in the US, Co-Founder can be from any region.

You have less than 3 months until the launch of the company, and only now are you looking for a co-founder and extra money? To me, this is a bit frivolous from a business perspective, and it seems that you are in financial trouble and want to reduce the risk of investing your extra money.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2021, 06:51:56 PM

You have less than 3 months until the launch of the company, and only now are you looking for a co-founder and extra money? To me, this is a bit frivolous from a business perspective, and it seems that you are in financial trouble and want to reduce the risk of investing your extra money.

About six weeks now.  Do I need to wait until March 9, or can I tag this scammer?  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 10:09:42 PM

I won't be judging his company being a scam just because he of the time frame because there is more to it than just time. Elon Musk created the boring company just a month after tweeting that he will create tunnel because he was stuck in traffic, there are several others who have created companies just because of an idea. Now he is looking for investors and co-founders these types of guys are known risk takers and I think with the money involve in his project the type of guys looking into it will smell the scam a mile away when he propose to them.
Aying (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 07:19:40 AM

To My Prospective Co-Founders

Do not be discouraged, forget about these guys posting negativity. This is a faceless forum and most just comment based on Signature and some are specially known for this.

-They didn't read the fact that i said i have been on this project for over 8 Months now
-They didn't read the fact that i already have a replica of same idea on another industry making between $8k to $20k in profits Monthly, a serious person will contact me to prove this.
-They also didn't read where i said, the co-founder's funds will be used ONLY FOR MARKETING after the platform has been launched and we could also use Escrow to make sure this is what it's for

I don't believe that everyone would accept your pitch cos people think differently, some people are risk takers while some aren't. Some are able to think out of the box while some others can't that's why there would be few Millionaires because some people are JUST happy with their daily, weekly or monthly pay jobs. i don't blame people when they see negativity on project they don't even know and they didn't even ask questions it's a waste of time answering these people.

For those who didn't understand my Pitch.
Co-funder's funds will be used only for Marketing and it would be placed on Escrow depending on how the co-founder wants it and i am already successful with the same idea on another industry, so i have the experience and skills to make this new industry work.

Regards.

Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 5543

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2021, 10:46:00 AM

About six weeks now.  Do I need to wait until March 9, or can I tag this scammer?  :/

In fact, it doesn't matter how much time is left - I've recalculated a bit. And as for the tag, I still wouldn't do it in advance, because who knows, maybe it's the new Musk or Jobs Wink

On the other hand, if we look at OP post history, this is not the first time he has looked for partners and investors - and as far as I can see this project that was announced as something big and profitable has not become very successful.

The modus operandi is almost identical, it's all about a new coin that will be better than 95% of all coins in the crypto market.

What we Intend to achieve soon: By August, we would launch our own custom coin (PACY), this would be an Equity coin, it can be converted to cash easily or dividends paid Monthly for those who hold the coin. Before the launch of the coin we are planning to increase daily transactions and also increase the total number of users using the payment system. Using the site is completely free and we intend to make it free forever, though we have structured how the site would be maintained and how this can be sustained.

Private Investors: Presently, if we should value the coin that has not been developed with the total transactions we are already recording, i can confidently value the Equity coin at $0.0040 per coin at a total supply of 1Billion. The good news here is that, with or without the launch of the private coin, our project is already a success this has been as a result of we spending only privately raised funds for the development and initial Marketing of the project.

https://archive.vn/MkZjw

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2021, 09:44:08 PM

Co-funder's funds will be used only for Marketing and it would be placed on Escrow depending on how the co-founder wants it and i am already successful with the same idea on another industry, so i have the experience and skills to make this new industry work.

Great!  Now you can prove this, or I will tag you for trying to scam.

(Notice I'm not wearing a paid signature?  That means you can trust my opinion)

Aying (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 03:30:57 PM

I am not making public the domain. You send me a PM and i will send the link.

Regards.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2021, 05:45:21 PM

OK.  PM sent, and I will not reveal the domain.

Aying (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 06:00:28 PM

Done!

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2021, 06:45:04 PM

Done!

Verifying your claims.   I hope you respond in a timely manner.  Smiley

Saisher

Activity: 2282
Merit: 175

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 11:10:56 PM

Vod is the best candidate to prove this I have seen him giving a lot of opinions on many start ups and if he has a hint he'll tell everybody and most of the time he is right, I trust his opinion and hope you can prove that or you will be busted.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 01:52:42 AM

Vod is the best candidate to prove this I have seen him giving a lot of opinions on many start ups and if he has a hint he'll tell everybody and most of the time he is right, I trust his opinion and hope you can prove that or you will be busted.

The word "successful" is too generic to conclude a truth/lie. The OP did send me a link and he did validate he controlled the site.  I did verify corporate registration on the site.

However, the corporation is dissolving in 6 days because verification documents were never submitted.  And Alexa ranks the website in my signature a couple million spots higher than his.

To sum up:  The OP is probably sincere about his intentions but I cannot see where $50K would already have been spent, so I would recommend against investing another $80K.  

Aying (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 05:45:18 PM

The word "successful" is too generic to conclude a truth/lie. The OP did send me a link and he did validate he controlled the site.  I did verify corporate registration on the site.

However, the corporation is dissolving in 6 days because verification documents were never submitted.  And Alexa ranks the website in my signature a couple million spots higher than his.

To sum up:  The OP is probably sincere about his intentions but I cannot see where $50K would already have been spent, so I would recommend against investing another $80K.  

Thanks for your time.

Aying (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 05:46:08 PM

Offer still very much open. Ready to show work in progress to anyone who is interested in seeing.

Regards

KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 08:35:36 PM

Offer still very much open. Ready to show work in progress to anyone who is interested in seeing.

Regards
$80k is a big amount of money to invest particularly when nobody here knows you personally.
I suggest you create a pool and rope in around 20-30 people who can invest in that pool.
This will lower the risk for everyone.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: