Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:38:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinTalk ex-detective (policeman?) forum user  (Read 260 times)
GazetaBitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 6582

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 08:14:45 AM

I remember that a while ago I read a post made by a reputable and old forum member, saying something like in the past he used to be a private detective or to work in Police fields... I tend to believe he said he was a private detective though.

Unfortunately, I don't remember who wrote this. Vaguely, I tend to think the post was made by LFC_Bitcoin or SFR10, but I really can't remember (@LFC and SFR: please don't feel offended because I mentioned your names in case none of you said such thing).

However, in case the respective ex-detective reads this topic, please let me know.

If you are not a reputable and old forum member, please don't try to impersonate the respective user, as I'll know you are not him and I'll report the post to the mods for being deleted.

At others: please try to avoid spam. If any other user knows what I'm talking about and is willing to indicate me the one I'm looking for, feel free to reply or PM me. Otherwise, let's keep this topic clean, please.

I'm not sure if the topic belongs here, but if it doesn't I kindly ask mods to move it where it belongs.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2021, 04:08:22 PM
Merited by GazetaBitcoin (1)

I remember that a while ago I read a post made by a reputable and old forum member, saying something like in the past he used to be a private detective or to work in Police fields... I tend to believe he said he was a private detective though.

I was licensed as a PI and worked contracts for the Edmonton Police Service.   Was it me?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
GazetaBitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 07:24:15 AM

I was licensed as a PI and worked contracts for the Edmonton Police Service.   Was it me?

Uhm... maybe... I think I saw a member with a short display name... That's why I mentioned LFC and SFR. But maybe it was you...

Thank you for stepping by to this topic, Vod. I'll send you a PM.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 7809

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2021, 01:59:03 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2021, 04:08:38 PM by icopress
Merited by GazetaBitcoin (1)

Uhm... maybe... I think I saw a member with a short display name... That's why I mentioned LFC and SFR. But maybe it was you...
I suspect that this is exactly the post you mentioned, the post that you once saw but forgot (including the name of the author) ...

I have 35 years of part-time military/law enforcement telling me that is wrong, and that is the conflict ...........
..... and if i am not making any mistake than vod's experience is much longer than most of our forum users actual age. (Including me)
An interesting fact ... Considering that Vod is only 50, I believe that his career began with a military academy.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2021, 02:45:12 PM
Merited by Vod (1)

I was licensed as a PI and worked contracts for the Edmonton Police Service.   Was it me?
"GazetaBitcoin" you got someone who have vast experience in this specific field and if i am not making any mistake than vod's experience is much longer than most of our forum users actual age. (Including me)

Maybe there is a connection between vod's 35 years experience in military/law enforcement and his current bitcointalk profile's personal text Smiley. His profile's signature area was always a interesting thing to watch.

I can remember this one; Which is your favourite personal signature of bitcointalk?

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

GazetaBitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 07:29:48 AM

I suspect that this is exactly the post you mentioned, the post that you once saw but forgot (including the name of the author) ...

Yes! That was the one!. Thank you icopress for finding something I wasn't even able to remember Smiley Also, it's great that Vod also popped in the topic, so my PM won't be a surprise, as I told him I'll send him a message.

"GazetaBitcoin" you got someone who have vast experience in this specific field and if i am not making any mistake than vod's experience is much longer than most of our forum users actual age. (Including me)

Yes... Let's see how things work out. If relevant outcome will show up in the end, I'll make public the findings for what I'm looking for.

Thank you all! I'll close the topic now, as I found the one I was looking for.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████