Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:06:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has been targetted once again?  (Read 311 times)
Quidat

Activity: 2590
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 05:47:49 PM

It is not surprising anymore to witness bitcoin getting negative feedbacks from people. Bitcoin has been dominant ever since and almost everyone right now is patronizing it since its value has been very high so far. Those who didn't believe in it and witnessed it go to new heighst are probably the first one who are bashing it cause they weren't able to recieve such rewards like those who kept their faith strong on it. Bitcoin will always stay dominant, no matter how much hate it is getting from the criticizers.
Lots for sure to those who have doubted bitcoin on early years if they do try to look on whats the current price then they would definitely be having those kind of regrets.
For targeting bitcoin then it isnt something new into this market.It had been always given out negative image via media or other government as well about bitcoin.
They are trying to degrade it down or looking it bad into those people into their vicinity or scope but even though this happen, these people would sooner or later
able to uncover the beauty and  advantage when you do deal into this market.You would  see opportunities and  benefits that centralized stuffs cant give out.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 06:05:01 PM

I think this is what we see every time not just now but it has happened like that in the past. When bitcoin set a new ATH, for me any serious and bitcoin investors would not be worried because we know they will take advantage of the drop in price to fill their own wallet and wait for the right moment to sell it is a strategy. Do you know the same people in government are also part of institutions buying bitcoin as a body or individuals. If famous people like elon musk believe much about bitcoin so who are those people to report negative news
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 06:36:46 PM

I think this is part of the market now, that is, we have seen all these for quite a number of times, both the Media and government etc, can spread any news they want just create an impression which doesn't make sense, and also, from time immemorial till now, they have been sharing all these bad news and yet Bitcoin was  able to reach a new ATH that is enough to tell them that Bitcoin value is far beyond what they can just bring down or control. In the same way, I think people who have gone a long way with Bitcoin should understand by now that Bitcoin has come to stay and no matter what anyone says, or do it will still be here and will keep surprising them.

Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 07:19:14 PM

Bitcoin has been targeted once again with negative speculations over the media and it all started with flashing news when bitcoin reached its ATH and gradually publishers most possibly sponsored by government or banks are trying to question bitcoin's stability and we see new articles everyday stating Bitcoin is going to drop massively and all. This definitely affects nee entrants into Bitcoin which might lead them to withdraw it.

This time they are not directly targeting bitcoin but gradually.

News have a huge potential to affect the market price negative news will make people sell there bitcoin or maybe some will go for a different method like just reinvesting and going for just a short term investment for a low risk investment. And also positive news and influence the price to increase easily also like what happened because of elon musk bitcoin bio from that we can see how it affects the market and the traders. There was a big risk in investing because of the volatility of the market people are saying that it could be a huge scheme because if someone could sell a huge volume of bitcoin it could crash the market but it common that investing in cryptocurrency is risky.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 07:43:32 PM

I think this is part of the market now, that is, we have seen all these for quite a number of times, both the Media and government etc, can spread any news they want just create an impression which doesn't make sense, and also, from time immemorial till now, they have been sharing all these bad news and yet Bitcoin was  able to reach a new ATH that is enough to tell them that Bitcoin value is far beyond what they can just bring down or control. In the same way, I think people who have gone a long way with Bitcoin should understand by now that Bitcoin has come to stay and no matter what anyone says, or do it will still be here and will keep surprising them.
I think every type of businesses that is growing had something like this but Bitcoin is different, fudsters may be doing everything they can to make a bandwagon of weak-hands but that's just it, they can't take it down as long as there are people supporting Bitcoin. And I think it's part of the process where there's a bad news and good news in order for it to grow.

I think we all know what are the end point of these people spreading bad rumors especially in Bitcoin and that is to create a fud. This is happening every now and then but still there's no way it's losing to them and now that we have big names showing on the news accumulating Bitcoin every now and then, I don't think these fudster can make a move that would surprise us Bitcoin enthusiasts.

Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 07:49:14 PM

For me, people already learned their lessons for the past few years especially when Bitcoin did parabolic run last 2017, we saw a lot of FUD before and made Bitcoin dump a huge percentage and become more volatile comparee these past few weeks or started Bitcoin reached $15,000 and upto breaching the 2017's all-time-high.
FUDs are everywhere, it will now matter how people will manage it.

People are easily be manipulated by the government if they are not that knowledgeable or aware about what bitcoin really is.

It really depends on the investor on how he will manage those kind of negative speculations in the internet.

FUDs are like a virus, it will make your investment weaker and much problematic so learn how to deal with it so that you can somehow still control your behavior in the market.
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 02:00:26 AM

For me, people already learned their lessons for the past few years especially when Bitcoin did parabolic run last 2017, we saw a lot of FUD before and made Bitcoin dump a huge percentage and become more volatile comparee these past few weeks or started Bitcoin reached $15,000 and upto breaching the 2017's all-time-high.
FUDs are everywhere, it will now matter how people will manage it.

It is clear that after being in crypto for a long time, people are starting to be smart about managing everything well so that it is not easy to be exposed to things that can propagate an already established establishment.
bitcoin deserves a decent price and it has been proven and will continue and will create its newest ATH again this year.

People are easily be manipulated by the government if they are not that knowledgeable or aware about what bitcoin really is.

It really depends on the investor on how he will manage those kind of negative speculations in the internet.

FUDs are like a virus, it will make your investment weaker and much problematic so learn how to deal with it so that you can somehow still control your behavior in the market.

I think crypto users are no longer easily manipulated by anyone, especially by the government, they increasingly understand and can sort out what is acceptable and what is not. investors can only play the movement with the ability they have but not all can be in line and will determine whether it can make something negative will affect the whole.

the behavior of cryptomania has been well educated over time they are able to sort out which one is good to follow or not and are not always affected by issues that they cannot just believe, because experience will continue to make people more thorough in every step of the way.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: