Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:27:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else still regret not buying Bitcoin in 2011?  (Read 375 times)
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 04:08:48 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2021, 11:10:06 PM by Eureka_07

If I knew about bitcoin that time and didn't bought anything, then maybe I have huge regrets. But since I just knew about bitcoin years ago, there's not much regrets that I am feeling. Maybe the latest one, which I didn't bought around $10,000 and just look what we have now. Bitcoin mooned.
But everything is fine, I know it's not late.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 04:26:25 PM

If I knew about bitcoin that time and didn't bought anything, then maybe I have huge regrets. But since I just knee awbout bitcoin years ago, there's not much regrets that I am feeling. Maybe the latest one, which I didn't bought around $10,000 and just look what we have now. Bitcoin mooned.
But everything is fine, I know it's not late.
btc at around  $10,000 is much expensive than the price shown on the tweet .
 thats justifiable if you havent bought any but you can start a new positive investment life if you are feeling negative in the past , buy small amounts if you cant afford btc at a whole and keep it for another 10 or more years .
an any ordinary crypto today can be like a bitcoin on the past , no one invest on them because no one will know how are they going to worth in the future but its not too late because theres plenty of ordinary coins that havent growned huge that may have a potential
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 04:34:56 PM

Biggest regret in life was not knowing Bitcoin when it was that low of a price, imagine buying a heap amount of Bitcoins and selling it at the ATH value, you're more than a millionaire, those guys are definitely the luckiest people who had that amount of patience with holding, I personally regret not buying a single bitcoin when it was that low, all of us missed the opportunity of actually making that much of a profit, and I felt Nick's regret when he didn't bought BTC at $2.70, that could have been a huge profit.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 04:46:13 PM

This seems to be the thread these days...regrets, lost passwords and keys. Funny how people who thought bitcoin was trash have realized how wrong they were. I personally regret selling at $20k
<snip>
There are even more regrets from individuals which we are not known, but the truth still remains that most of today Bitcoin enthusiasts have some regret of not be on bitcoin early. I wasn't clear with the Bitcoin jargon's during my first days with Bitcoin, so, i thought it wasn't a profitable investment until the year 2017. In the early days of Bitcoin mining a very close friend used his old laptop for mining but dispersed the laptop becasue Bitcoin wasn't clear to him, but late 2017 he's regretting his actions.

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2021, 04:48:02 PM

I got to know bitcoin in early 2016 and it was still around $ 400 USD at that time and at that time it was quite expensive for me. I couldn't buy much at that time, just relying on Giveaways, Faucets and other free work to earn Bitcoin.
There is no regret of not buying bitcoin at that time, I am quite satisfied with my experience so far. Getting to know Bitcoin made my future better, even though I didn't own tens or hundreds of bitcoins. The most important thing is to make good use of each increase by taking profits when trading.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2021, 04:59:07 PM

If I had the opportunity to repurchase crypto in 2011, I would've probably invested in it or probably discovered the forum earlier. Imagine if you have been mining BTC with a decent computer, you would've made millions now. It's all about the timing as well. I have been part of this forum because I was immediately interested in what Bitcoin could do and the opportunity it gives to the people in control. P2P transfers are a game-changer. Anywhere in the world with minimal fees (a long time ago).

That's really a sad experience by Nick Allen. Definitely a regret for him, but it's never too late. Remember that.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2021, 06:19:39 PM

I personally regret my decision to not read more about bitcoin in 2012.
I saw it on a forum where I hang out almost every day to talk about online business.
the first time I read about it, I thought it was a new kind of MLM, so I decided to not read it again.
1 year later, more thread about bitcoin on that forum. however, the price is already high at that moment.
again, I thought 1 BTC is the smallest unit, and I have no chance to get a whole 1 BTC.
I think those misleading information still often encounter these days.
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 06:22:40 PM

There are some memes we often see who used to have fun out of BTC back in the day when there was ceratin drop but eventually they regret it. One of them is @Gregschoen who sold 1700 bitcoin for $0.30 each and regret later when it was $8 each.
I was more or less active on the internet in 2011 but never heard the term Bitcoin at all. Otherwise, I would have regret as well  Cheesy

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 06:36:46 PM

In my case, I didn't know about Bitcoin in 2011. I learned of its existence back in 2016 and bought some. If you look back you may think that if you had bought more, you would have more profit now. But I have no regrets.
Very similar to my experience though, becasue back in 2017 i gat to know about the said Bitcoin which many criticized to be a Ponzi scheme but unfortunately i went with those who called Bitcoin such names and miss out of the opportunity. But towards the end of 2017 i got some of my Bitcoin but wasn't much in quantity, how i wish i bought something good back then. 

Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2021, 06:41:38 PM

Each and every year has a regreting points. But it's really a great contrition for not buying bitcoin back in the past whatever it's 2011 or 2015 or 2018 as those are the year of bottom on bitcoin's price after making a new ATH. Also, it won't stop further as we don't know how long will go bitcoins. So, never miss any bottom to buy back.

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 06:50:47 PM

There is no point in regretting, i still consider myself luck as i was able to enter the market when the price of bitcoin and some of the major alts were in its infant stage and i made a decent profit in the market and i am more than happy with the way things went and there is no point in having regrets. If you are regretting then there are many stocks that i missed during its IPO and turned into millions in a short period.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 351

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2021, 07:20:04 PM

I knew Bitcoin way back maybe 2014 when price is $500 but I don't  regret because I don't really have money to buy. For a less fortunate guy like me, regret is not an issue it is just fair because spending Bitcoins for family's basic needs is my priority.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 08:02:32 PM

Regrets are normal but we have to move forward. No one knows what will happen back then and everyone has a reason why even with the positive speculation about the future of bitcoin, others didn't buy or at some point, they have lots but decided to sell it early for personal reasons.

Rather than think of what things we didn't able to do before, focus on the current one and always think of a way how to accumulate BTC at any means.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 08:19:41 PM

I knew Bitcoin way back maybe 2014 when price is $500 but I don't  regret because I don't really have money to buy. For a less fortunate guy like me, regret is not an issue it is just fair because spending Bitcoins for family's basic needs is my priority.
You mean by joining bounty and earning the coin is your priority. There is nothing wrong in that but you cannot make much profit by just joining in bounties and i am not sure the alt bounties are even profitable.

@OP, the only regret i have is that i did not invest like i wanted to hold for the long term when the price was really low and i gambled a lot with the coins i owned, over all i am happy with my investment as it helped me in earning a much bigger profit than any other investment.
benzene

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 08:25:26 PM

Was not aware of bitcoin then, i wish i knew it then got into it back in 2016 with little or no knowledge about bitcoin. I'm happy i know it now.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 09:04:13 PM

What I regret now is I did not buy when the price is very low, I started to use bitcoin when the price is almost $500 only, that is wayback 2017, in that time bitcoin is easily to get in some faucets for free, I hope I look for more in my future that time so that i will be having some money now and stated to put my investment into different forms. But then, I would make it as a lesson that I will keep in mind for years so I could grow as a person.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: