Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:45:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best crypto trading app. (From my personal experience)  (Read 33 times)
Armani123 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 03:10:49 AM

(From my personal experience)
I'm a newbie in crypto trading and I wanted to share my unbiased experiences with with various Crypto-Exchanges. I'd love to individually benchmark every exchanges I've used, but that'd amount to a lengthy article. So I'd rather relate about the best exchange I have discovered from series of exchanges I have tried, practically and personally.

The sole reason I'm writing this article is mainly for a newbie like me - trying out each any every exchanges there is in the market to find their niche. And in the process, depositing and withdrawing cryptos into one exchange after another just to know if that particular exchange meets their needs. And since every exchange does not have a demo account, it can be discouraging, so here I am.

I have used Poloniex, OKEx, Zebpay, Coinswitch, HitBTC, HuobiPro, KuCoin, WazirX, CEX.IO, Kraken Pro, Coinbase, Crypto.com and Binance. For series of reason, I used multiple exchanges. I wanted to personally find out which of the exchanges were more suitable for trading in various fields such as margin rate, fees, provisions, and promotions available for dedicated traders. And most importantly, Customer Dealing.

So, taking all these matters collectively, I want everyone to know that I have chosen Binance as my ultimate choice. I'd also like to share my honest assessment why I have chosen Binance to the readers.

First and foremost, I want to state that Binance cares for its traders. Let me summarize. During my initial trades in Binance Futures, as soon as I had three consecutive losses, I was repeatedly informed through my Email and Binance App warning me that I could lose my capital if I'm ill equipped with the proper knowledge.

Let me tell you that my account was far away from liquidation, but still I was fore-warned. And this was not a single incident but I had consecutive losses because of my folly, and every time, I was notified. This aspect alone proves to me that Binance cares for its Traders and it is not into business only for profit.

Of course, other exchanges also notified me when I was trading in Futures with high leverage. But that was only after the liquidation of my account has crossed 80 percent.

You can keep on telling me about Buying and Selling Rates of Binance. Their rates are so good to be true. Since they have the highest number of traders using their exchange, their market is so competitive, unlike many exchanges with very few traders where one is compelled to incur losses even if one decides to sell at market rate. Indeed, one has to sell very low below market rate in order close one's portfolio.

You'd be astonished by the number of different cryptos and tokens Binance accommodates. I'm assured that you'd find your favorite crypto and tokens amongst them. And that's not the end of it. They keep on adding reputed cryptos and token. Recently, they have included JUV and PSG tokens for football fans.

Okay, their provisions. On top of spot, margin and futures trading, they have other numerous sectors such as savings, stalking, pooling, crypto battles, loans etc. There are endless aspects where one can multiply their capital. You will find that you have no need to visit other exchanges once you are acquainted with Binance. A one-stop-destination for a trader, whether one is pro or an amateur.

They also have an hierarchical system (VIP Levels). The more you trade, the higher in hierarchy you reach, offering you the priviledge of reduced trading fees.

It also has a task center and reward center where traders are rewarded for accomplishing certain tasks and rewarding dedicated traders.

For all these reasons, I'm now a dedicated Binancer, although I am a very small time trader, still learning the ropes.

In conclusion, I'd like to say to Binance to keep it up. And if I have a say, I'd appreciate if Binance would reduce its trading fees, a little bit more.

Viketo Sumi (Armani123)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 01:49:01 PM

You know what? Even though you said you are nevie on crypto trading, but you have experienced with several exchanges more than most of people, including me. Binance is really something, they launched on 2017 and still one of biggest exchange site until now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: