Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:05:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Covid lessons learned know when to finish  (Read 558 times)
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 04:33:32 PM

Covid shows us you must know When to finish.
When your business doing too good you have to sell it.

Many people who sold their assets before covid was right about.

Good example are all kind of business with debt and own rent money to landlords.
Conclusion: dont Stay on something too long know When to finish and Move on!

Lesson learned dont stay too relaxed cash out and Move on!

Covid taught me to always have an umbrella ready before it rains. Must prepare yourself and mentally to face this situation. Starting to think about working from home, you have to be good at managing finances, pressing expenses that are not important. This may be needed during this time of the epidemic.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roosbit

Activity: 891
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 04:47:36 PM

I thought from the covid era people with businesses that only existed in brick and mortar were really hit as lock downs meant no sells and some landlords didn't care about it and demanded their rent which was a burden on the business which was at standstill, the lesson learnt was to expand to an online business which meant orders would come in 24/7 without really disrupting the business.

In a business setup not really,  some businesses are seasonal so cashing out not always the best option.

macson

Activity: 1008
Merit: 141

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 06:19:59 PM

snip

if you are smart to look at the situation then you should be able to see what business is surviving during this pandemic, then study that business and focus on it.  the tourism business has the worst impact during this pandemic and anyone who owns this type of business must be willing to close his business to reduce losses more than maintenance costs.  Be smart during this pandemic so you don't lose.

teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 07:43:59 PM

Good example are all kind of business with debt and own rent money to landlords.

This is the reason why I don't advocate HODL entirely. It's always better to sell when you think we are on the top. Or best is to use a trailing SL when we break an ATH. My personal experience has been that opportunity lost will always come back again, those who regretted missing buying btc at 30-40k got their chance again if they preserved their capital but if they went in on a higher price, they have actually lost money actually. People shouldn't be afraid to take advantage of market movements obviously unless you have such a huge amounts of btc that withdrawing it on an exchange could pose troubles.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 07:50:25 PM

This is the reason why I don't advocate HODL entirely. It's always better to sell when you think we are on the top. Or best is to use a trailing SL when we break an ATH. My personal experience has been that opportunity lost will always come back again, those who regretted missing buying btc at 30-40k got their chance again if they preserved their capital but if they went in on a higher price, they have actually lost money actually. People shouldn't be afraid to take advantage of market movements obviously unless you have such a huge amounts of btc that withdrawing it on an exchange could pose troubles.
When i was just noob back before then i do really have that kind of fixed mindset where i do really need to hold which it isnt only on Bitcoin but also into those altcoins that i do tend to hold or bought on.
I do always have that impression that when you do hold then its guaranteed that you would make money in future years to come but thats not the case happened to me on where i did really earn some
but most of coins ive been holding is on the negative side and i did have that kind of feeling of regret when i do missed up those pumps and never came back into that level which would really
give you that regrets that you cant really easily to forgot.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 08:57:21 PM

why do we have to sell when our business and business is good, I think this is not wrong but you are wasting your opportunity because the business you are making is good but you are selling it, and this is not the instinct of a true businessman.
it would be better if you are getting a good business at least you set aside the profit you get to be your savings because if unwanted things happen such as a pandemic that is happening like now at least you still have financial reserves that can be used for your life and you still have a business that can be run even though currently it is still not good but at least you still have business activities that you can use to support you and your family to avoid starvation

monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 11:23:28 PM

snip

if you are smart to look at the situation then you should be able to see what business is surviving during this pandemic, then study that business and focus on it.  the tourism business has the worst impact during this pandemic and anyone who owns this type of business must be willing to close his business to reduce losses more than maintenance costs.  Be smart during this pandemic so you don't lose.
Since the existence of this pandemic, building a business is not easy,
besides that we also have to rack our brains to think about which businesses are still profitable in the midst of current conditions,
someone who has a tourism business is certainly dizzy and difficult to survive in current conditions

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 02:46:03 AM

besides that we also have to rack our brains to think about which businesses are still profitable in the midst of current conditions,
someone who has a tourism business is certainly dizzy and difficult to survive in current conditions
Indeed the situation is not the same as before. Some businesses were able to survive but most of them had to close permanently (e.g amusement park, computer shop etc.) due to lack of customers and still not allowed to operate because of the pandemic.

If you're going to build a business during this time, think of what could be the best and still indemand despite of having a virus around. Its not easy and risky but if you're a business person its worth to try to gain something.

Never stop until you became successful. Our lives wont stop just because there's a virus. We need to think of something that can give us profit and savings.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 04:52:05 AM

Even here a number of businesses have closed down, and some of them have put up advertisements for sale. And in my country the government was very supportive towards businesses and had distributed compensation and initiated tax breaks. If this is happening despite the support from the government, then we can imagine what will be the case in developing nations. It has been almost one and half years, since the lockdown was first imposed. For the ordinary people, savings have run dry long time back.
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 05:52:29 AM

No one knew about the accident in advance. Hearing the news did not feel terrible at first. Just like some natural disasters, we are powerless in front of it. During the epidemic, the family had no income and no source of financial resources, but we still had to spend money on purchasing necessities, which made me miss my days at work. The blockade has had a huge impact on life and the country. I hope we can get through all this safely and through this darkness.
No one knew? Then why were there whistleblowers that were detained in China because they warned that it was a contagious virus and that someone has to answer for the spread of the virus. I mean what can you do in that situation, you need to have money and people who provide it, need the money too but the problem is that a lot of people have their cash flow cut off.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
teosanru

Merit: 618

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 08:53:44 PM

When i was just noob back before then i do really have that kind of fixed mindset where i do really need to hold which it isnt only on Bitcoin but also into those altcoins that i do tend to hold or bought on.
I do always have that impression that when you do hold then its guaranteed that you would make money in future years to come but thats not the case happened to me on where i did really earn some
but most of coins ive been holding is on the negative side and i did have that kind of feeling of regret when i do missed up those pumps and never came back into that level which would really
give you that regrets that you cant really easily to forgot.
This actually is a problem faced by majority of new investors, in the greed of exponential returns they go for highly risky projects which claim great returns but once they get their funding, the project and work is stopped immediately, petty investors lose a lot of money in this, secondly most of the people started Cryptos during the bull runs which means they had brought most of the crypto at higher prices and then cried and even sold most of them during a bear run and brought again during a bull run. This Phenomenon has led to most loses or negative returns among new investors despite HODLing.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 10:18:22 PM

people dont know when covid come. people dont know what happen in future, and learn something new after that. user always stay calm after bieng hit by many accident. never make them faded, but make them strong. as time go by, learning make profit grow.
and in real life, is too hard to cut the connection you have before. because, leader will always think about worker who support him in any situation.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 10:57:29 PM

In my country, Venezuela, many companies have also closed and one in which I can give my first-hand testimony. It is a car sales agency of the recognized brand Chevrolet that closed its doors in my city and all the other chain of branches are in the process of closing. Automotive agencies since before the pandemic were already showing difficulties to operate in the country. It is not surprising that the pandemic accelerated this process due to the negative effects on their economies that they could receive.

As well as this case there have been more in my city for which unemployed people have been in the task of starting a business on their own. As happened to a relative who sells clothing from his home in order to generate new income.

Fortunately, social networks are helping small entrepreneurs by allowing them to create advertising and get their products to the consumer, one of the most popular are WhatsApp and Facebook.

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2021, 11:05:52 PM

In my country, Venezuela, many companies have also closed and one in which I can give my first-hand testimony. It is a car sales agency of the recognized brand Chevrolet that closed its doors in my city and all the other chain of branches are in the process of closing. Automotive agencies since before the pandemic were already showing difficulties to operate in the country. It is not surprising that the pandemic accelerated this process due to the negative effects on their economies that they could receive.

As well as this case there have been more in my city for which unemployed people have been in the task of starting a business on their own. As happened to a relative who sells clothing from his home in order to generate new income.

Fortunately, social networks are helping small entrepreneurs by allowing them to create advertising and get their products to the consumer, one of the most popular are WhatsApp and Facebook.
Yes, in recent days the online/social media platforms are helping small entrepreneurs survive. In few countries governments were functioning very fast to meet the need of common people. At the hard times the government is supposed to help the people, but in some countries even in this situation corruption is on the top. In each and everything purchased to overcome the Pandemic there is corruption. Anyhow right now to survive we need to do and earn from all possible ways without thinking of anything like a white collared jobs.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 03:50:36 AM

Sad to hear about the economic condition. But at the same time, it is encouraging that young people are coming up with their own initiatives. Just one doubt here. I know that it is almost impossible to accept the national currency (Venezuelan Bolívar) since it devalues almost every day. So how do your relative conducts his business? Does he accept US Dollar or Bitcoin? If he does so, isn't that illegal as per the laws? I heard that every now and then the cops will raid businesses and individuals and seize the US Dollar banknotes from them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
glendall
Legendary

Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 07:42:00 AM

I have learned many lessons from this covid pandemic, first I am required to always maintain cleanliness.
Secondly, I am required to be more efficient and creative for the sake of survival, especially in our country with the Covid emergency. increased restrictions on outside activities complicate the economy, I am lucky to know crypto even though it is a little but can prolong the life of me and my family

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Avantikakaur

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 07:58:29 AM

There is no certainty as to when covid will end but we have learned a lot how people are overcoming economic catastrophe. Many people have lost their jobs and are starving for lack of money. It also creates an opportunity to spread the virus among others sneezing or any close contact this is why there is concern about hand washing wearing masks, and adhering to social distance. And like the cold and flu coronaviruses are transmitted by germs that can live for hours on an unhealthy surface.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 02:22:32 PM

I have learned many lessons from this covid pandemic, first I am required to always maintain cleanliness.
Secondly, I am required to be more efficient and creative for the sake of survival, especially in our country with the Covid emergency. increased restrictions on outside activities complicate the economy, I am lucky to know crypto even though it is a little but can prolong the life of me and my family
Many are confused about the family economy during the pandemic, because not a few of the employees have been laid off because the office where they work cannot survive. but we are lucky to know bitcoin, where the bounty at least gives a long breath during this difficult life. Of course God will provide a way out and we can take any lessons from this pandemic

Lots of people had a hard time deciding on what to sacrifice during this pandemic. It's either they sell their assets or continue risking so they could sustain their family's necessities. We're really bless because we have something to rely on during the hardest days caused by the pandemic. Instead of complaining about the volatility of the market, I think it would be better to appreciate the existence of cryptocurrency this time.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1350

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 04:06:15 PM

Lots of people had a hard time deciding on what to sacrifice during this pandemic. It's either they sell their assets or continue risking so they could sustain their family's necessities. We're really bless because we have something to rely on during the hardest days caused by the pandemic. Instead of complaining about the volatility of the market, I think it would be better to appreciate the existence of cryptocurrency this time.
The existence of the cryptocurrency is a lifeline for us from this epidemic, it has made us obtain the necessary money to meet the needs of our family by being in our homes without exposure to people with covid-19. This epidemic has given us many lessons, including that blockchain technology will be the technology of the future and that investing in digital currencies will have more value than it was before the epidemic and may be officially adopted by governments.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██