Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:05:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In 2021 to 2022 you decide your life and wealth  (Read 1071 times)
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 10:19:39 PM

Not all humans want to be poor, all want to be rich or at least have enough.
but to make it happen there must be an intention in oneself to change that fate, if you want to be rich you must try and be active in making money and vice versa
In this pandemic period, the poor people really feel the effects because the unstable economic circulation makes finances uncontrolled in processing, unexpected funds always come out

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 04:08:25 AM

I doesn't want to be rich, I want peaceful life. A peaceful life in my view is debt free and healthy life. I was blessed with all other basic needs of life. I've hope that I'll clear my debts at the earliest.

However 2022 is too short to end my debt as the earning I make is very minimal compared to the debt I've. Maybe if things go well and the cryptospace gives an opportunity to invest and take return, then good things can happen. All the above I've experienced the truth, what we give will get rewarded soon or later. In that belief I'm moving forward in life.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 06:14:40 AM

I doesn't want to be rich, I want peaceful life. A peaceful life in my view is debt free and healthy life. I was blessed with all other basic needs of life. I've hope that I'll clear my debts at the earliest.

However 2022 is too short to end my debt as the earning I make is very minimal compared to the debt I've. Maybe if things go well and the cryptospace gives an opportunity to invest and take return, then good things can happen. All the above I've experienced the truth, what we give will get rewarded soon or later. In that belief I'm moving forward in life.

Most of us, if not all, wanted to have a life like that, a debt free and capable to sustain our daily financial needs.

It's more peaceful if you have a life like that compared to being rich that you needed to always protect your life from those
criminals, just the basic and stable financial aid is more than enough for me.

You are the only one who can decide about this, and there's no limitation if you are keen to succeed.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 04:04:55 PM

In 2021 to 2022
If learn and try to push yourself hard enough.you can be very rich.
Or very poor  2021 to 2022 people will decide who they want be.

By the 2024 everybody must have decidede are they super rich or very poor .

What will you choose ?

I think this applies to any investment that is available in the person. Every year, we make these conscious decisions that will either make or break our current income stream especially when you enter and consider various investment opportunities.

To give you a concrete example, the prices of cryptocurrencies crashed in the market. Though some saw this as a negative outcome, most see this as an investment opportunity to purchase more for long-term HODLing. Now, you decide whether you want to invest for long-term or aim towards a shorter end goal.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 04:23:03 PM

but to make it happen there must be an intention in oneself to change that fate, if you want to be rich you must try and be active in making money and vice versa
In this pandemic period, the poor people really feel the effects because the unstable economic circulation makes finances uncontrolled in processing, unexpected funds always come out
It's true, everyone does not want to find himself in poverty and always hopes to live with sufficient wealth.
but on the other hand things like this will be very difficult to happen when we can't make things like this come true.
in my belief there is such a thing as destiny and and that destiny can be changed and some cannot, here wealth is something we can change,
we want wealth but don't want to live in change, it will only be in vain

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2021, 06:04:16 PM

Everyone agrees that no one wants to be poor, which is why people work so hard to provide enough food for their families. Being able to eat three times a day and purchase essentials is more than enough. However, when the pandemic hits really poor people, they struggle because they are working a day and that income per day would be enough for them on that day as well, so if they ever lose their job or do not work on that day, they will have no food to fall back on, which is why people are getting poorer in a pandemic situation.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 11:55:39 PM

In 2021 to 2022

What will you choose ?
Not all are destined to be very rich. Even if you work harder than anyone else, I think luck and knowledge are still to be considered. In my country, those at farm fields planting rice and stuffs are the most hardworking yet they are considered as a Poor Class having less than 200$ a month. To be rich needs knowledge, dedication and the will power to learn more everyday until this knowledge produce ideas that could lead to passive income.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 04:54:25 AM

We must not let our families in poverty, so we must think to keep trying and work hard as much as possible to achieve it.
and by getting rich we have to take advantage of the advancement of the world or technology to adapt and make money by investing for the long term or anything related to technology, and that is not easy because all of that has to be supported to have something in order to be able to do it and as long as we are willing to put in the effort and work hard and also do not give up easily then there will be good results and at least become rich even though it does not become super rich.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 08:12:48 AM

Not all are destined to be very rich. Even if you work harder than anyone else, I think luck and knowledge are still to be considered. In my country, those at farm fields planting rice and stuffs are the most hardworking yet they are considered as a Poor Class having less than 200$ a month. To be rich needs knowledge, dedication and the will power to learn more everyday until this knowledge produce ideas that could lead to passive income.
All jobs have positive and negative sides, don't look at a job only from the negative side. a farmer does have a small income but they can manage their time easily while those who work in a company have a higher salary but they are not free to manage their time because they are tied to work. on the other hand not all farmers have a small income because many people become rich from farming.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 02:23:13 PM

In 2021 to 2022

What will you choose ?

Who wouldn't want to be rich? I bet most people want to achieve financial freedom, hence being rich would be the option for most of us. Money can literally buy almost everything you need in order to survive the daily basis. You can do whatever you want without the fear of where you wound get the fund if you were rich. You can start anything because you'll have a safety net to catch you in case you messed up. And you will not worry about living paycheck to paycheck because you have so much spare. It's really ideal and a wishful thinking to be wealthy enough to secure our future one day.

However, let's also be reminded that not everyone has the same opportunity to just pick what they wanna be and who they wanna be. It's a privilege to have such options and not all are blessed with it. Many people struggle so much to the point that it's not even an option to take a rest and relax because they hustle as much as they can to make money because they have mouths to feed and other obligations. I hope it's really that easy to just pick what our social status would be. Because let's be honest, despite all the efforts of some, they just can't pass through the barrier of financial instability. Most people are locked up in poverty no matter how hard they try to do their best. There are few lucky ones which have surpassed the very difficult circumstance and I'm sure their journey wasn't really easy.

Hopefully, as time passes by, we become a better version of ourselves and we improve, grow, and be successful than we were before. It's the little steps. Don't be paranoid if you won't be able to fulfill the list of your goals yet. For those who are reading this, I know you will get there. For now, be comfortable with not yet, trust the process and do your part to achieve your own definition of rich and success.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 02:58:07 PM

In 2021 to 2022

What will you choose ?

You can work hard to earn but it doesn't mean that you will become very rich in just one to two years unless you are lucky enough or God wants you to become rich. You need capital to invest and to earn more. But Sometimes even if you work hard if it is not your fate and destiny to get rich you will not be rich. We cannot control our future and destiny because even if we try, God still knows if we really deserve what we want to happen in life.

Anyway, It doesn't matter if you are not rich, the important thing is that you live well, happily and with contentment together with your family and loveones.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 09:51:09 PM

Who wouldn't want to be rich? I bet most people want to achieve financial freedom, hence being rich would be the option for most of us. Money can literally buy almost everything you need in order to survive the daily basis. You can do whatever you want without the fear of where you wound get the fund if you were rich. You can start anything because you'll have a safety net to catch you in case you messed up. And you will not worry about living paycheck to paycheck because you have so much spare. It's really ideal and a wishful thinking to be wealthy enough to secure our future one day.
I assume that "decide if you want to be rich" is basically just a method of saying "if you want to be rich, you know what you need to do, if you don't do it, then you practically decide not to be rich". Obviously many things could end up blocking you from doing it, like health reasons, unexpected costs and many other things could lead you to end up not getting rich and not allowing you to make a profit.

However, if your life goes as expected, if you have a boring 3 years of your life next, if you just go to work everyday and come home everyday, then in 3 years you could be wealthy. How? Simply put, do not live, I mean sure be alive, but do not "live". Just wake up, take the bus, go to work, work, take the bus, go home, watch netflix, eat noodle or any other cheap stuff, and sleep, and repeat this for three years.

If you do this, you will hate life, it will be horrible, you will want to break the cycle and do something, maybe do it once a month just to keep yourself sane. You will end up with so much more money every month, and you could put that into bitcoin and other smart coins and you will make a huge profit in 3 years. This is of course nothing unexpected happens, you could get sick, you could get fired, you may not find a job for a long time, all of these would prevent it, I just talk about people who can do this.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 10:21:50 PM

We must not let our families in poverty, so we must think to keep trying and work hard as much as possible to achieve it.
and by getting rich we have to take advantage of the advancement of the world or technology to adapt and make money by investing for the long term or anything related to technology, and that is not easy because all of that has to be supported to have something in order to be able to do it and as long as we are willing to put in the effort and work hard and also do not give up easily then there will be good results and at least become rich even though it does not become super rich.
As a father or family man then you would really be doing all sorts of things for you to raise up your family no matter what cost but only in legal ways.

We are the ones who do decide on what would be the things that will really be engaging and we all does have that hopes on getting rich or having

a good life in terms of financial thats why we do keep thriving and find all sorts of things for us to take advantage and make those things happen.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
TelolettOm

Activity: 2058
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 11:21:08 PM

Being rich is not based on pushing yourself so hard. But doing whatever we can do carefully, wisely, and also smartly.
We know how the crypto world is going on and also cycle. We can prepare for the even bearish and also bullish era. If we can get or earn much money from profits, we can save them to increase our wealth but vice versa. In case, we cannot only lay our wealth on the hard push.
I will prefer to make and lay on how my strategy to face every market condition in order to survive, not being panic an also hype often.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 02:15:36 PM

As a father or family man then you would really be doing all sorts of things for you to raise up your family no matter what cost but only in legal ways.

We are the ones who do decide on what would be the things that will really be engaging and we all does have that hopes on getting rich or having

a good life in terms of financial thats why we do keep thriving and find all sorts of things for us to take advantage and make those things happen.
It is not an easy task when your family are relying on you. The responsibility is usually too much, and you will have to work really hard to be able to cope with everything that comes with it. That’s why it’s best for young people to work hard while they are still with their parents, and make sure that they are able to achieve something, so that when they go into the real world and start having responsibilities, they will be able to handle all those responsibilities by themselves.  That is the kind of situation that I’m into now, and I have to work really hard to take care of my family.

You have to handle the feeding, paying school fees, and a lot of things. That’s why it’s good to make sure that you have a good source of income and investment, if you don’t, it’s going to be difficult. Someone who doesn’t know about investment it’s really going to be finding it hard to escape poverty. You can’t be relying on a monthly pay job, and then expect to get rich. Through investment that have been able to open my own small company, and also I still have a job doing and I am still investing as well.

palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 05:22:23 PM

However 2022 is too short to end my debt as the earning I make is very minimal compared to the debt I've.

Living a peaceful life is good, it helps you to even stay healthy but if you can't take care of your health challenges at the end you see being peaceful entails being able to take care of yourself and family.

Maybe if things go well and the cryptospace gives an opportunity to invest and take return, then good things can happen.

Things are already going well with crypto space. In early last year, bitcoin was just below $4,000 and last month it got to ATH of around $68k. It dropped now below $50k and investors are refilling, hope you are doing same because times will also come that bitcoin will run into 6 digits

All the above I've experienced the truth, what we give will get rewarded soon or later. In that belief I'm moving forward in life.

Yes life most times serve us back what we put into it. It is called repercussion. It is better to be good and simple.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 06:19:52 PM

With corona virus outbreak impact, i think everyone has the same chance whether to get life better or worse as the whole economy.. the whole business fields fallen and everyone re-starting by now and possibly 2022 still in recovery phase no matter what you doing... it's a golden time to put your hardwork into whatever business or work you do.

do it now or never , i believe so, everyone has the same 24 hours a day and moreover as i said above , we had a great great time!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 09:26:21 PM

In 2021 to 2022

What will you choose ?
when you have just two option, we always choose the best. the problem is how to get the best part when you force go to the edge of life because of bad situation.
people wont take that option, survive with common needed is better than we have big expectation. most people feel grateful about their life,

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 09:31:36 PM

With corona virus outbreak impact, i think everyone has the same chance whether to get life better or worse as the whole economy.. the whole business fields fallen and everyone re-starting by now and possibly 2022 still in recovery phase no matter what you doing... it's a golden time to put your hardwork into whatever business or work you do.

do it now or never , i believe so, everyone has the same 24 hours a day and moreover as i said above , we had a great great time!

The corona virus did not make a negative impact on the crypto market because bitcoin hits ATH after ATH during the pandemic, so it's not something to worry about as we always have a marker that would save us from hyperinflation brought by the effect of the covid-19.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2021, 10:56:36 PM

In 2021 to 2022

What will you choose ?

How funny, it looks like deciding to become rich has a deadline, is the world going to end or something in 2024. And is there something special in 2021 to 2022, because your talking as if it's the turning point of everyone's lives. Lol.

Actually, at any year, at any month, at any time, we can all decide what do we really want to do with ourselves regardless of what year it may be. And not all the time, it is not always the choice between becoming rich or poor, but rather pursuing the passion or doing the purpose. If you are passionate in crypto, then exert more time and effort on becoming what you wanted to be in this crypto industry, and different story goes for others.

Also, life is not as easy as you might think, because it sounded like it is for you. Specially here in crypto space where most things remains uncertain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: