Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:00:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin Help The Poor  (Read 1743 times)
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 11:09:53 PM

Bitcoin can help the poor if those poor people are willing to learn about bitcoin and adopt it. Bitcoin is just easy to use and can really help the poor people if there is someone who educate them about digital currency, the importance and the use of it.

How could bitcoin help poor people just by using it? The only way the poor people could be use or have bitcoin is when other people gave them or donated them. They can't invest or buy bitcoin because they can't afford it. Other would say they need to save but what they don't understand is that they are not earning enough money to save money. Most of them don't even have a job.
It is true that no one can just get out of poorness just by using crypto currency people are just too lazy when talking about money people are just waiting for something to happen to them they not thinking the other way. If you're talking about money people always thinking about the easiest way to earn money to double their money and if you're poor you're not going to invest your tight budget just to risk in it without any knowledge on what you're doing if those government will share knowledge and so on maybe this crypto currency will be the solution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 11:44:21 PM

Bitcoin can help the poor if those poor people are willing to learn about bitcoin and adopt it. Bitcoin is just easy to use and can really help the poor people if there is someone who educate them about digital currency, the importance and the use of it.

How could bitcoin help poor people just by using it? The only way the poor people could be use or have bitcoin is when other people gave them or donated them. They can't invest or buy bitcoin because they can't afford it. Other would say they need to save but what they don't understand is that they are not earning enough money to save money. Most of them don't even have a job.
Well, actually those who hold bitcoin are not poor people because they can afford to invest and also have an internet connection. I don't think that is a poor status that you meant. Perhaps those types of people are in a mid-class type of people that can afford to invest and they had a job to sustain the investment process of bitcoin. However, not all bitcoiners help bitcoin to bring up their financial status, some of them got a problem when they experienced panic selling.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
kinvan f

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 02:10:24 AM

will not.
Short-term holding is speculation, long-term holding is investment.
The psychology of the poor is destined to speculate.
Speculation means a greater probability of failure.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 05:20:53 AM

I believe it is definitely going to be something that helps the poor people in the end but it will not be directly. The logic is like this; bitcoin should be closing the gap between the rich and the poor, it should make middle class a thing again, it should cap the profits wealthy people could have because poor people have the same amount of return, it should also prevent the companies from getting bailed out because there is no bailing out in crypto, and at that point regular people should start getting money from corporations more and more.

This isn't like "give poor some money so they are not poor anymore" situation, this is more "cap wealth so that everyone gets a share from available amount" type of fix that is long term.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 11:40:56 AM

Well, actually those who hold bitcoin are not poor people because they can afford to invest and also have an internet connection. I don't think that is a poor status that you meant. Perhaps those types of people are in a mid-class type of people that can afford to invest and they had a job to sustain the investment process of bitcoin. However, not all bitcoiners help bitcoin to bring up their financial status, some of them got a problem when they experienced panic selling.

That is one of the reasons why a lot of poor people where I told them about crypto currency said no or I don't know. I told them that even though they will put their money into it, it won't be a 100% profit since it will be a risk. These people are desperate to earn money, that is why I thought it could help them but I think it won't and might make them lose their money and hate me for pushing them there. 

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2021, 12:42:14 PM

Today, in many countries, small and medium-sized businesses do not seek to expand and create new jobs. At least if a businessman implements cryptocurrency in his activities, then this will give him the opportunity to save on many taxes and make it possible for his poorer population to receive some income.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 12:53:46 PM

Bitcoin s for everyone who will open their mind about it. Meaning, it doesn't matter if you are poor or rich belongs type.
But what most important is you understand what bitcoin is ? or it can give a chance to everyone  to earn here in this type of business in
online. Because as far as I know the majority if the community so far here in crypto space that Bitcoin was really helpful to
everyone here all over the world now.
The concept of bitcoin is for everyone is just a relative concept, although it can be used by everyone but when we join here, we will discover an unfair reality, the rich and the people with a certain capital will have more advantages while the poor will never know bitcoin, even if the poor know about bitcoin, what will they do to earn bitcoin when their living conditions have not allowed them to participate, have no money and no tools, everything is just useless for them. Bitcoin is a farm that invests and makes money, the prerequisite to working is capital and time, the poor really lack too many of these factors

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 01:01:03 PM

Bitcoin help the poor who understand its nature and knows how to take advantage it as a user. Given the fact that sending money wherever you are became easy and fast, whats more interesting is it can be an opportunity to earn by investing because of the fluctuations that can make us gain in due time.

However it depends on the level if we say poor, because there are people who dont have any gadgets to use for internet access or who live in isolated areas far from the city. Bitcoin can only help people who are interested to learn and know deeper the technology.

lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 02:17:43 PM

Bitcoin s for everyone who will open their mind about it. Meaning, it doesn't matter if you are poor or rich belongs type.
But what most important is you understand what bitcoin is ? or it can give a chance to everyone  to earn here in this type of business in online. Because as far as I know the majority if the community so far here in crypto space that Bitcoin was really helpful to everyone here all over the world now.
Bitcoin is for everyone that's right but if you actually read the whitepaper of Bitcoin you will realize the sole reason Bitcoin was built was to empower people above banks and banking system and that is basically to help the poor.

Now lets see how bitcoins actually help the poor.

1- No unwanted fees: Lets be honest, a lot of guys use BTC to save their taxes and fees and I don't blame them because in countries the fees and taxes are beyond understanding.

2- Being our own bank: You don't have to trust banking system which means you hold the money you own.

The unfortunate part is that even though built for the poor, its the rich guys who are now getting into the market and controlling it to quite an extent now.

molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 02:53:18 PM

I believe it is definitely going to be something that helps the poor people in the end but it will not be directly. The logic is like this; bitcoin should be closing the gap between the rich and the poor, it should make middle class a thing again, it should cap the profits wealthy people could have because poor people have the same amount of return, it should also prevent the companies from getting bailed out because there is no bailing out in crypto, and at that point regular people should start getting money from corporations more and more.

This isn't like "give poor some money so they are not poor anymore" situation, this is more "cap wealth so that everyone gets a share from available amount" type of fix that is long term.
I think you are right with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, there's no border to rich and poor or middle classes, all people can buy a coin as low as $10 in which I think everyone can buy as long as they have enough money, it is not directly will help the poor but rather let's call them unfortunate can be rich in the future or will have a better future if they will persevere and hard work to learn everything in the crypto with the limited amount they are having.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 03:10:40 PM

It can say that bitcoin makes a difference the destitute, but that's as it were for people who want to undertake to form cash from bitcoin. On the off chance that they fair hold up without doing something, they will not get anything and cannot illuminate their funds. In case they as it were bought bitcoin without doing nothing but hold up, that will not great since they ought to have cash, and they will not get that cash in the event that they don't do something. On the off chance that they can purchase and offer bitcoin, they will make cash from the benefit they can utilize to purchase their every day needs.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 04:25:49 PM

That is one of the reasons why a lot of poor people where I told them about crypto currency said no or I don't know. I told them that even though they will put their money into it, it won't be a 100% profit since it will be a risk. These people are desperate to earn money, that is why I thought it could help them but I think it won't and might make them lose their money and hate me for pushing them there. 
You've done it right, because the market changes happen in no time. Another thing, poor people invest what is available for the living. Even now we've got people living with a single meal around us. Maybe if the user is lucky, he/she will get profit out of the investment. The large volume investors have the ability to manipulate and make profit out of it. This way it has transformed as an asset for the rich.
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 05:39:17 PM

I think you are right with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, there's no border to rich and poor or middle classes, all people can buy a coin as low as $10 in which I think everyone can buy as long as they have enough money, it is not directly will help the poor but rather let's call them unfortunate can be rich in the future or will have a better future if they will persevere and hard work to learn everything in the crypto with the limited amount they are having.

Bitcoin has no limits, but poor people have limits on understanding bitcoin.  Why do I dare to say this, because basically Bitcoin can be used using the internet.  How can poor people have internet access.  If you expect the government to legalize it as a legal currency.  It is very difficult.  But if Bitcoin is to be used by the poor, what must be done is the socialization of Bitcoin so that there is trust from the public so that it can be used by the wider community.

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 08:10:13 PM

Exactly because to own bitcoins you have to buy them and there are no restrictions on who can buy and who cannot buy bitcoins so even the world's richest guy Elon Musk can buy bitcoins while also the world's poorest guy (me lol Grin) can buy any amount I wish.

Bitcoin was made to disrupt the banking era and I would say it served the purpose but still if you ask a common man they would want their money in bank rather than bitcoins, that is because despite bitcoin being the uncrowned king of all payment systems, still brings some uncertainty when market crashes there are no answers why its dropping, similarly when it rises no one knows why.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 08:50:50 PM

Bitcoin has no limits, but poor people have limits on understanding bitcoin.  Why do I dare to say this, because basically Bitcoin can be used using the internet.  How can poor people have internet access.  If you expect the government to legalize it as a legal currency.  It is very difficult.  But if Bitcoin is to be used by the poor, what must be done is the socialization of Bitcoin so that there is trust from the public so that it can be used by the wider community.

That's reality. How those poor people will be able to access internet, especially those who are residing inside rural areas where electricity and
communications are lacking, how they'll be able to grab the chance of using this system if there's no available channel for them to acquire the
knowledge, it's in need to have access where rich are very satisfied enjoying all the benefits.

They had benefited out because of their hardwork and make themselves rich and thats how reality works.You would earn some you wouldnt gain some if you dont work hard for it.
On this worlds reality then theres always people who are on the top of the chain and those who are on the bottom.Its really hard to look down into those people who do even
have a hard time on sustaining their needs but you cant do anything about it but somehow they can really changed up their way of living or status if they do just know on how
to work hard and work smart to make themselves any better as day passed. Bitcoin wont help those people unless if they do know on how to deal with it.
Its just a matter on how they would find ways.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 11:10:44 PM

Bitcoin has no limits, but poor people have limits on understanding bitcoin.  Why do I dare to say this, because basically Bitcoin can be used using the internet.  How can poor people have internet access.  If you expect the government to legalize it as a legal currency.  It is very difficult.  But if Bitcoin is to be used by the poor, what must be done is the socialization of Bitcoin so that there is trust from the public so that it can be used by the wider community.
That's reality. How those poor people will be able to access internet, especially those who are residing inside rural areas where electricity and
communications are lacking, how they'll be able to grab the chance of using this system if there's no available channel for them to acquire the
knowledge, it's in need to have access where rich are very satisfied enjoying all the benefits.
This is from the situation when the well-fed never understand the hungry, when the rich and contented, having all the benefits and opportunities to strengthen their wealth, accuse the poor of laziness and lack of diligence. And when the flow of such hypocrisy overcomes a certain line, revolutions can arise, which usually bring a lot of disasters to the population and say that the ruling elites are breaking away from reality and losing control of the situation.
shenmedoubudong

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 08:28:17 AM

It has been nearly ten years since Bitcoin came out. Although various death predictions are endless, it survived in the end. At present, it has become a recognized medium for transferring funds, and at the same time it is regarded as currency in some countries like Japan.
benedikt_sofronov

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 08:30:33 AM

Changing the current economic situation by digitizing currency and related financial systems may directly help those living in poverty at this stage. At the same time, various token incentive projects contribute to the development of key areas such as healthcare and agriculture.
benedikt_sofronov

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 09:07:23 AM

Bitcoin cannot solve the problem of human wealth distribution. Bitcoin can widen the gap between rich and poor. Most of the time, non-interest-bearing bubble assets are the game of the rich. In the beginning, it will help some poor people achieve a class transition, and the poor after the transition will become rich.
plemechton

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 09:17:40 AM

BTC is unusable for the poor. But helps the wealthier. I make your same argument for BTC versus Fiat
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: