Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:23:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My 1 month testing trade result $500 profit  (Read 519 times)
MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 07:13:35 AM

My $350-$850 journey in 1 month

This is a friendly motivation for all of my crypto users who wants to start a trading journey. If a single person get motivated by me then it will truly make me happy.

I am not a signal provider or a trading teacher. I just share my result with you. You please learn your self. And don't believe anyone who says they trade for you and take a percentage from your profit. They can scam with you. Please be aware from this type of scam and make a healthy trading place.

Very good result in a month. Can you share your trading strategy? Or did you just buy at the bottom and sell bitcoin at the top? Have you been involved in trading altcoins or just bitcoin?
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 02:23:10 PM

I think it is encouraging if you are a beginner, but I am pretty sure you would have earned more if you picked the right coins and just held.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 11:37:01 PM

Pretty great results! I'd be happy if I made 100 Euros a month by trading, lol. I've been messing around the past few months but didn't have huge success to be honest. It would be a pleasure if you or someone else could post some general advice. Would be nice to hear it from someone who  successful. (At least more successful than me lol)

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 06:29:42 PM

it's almost 150% profit from your initial deposit. well done OP. are you doing day trading? do you mind sharing your strategy?
I am not a good trader, I always think that it's a good exit when I am in 10-30% profit. and after a few days, boom... the price skyrocketing to 100-500%  Grin
honestly, I have never used any technical analysis, indicators, and whatsoever when I trade.
I used to read news and updates regarding the crypto that I want to trade.
based on my experience, doing nothing (hodling) is more profitable than trading.
currently, I am hodling ETH, it's more profitable than my trading activity  Grin
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 04:43:47 AM

You just need to dive into gaining from consistently, know each data, find different ways, techniques, strategies and even choices when taking a position. At the point when the cost of bitcoin had arrived at greatest worth, convert it to the Usdt. At the point when the cost of bitcoin had fall back to the low worth, you can repurchase the bitcoin at low cost.

MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 04:57:31 AM

Excellent results, as for a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency, but spot trading is not so safe, because you bet on bitcoin where growth was in principle obvious, for example, when bitcoin grows, tokens fall ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: