Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:36:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ‘We really are the cucks': QAnon adrift after Trump ‘fails to ascend as God Empe  (Read 240 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 04:29:28 PM

That's right!  If you don't welcome some hairy AIDS infected tranny fucking you or your kid up the ass, you are a 'sexist' in Democratnik America.  

One gets the feeling with a lot of your type that you are really looking forward to the kid-tranny pole dance shows.  I wish you had just gone to Afghanistan rather then brought your degeneracy to America.

if you think that someone being transvestite means they are instantly attracted to you.. then maybe you are thinking too highly about your attractiveness..
i dont think they would find you attractive so i dont see why you are worried about them.

my saying is this... 'i hold nothing against gays. as long as they dont hold any 'thing' against me'
gay can do as they like. its their life. i only would care if they tried rubbing against me..
..they dont rub against me. so i dont worry.

if your in constant fear of gays rubbing against you. then maybe. just maybe. your writing your posts while sat in a gay bar. wearing a shirt that says 'please grind me'

You are showing your hate toward gays, trannys, pedos, etc just by writing what you wrote.  If the specifics of your multitude of micro-aggressions is not clear than a stint in the Harris-ville re-education facility is clearly necessary.  By submitting your wicked-ass self to re-education (probably a short stint like just 5 years) it you will be doing a service to the community which I know you really want.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 04:49:34 PM

wow.
i am attracted to females. but i have a saying about crackwh*res too.
'i dont hold anything against them. as long as they dont hold any 'thing' against me'
if they wanna do drugs so be it. but dont let it invade my life

this is not a sexism microaggression. this is just me enjoying my personal space. it doesnt matter what gender someone is. i just get on with my life. and they get on with theres. no hassle no stress

seems your now outing yourself by you now admitting you would accept people your not attracted to, to rub up against you if you think its a microagression to 'just say no'

you do not have to provoke genocide/gendereocide.. you just have to get on with your life and not worry about other peoples lives unless they invade your personal space. its that simple

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 06:27:09 PM

If I’m supposed to be tolerant of people wanting to be trannies and/or flaming queers, then why shouldn’t people be tolerant of me not wanting to be around trannies and flaming queers??

I hear it said a lot that if you wouldn’t date a trans “woman” then you are a bigot..
Lmao ok I’m a “bigot” and don’t really care what you think..

Getting a bit ot..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
anoncoiner23

Activity: 330
Merit: 24

Adrastros Lopez ~ El que no dbz de olvidar

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 05:52:25 AM

Is it wrong to feel slightly bad for people who IMOP .. i guess out of "selfishness" really supported trump in a way that supports their agenda, since we all have our agenda, except most people don't really rely on the president to ever have anyone's back. I always try to remain well removed from any political discussion, but the trump era will be a hard one to forget, especially with all the new conspiracies that arise, some not so new, but the internet is slowly reaching even so your granny can understand, which makes being a outlier almost impossible. I don't blame him for being who he was, pretty sure that's why people voted on him to begin with, no one should be surprised.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 05:41:49 PM

If I’m supposed to be tolerant of people wanting to be trannies and/or flaming queers, then why shouldn’t people be tolerant of me not wanting to be around trannies and flaming queers??

I hear it said a lot that if you wouldn’t date a trans “woman” then you are a bigot..
Lmao ok I’m a “bigot” and don’t really care what you think..

Getting a bit ot..

i prefer women with natural blonde/red hair. that does not make me a biggot to all women that dye their hair or have dark hair naturally. its just my preference.

the thing is. there are a certain group of people that will try to find fault in everything. and no matter what your thoughts are they look to then hold opposition to you.

EG if your gay they will flipflop to christian values and say you should be straight. if your straight they will flip flop of values of independence saying you are too refined and limited in your sexuality.

these types of people are not people that form an opinion and stick with it. its not something that is based on their deep down beliefs.. they simply flip flop their views per day/per trend just to create drama and hope to gain some fame or some crowd acceptance for following whatever trend is set that day

these people are not independent thought leaders inspiring a better world
they are dependant thought followers aspiring to be less lonely in their miserable life by spreading misery

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 03:21:08 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2021, 05:37:10 AM by tvbcof

People who still believe this stuff, or that Q has any remaining merit at all, are dangerously retarded.

True, however the same can be said for those who 'believe in' the covid-19 scamdemic, the global warming hoax, or the flat-earth joke.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: