Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:41:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to get in or not  (Read 2584 times)
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 11:17:07 PM

Bitcoin is now $41k I don't think if it still good to get in, it is so risky now and it is impossible that we can see bitcoin going double this year but seeing the chart of bitcoin it could touch $50k I guess. Well if you are brave to invest in bitcoin right now then good luck to you, better to set stop loss just to be sure to not lose more money.

but in my opinion the current market situation is different from before, because now the market is always increasing every day and until now there has been no correction in Bitcoin price, even though the price of Bitcoin has risen very high from its ATH price, but the price of Bitcoin is still continue to increase, so I'm sure we still have the opportunity to get profit from investing in Bitcoin, because I think the price of Bitcoin can still increase from the current price, but I agree with you if we have to set stop loss and don't be greedy, so that we don't lose a lot of our money if there is a correction in Bitcoin price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 11:23:53 PM

I think it is worth waiting for the correction, it will be by March and I also plan to buy cryptocurrency on it
Nice decision, don't be in the rush of buying now, don't follow the FOMO, instead just watch closely and wait until the correction begins. We are surprised when bitcoin hit this high, so hopefully we won't be surprised again if bitcoin will dump below $20k.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1428
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 02:43:32 AM

seeing the current market is very good the movement of bitcoin is also very good for those who have this large capital their opportunity to enter.
RabbiTANK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 07:05:55 AM

Bitcoin was in a big correction mode a day ago and now it's back at 41k, the truth is I'm still not confidence enough to take risks with bitcoin, I feel like it's too late to get in but altcoins are just the easier spot to look up to right now because their price are still affordable, even the ones that surges aren't that huge apart from few top altcoins

RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 08:03:57 AM

Can one still dare to invest in Bitcoin when price is skyrocketing this high? I remember that some invested in Bitcoin at 20,000$ and the whole market started crashing on them, before they could pull out their money it's already too late and till today they haven't recovered their money, is this a good time to get in or it's already too late?
If you don't have a lot of money to invest, and want to get rich, you need to invest in microcaps that haven't mooned yet like 0xMR and UNCX
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 08:16:36 AM

To be frank @OP, I don't know when is the right time or not anymore. Through last month, I had waited for the right time and yet found non. With what BTC and a few altcoins like Ethereum and Litecoin are doing in the market, there seem to be no right time anymore. It might seem late now but in a few weeks, it seems you lost the best chance a week or two weeks ago.
It all comes down to how much are you willing to invest and be patient with it. Should it be that you are looking to invest with hopes of immediate returns, it's best you hold your peace but if, your willing to wait and watch, then by all means do invest.

I just can't wait anymore so i invest anyway. It's more about looking for a little opportunity in the fees and price and invest for me. No time to be picky about when is the best time. Patience isn't just waiting on the best time, it is also waiting on the time it would take to yeild.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 04:14:40 PM

Bitcoin was in a big correction mode a day ago and now it's back at 41k, the truth is I'm still not confidence enough to take risks with bitcoin, I feel like it's too late to get in but altcoins are just the easier spot to look up to right now because their price are still affordable, even the ones that surges aren't that huge apart from few top altcoins

Your words make sense as we see bitcoin rolled back to 31k, I look at experts who predict 100k and even 200k and it makes me very funny.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 05:17:23 PM

Can one still dare to invest in Bitcoin when price is skyrocketing this high? I remember that some invested in Bitcoin at 20,000$ and the whole market started crashing on them, before they could pull out their money it's already too late and till today they haven't recovered their money, is this a good time to get in or it's already too late?

maybe if you bought some bitcoin or ethereum when you made this thread, now you get enough profit from your investments my friend
but, if not, no need to regret, because market will always here to stay, and now in the market in corrections mode, if you have enough money to buy, i think this could be a chance to buy bitcoin or TOP altcoins, remember to invest with your own risk

smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 05:33:43 PM

We are probably going to fall more. I have seen people setting their buy orders in 18000-20000usd per BTC range.
But as soon as we hit the bottom, things will take a sudden green turn. I remember a day like this in 2017 summer - it was all red,red,red and suddenly everything was green and climbing.

AssociatesBumble579

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 06:30:47 PM

Yes, this is not suitable time for investment in the crypto market because the market is not safe for investors. The main reason in BTC has pumped very high and it's made a record at all and at a time the Ripple has fallen down. So, there has an evaluation, which can help you to make a decision actually is it good time or not.

MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 07:30:50 PM

If people who on this forum warned that the market will fall in 2018? Because I came in 2017, the media and crypto bloggers said that bitcoin would go up, but the situation turned out to be deplorable. Now I see many people say that it's too late to buy bitcoin. Maybe Bitcoin will be 100k this year?

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 11:59:07 PM

If you want to invest in Bitcoin for a short term target, you are not too late. You can analyze first how the possible move of Bitcoin price in the near future. Once you see the price to move in the next few days, it is your time to buy. But make sure that you analyze the possibility in complex research. Read the price chart and the fundamental factors. DWIYOR

This topic should be on Bitcoin discussion.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 03:10:45 PM

If people who on this forum warned that the market will fall in 2018? Because I came in 2017, the media and crypto bloggers said that bitcoin would go up, but the situation turned out to be deplorable. Now I see many people say that it's too late to buy bitcoin. Maybe Bitcoin will be 100k this year?
no one can predict the price of bitcoin, maybe it could reach $ 100k or on the contrary there will be a sharp decline again like last year, for now it is not the right time to buy bitcoin, because the price is too high, it's better to just wait for a correction
Exactly, no one can predict bitcoin. However, I don't see any problem buying right now, if you trade for the short term I think you will make it somehow. Anyway, there's no good time or bad time to enter the market because everything will be positive depends on the process like if you take all the opportunities that definitely bring you great rewards. Take the recent correction for example that was a good way to enter.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
zayika570

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 07:16:54 AM

seeing the current market is very good the movement of bitcoin is also very good for those who have this large capital their opportunity to enter.

People with large capital start to came to the market and buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
For altcoins it is very important how they useful will be for people in future that their price will grow.

There are ecological programs that help to protect the planet from pollution - https://moss.earth/blog
They offer carbon credits to compensate the damages from pollution.

It is very good to protect the nature from pollution and many people understand how it is important.
At the results the price of MCO2 token grow. I checked the site of MOSS to monitor the price of the token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: