Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:21:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sorry but schools are not doing enough People are not educated  (Read 484 times)
firesurfer

Activity: 745
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 09:57:22 AM

School is the place with the best learning environment, but I would say not all schools are good. There are schools with poor quality education, disruptive students and many school evils.
School is just a place to provide knowledge, and the choice of whether to study or is not the student's problem. Each individual has different learning abilities and virtues. So there will be excellent students and weak and special students.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ebede

Activity: 868
Merit: 38

Join hands and help me to grow everybody...

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 03:28:17 PM

Lately I think school's are employing a bit of whacked teacher's, who are actually grooming students in the wrong directions.
Teacher's just do it for the money and not actually the initial plan which is  the transfer of knowledge amongst the children and students....you're very correct schools are not doing enough, and people are not been educated.... I'll see some folks trying to self develop themselves because of lack of interest from the teacher's.
I think school's needs more of a happy and joyful soul who is ready to educate the world.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 700

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 06:14:31 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2021, 06:31:22 PM by Sayeds56

The purpose of school is not only education but also to build the character and personality of the student. Now there is the era of technology and technical education also. There is also a need to instruct students about technical education for they could be successful in the practical life and easily could get some job and play a good role in national building work. But Most of the schools are not doing so.

Very well said. Building character in my opinion is most important responsibility of a teacher which unfortunately we lack in our country. I would remind you the famous quote of Albert Einstein that "IT IS THE CHARACTER THAT MAKES A GREAT SCIENSIST NOT THE INTELECT". I have witnessed many well educated people in our society with low moral character who don't  make any contribution for the welfare of the people in stead  use their intellect to make money by corrupt practices.
ifarted

Activity: 235
Merit: 65

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 07:38:46 AM

Now its time to ask who was your teacher?  
Im glad I didnt finish the school!!
Well the main purpose of education is for us to widen our knowledge, also to develop our brains and skills so that in the future it's easier for us to live a better life.

In my case, my teachers in elementary is rough. They tend to get violent just to discipline us before (but now the government issued a rule that no teacher can harm a student because if they will, they'll be put into jail) but not all teachers are like that. Some are very kind and good to me. Most of my teachers did their job well. They had teached me values and manners. In our country we also had a religion subject, from elementary to high school. So it's easier for us to learn about not just being educated but having values and manners. That it is very important.

I've learn a lot but the most that influenced me is my mother. It has a greater impact than teachers since only a mother can raise a child into a better person.
Magicalking

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 07:41:13 AM

The purpose of school is not only to learn algebra and trigonometry. The education system provides the platform to students to meet people from different cultures, ethnicity, background, and class. This is one of the advantage educated people have.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 01:42:55 PM

The purpose of school is not only education but also to build the character and personality of the student. Now there is the era of technology and technical education also. There is also a need to instruct students about technical education for they could be successful in the practical life and easily could get some job and play a good role in national building work. But Most of the schools are not doing so.

Very well said. Building character in my opinion is most important responsibility of a teacher which unfortunately we lack in our country. I would remind you the famous quote of Albert Einstein that "IT IS THE CHARACTER THAT MAKES A GREAT SCIENSIST NOT THE INTELECT". I have witnessed many well educated people in our society with low moral character who don't  make any contribution for the welfare of the people in stead  use their intellect to make money by corrupt practices.

I could not agree more with your points. I would also like to add that regardless of how good a school can be in serving quality education, if the students themselves are not willing to actually learn and do not have the utmost cognitive capacity to comprehend what is being taught to them then they will surely fail to acquire knowledge and develop a good character.
jvanname

Activity: 683
Merit: 51

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 01:29:26 PM

I was a mathematics professor, and in some of the classes I taught, things got really bad. Of course, the administration always pandered to those ****er****ers who screamed in the middle of class (because a stupid quiz grade) and made violent threats against me because colleges in the USA are extremely unprofessional. Colleges have really gone to extraordinary efforts to demonstrate that their education is sub-standard. And yes, I am going to keep on telling everyone how messed up colleges really are until colleges apologize for being so dysfunctional! Oh, and colleges really need to post the timestamps of all assignments on the Bitcoin blockchain, because I do not believe anyone who went to college is educated (unless they have a dissertation that I can read) at all; I need to see the timestamped documents.
Kanjeung

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 12:53:16 PM

Even simple things I start to learn here people are wrong about them.
Clearly I see that schoold education is not enough People finished schools are saying so many wrong things they don't know even simple fundamentals.

Me myself I Don't have much of the school education but when im speaking with someone who got quite good educational base from the school.... it makes me think.....
No wonder why so many people can get themselfes in hopless situations.

First things what I discovered here people talk about inflation and money!!  
Its all so wrong the fundamentals the very base of knowledge that's shame!!

I think it's wrong, school is not only looking for money, but how we seek high knowledge and experience, from elementary school to college. You can also tell the difference between an uneducated person and an educated person from the way he talks, it's very visible. so I think school is very important to change and improve our character for the future
Barinekapaul

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 11:04:39 AM

Clearly I see that schoold education is not enough People finished schools are saying so many wrong things they don't know even simple fundamentals.

Me myself I Don't have much of the school education but when im speaking with someone who got quite good educational base from the school.... it makes me think.....

Where we all get it wrong is believing that our teachers are the overall and as that, whatever they said stands,
The same misconception is seen in our Religious sphere of life if I must diversify to that aspect, where most people
believe that what the religious leader, pastor, Imam said is true. But its bad when we ourself fail to impact our own lives
by trying to go above what our teachers said.
the basic fundamentals which we ough to know could best be outlined and well understood and used properly when
we do a background check on oursels of what we have before looking forward to what the teacher is to offer us.
So in my opinion, the check shouldn't be to the teachers alone but to us which is the most important one.
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 11:31:44 PM

Interesting, but how did you learn to write? Didn't you go to school at all or are you self-taught? Otherwise, education in my country is very wide, our schooling has changed a bit since communism and Tito in Serbia teaches us what we need and what we don't need ....Ali pomoglo mi je da je, iako sam se odlučio za jedan posao, lako promijeniti je li s takvim širokim obrazovanjem lako preći na drugi ...Yes I simplify your Google education in Serbia and it will be clear to you what I am talking about.
Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 03:27:15 PM

I have got education from good school. which gave me subjects knowledge and also general knowledge about life and about how to live happy with everyone. And I also learned many knowledge from internet and other sources. So I think we should study in school as well as with other sources.
No average society that doesn't have educationalists, in this present period, education is the heart of  everything and is everywhere, and i believe that school is what bring everyone together because if you are not educated you won't have discussing with anybody here, education is power and knowledge.
syedakhlaque

Activity: 396
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 01:04:22 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2021, 01:59:53 PM by syedakhlaque

The main aim of education should be to give the students such good training and education that in future they have the Mission & ability to serve humanity".The school should develop moral values to build the good character of their students.
 If Schools are successful to build the good character of their students. Then in the future, there will be persons Who know the value of man. And they may be good doctors, good engineers, good businessmen, etc. The moral of the whole nation will rise up. And a civilized society will develop in this way.
It is a reality that "The services of the miserable people were the ascension of humanity".
Without this purpose, education is aimless.
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 05:21:50 AM

I don't think so right of you mate, you see it might be that, infact education is been passed and taught, but we as young scholar's are not doing enough by self educating ourselves, been too comfortable to once self is not good enough.
Longer times are now spent online rather than on book's and our mental attitude.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: