Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:44:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple (XRP) price will it recover or will it dump more?  (Read 505 times)
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 05:46:38 PM

Last year, Ripple (XRP) price showed a great pump but as the news of SEC file a lawsuit, XRP price crash to $0.19. But people says XRP, is a currency that shouldn’t be subject to securities laws.

What do you think will happen to XRP price for this year? will it recover or will it dump more?
xrp in january is showing a friendly attitude, xrp price is observed to reach $0.4 this is a good jump for xrp this month. if it is true it can be consistent for xrp i think it will be easy for xrp to be able to shoot higher to a price position of $1 or more
XRP took a little break, right now it has huge volume and to be honest xrp gonna make some history. I don’t know it will hit $1 or more but feeling bullish with xrp.

Twitter and Reddit create the volume.

I shorted Ripple @ 50c in Bitmex a couple of hours ago. Let's see will my bet pays off and never (at least in the next couple of days) hits $1 Cheesy

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 05:59:19 PM

Traders divided on two groups: those who are strongly sure that Ripple is going to die, and those, who believe it will soon recover and pump "to the moon". Well, both variants are possible, mostly because it's still no results of SEC's action against Ripple.
Quite honestly I am surprised by what I am seeing in ripple at the moment, yesterday the price of ripple pumped really hard and now it has a price of 0.45 dollars, this is really surprising but I cannot help to think that the price is being manipulated, after all when the price of ripple went down so dramatically some weeks ago it was because of the announcement of the SEC so it makes sense, but I wonder did something happened yesterday to justify that price increase? Because if did not happen this is just a manipulation of the price by the whales.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 07:21:22 PM

People are free to say whatever they want, at least holders will keep saying that Ripple is good and so on, while the team will be giving encouraging notes or words to their users, but for SEC to sue them means they didn't buy the gist, thus would be left for the court or whatever that is In charge of the case to decide if Ripple is subject to securities law or not. Also, since the future of Ripple is uncertain owing to this present case, then anyone who want to buy should do so with utmost discretion and carefulness, because Ripple is standing on an edge and if the case goes against them or do not go in their favour, then the price will be terrible, moreover some exchanges are delisting it already  which further adds to the uncertainty of its future; that is to say, no one knows what will happen to it this year, until the final verdict.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 05:23:21 PM

Last year, Ripple (XRP) price showed a great pump but as the news of SEC file a lawsuit, XRP price crash to $0.19. But people says XRP, is a currency that shouldn’t be subject to securities laws.

What do you think will happen to XRP price for this year? will it recover or will it dump more?
for now it looks like it will be very difficult to predict XRP price movements because we can see that in recent days the XRP price movement has surprised many people where the price even almost reached $ 1 in just 48 hours, is this a sign that XRP will win the lawsuit? Of course, at this time there will be a lot of speculation that occurs on XRP where when Ripple is facing a big problem, XRP actually has a different trend in the market.

kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 11:45:40 PM

Every coin has a chance to recover their losses in the market. So with the XRP I think yes there is a chance for them
to recover, as long as they are doing everything to resolve the issues they've facing right now, and I know they can really solve
just trust and believe only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: