Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:34:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How trading bots can help you automate your portfolio  (Read 212 times)
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 10:59:34 PM

j personally try this bot, and honestly it is not a good for me and it not result to a good output. I just lose more money when I use that, there are times that when you already want to take profit you will click close position and then bot will make an entry reverse to that, I uesd bot  in futures by the way. So it happens in. row, it seems that my bot is not okay and effective so I quit and uninstall the API, I will not use that again, I will trust my own mind and knowledge.
If the bo t trading you are using is not producing good output and is not producing for your trading, it is better to leave it and don't use it. You must choose a bot that many people have recommended. Using a bot that doesn't perform well will only waste your money. The use of a bot also depends on how you set it up, not just using it, but there are some that must be set.

The use of bots is for trading automation only and with minimal funds. Manual trading by analyzing the market is still better because you will also learn how to do manual trading properly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 11:13:36 PM

I am one of those who have tried various trading bots several times, in the end it's better to trade manually. Because trading bots does not
mean 100% trading automatically, we need to update and settings. So using a trading bot doesn't make us 100% profitable, forgetting to update
or wrong settings can make us experience losses when using trading bots.

It is recommended to use a small amount of capital when using a trading bot, because if the trading bot is not going well. So the losses we experience
are not too big. Besides, trading bots are not recommended for newbies who don't have good trading knowledge, later it will be difficult to make
the correct settings when using a trading bot.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 11:15:54 PM

[snip]
The use of bots is for trading automation only and with minimal funds. Manual trading by analyzing the market is still better because you will also learn how to do manual trading properly.
Well, because of the fact that a trading bot will not work without your command, that is just a bot to execute on behalf of yours when you are away from the keyboard or perhaps while at sleep. When you have a trading bot, that does not give a guarantee that will surely gain profit, it all depends on you and how you will set up the bot. I will not discriminate against those trading bots out there, they will still helpful tool for me when we are in trading but as what I have said, don't rely on it and always stick to plan, your bot will help you if you know how to set up your portfolio properly with your strategies, the bot still a part of a tarading tool.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 11:33:29 PM

What do you guys think about trading bots? Is it possible to automate your strategy and make money?
Trading bots is a good thing in my opinion, if you want to make time for other things that you want to do while still doing trading to earn money then trading bot is for you, or if you want to maximize your profit, it can also be a possibility that you will use a trading bot for another account while you are doing another trade with another account. I think that automation of strategy is already a feature of trading bots and yes it can make money, but that can only happen if your strategy can profit and you know how to tweak the bot to match your fool proof strategy.

Therefore, you are using trading bot mate? You won't say this as an advise but it is not a good thing, am I right?
Because in my case, I don't use any such things like trading bot. Due to according to my assessment, if it is really helpful
why not all traders using this tools to get profit in bitcoin or cryptocurrency, just a question only?
Murpheus

Activity: 155
Merit: 7

The dream God is what I embody

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 02:34:08 PM

What do you guys think about trading bots? Is it possible to automate your strategy and make money?
Trading bots is a good thing in my opinion, if you want to make time for other things that you want to do while still doing trading to earn money then trading bot is for you, or if you want to maximize your profit, it can also be a possibility that you will use a trading bot for another account while you are doing another trade with another account. I think that automation of strategy is already a feature of trading bots and yes it can make money, but that can only happen if your strategy can profit and you know how to tweak the bot to match your fool proof strategy.

Therefore, you are using trading bot mate? You won't say this as an advise but it is not a good thing, am I right?
Because in my case, I don't use any such things like trading bot. Due to according to my assessment, if it is really helpful
why not all traders using this tools to get profit in bitcoin or cryptocurrency, just a question only?

Yah... I mean why would anyone sell his trading bot in the first place, if it was such a game changer....
that was the question I asked myself before buying it....
he said 'I sell it so I can have a secondary source of income' it sounded like a good reason tho....

Do you need a CM?? Hit me Up
t.me@Morphis009
rokon1234

Activity: 462
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 04:02:22 AM

I think trading bots are only usefull for,who have not much time to do trade.Because, i think do trade with manual mode is better for me, any step i can do in manual mode any time.Moreover I have heard many traders say that trading bots sometimes do not work properly.That's why I always avoid trading boots and i never think that trading bot help me to my portfolio.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: