Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:57:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in BTC or ETH or other?  (Read 153 times)
ImThour (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1512

Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 06:31:57 AM

Hey,

a simple yet a serious question. Which coin you are preferring or have already invested in?
Is it Bitcoin, Ethereum or any other?

Looking for some proper analysis and a reason for investing in certain coin.
Thanks.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin577

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 07:52:12 AM

Both are best coins to invest in.
I will prefer etherium. Why Etherium?
Answer is so simple. Its time for altcoin to  pump. Also Bitcoin price pumped 40k and now dump very high and now trading in the price of 5k. Etherium have good smart contract and many token and coins beleive on etherium block chain which give great value to etherium.
Its also depend on your experience how you manage your investment.
sportclub2010

Activity: 1582
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 03:24:49 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2021, 07:22:09 PM by sportclub2010

About 30 percent of my cryptocurrency savings are Bitcoin, and 70 percent are Ethereum. It's just that Ethereum is easier for me to work with. Ethereum brings income on some exchanges. Bitcoins just hold on.
Cryptoababe

Activity: 710
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 11:16:25 PM

I invest in Both BTC and Ethereum. I know bitcoin first and knowing that btc is more decentralized makes me invest in btc and seeing Ethereum as a use case of developers makes me invest in Ethereum too.
I also invest in other coins when I see how useful they are.. You cant just invest on one coin.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 06:46:35 AM

If you want me to choose one over the other then it is Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is highly volatile but higher growth rate compared to ethereum since the last bull run and you know ethereum network is getting congested with shit tokens makes it more difficult to be used so ethereum traders are also crying due to high transaction fee which is over 20 dollar and on Dex it is more ridiculous.
Poker Player
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 2027

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 07:55:24 AM

In my case, I'm 100% invested in Bitcoin. I don't hold any shitcoin but if I had to choose one it would be Ethereum not not so much for its characteristics as a currency as for its characteristics as a smart contrats platform.

OP: you don't need to choose one or the other, if you are undecided just split your investment.
Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 06:22:11 PM

It is all up to you. And try to invest some more extra project. It is a friendly suggestion because it is a crypto market just try to invest by devide your total invest amount if you want to invesr bitcoin and ethereum then its fine but also try to invest some extra project like invest some % on bitcoin, some percent on ethereum, some percent on more 2-3 project and keep some % on usdt as a invest amount so that if you seen a project growing very good and it has a chance to get profit then invest there it is a secret tricks what i give my friends and they get success from this formula. But you have to work hard to research about more and more project. It is my own tricks what i shared with you as a friend. But i suggest you to make your own rules and follow it.
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 10:23:14 PM

BTC is my all time favorite and it guess it's same for a lot of other crypto enthusiast but at the moment, Ethereum and Litecoin is the best way to go. In the field we are, what seems to be an advantage can turn out to be a serious disadvantage if you don't choose wisely. Bitcoin has lots of volatility which is supposed to be an advantage but then, after a bullrun, it becomes very daring to buy high and hope to profit in a short term investment plan. It's possible but then, the chances are always slim. In course of Ethereum and Litecoin, looking at the fact that, they are yet to create any serious highs such as Bitcoin, the volatility is still looking out for new highs so, I prefer them both more.
Porfirii
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 2077

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 04:25:57 PM

I thought that there were more Bitcoin maximalists in the forum, but looking at the posts above it seems that a majority here prefers a "diversified" portfolio.

In my case, it is almost the same than in the previous cases: a big part in Bitcoin, another big one in Ethereum, and a comparatively little part made up by bags in other coins with lower volume, waiting for an eventual "altseason" some day this year Roll Eyes I hope.
MtRev

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2021, 05:57:16 AM

Why not both? Best of both worlds
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: