Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:17:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The cry of the African nation  (Read 73 times)
Zilon (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2021, 12:29:24 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2021, 01:05:15 PM by Zilon

Tell our leaders not to make us cry
We choosed them, so we gave a try
Our coin is threatened even our nation is dry
Our pleasure you choose to fry

We made your vote rise
We risked our lives, some had to fight
Please remember your promise, do what's right
We have been in darkness, please turn on the light

If our economy continues to die
Should we hold the president or vice?
We have come a long way as a nation let's arise
Let's build a city I advice

Save our nation, give us our right
Don't kill our passion, don't keep us in the night
We all owe our nation our might
Together we will make the future bright

The cry of the African nation
Call me Fada

Activity: 131
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 03:08:15 PM

Of a truth Africa is blessed ,as a matter of fact they’re the most blessed land but there is an issue and it has killed Africa and brought it down to where it is now.
   In as much as they’re blessed some work has to be done actively to balance the blessings, because in recent days hard work beats talent. @OP African issues ain’t just the leaders though leadership comes first but that’s not the only problem affecting or eating up Africa.
   I don’t want to emphasize on its leadership issues and challenges, because that factor is well known and loud enough for everyone to hear 👂 and see , corruption has eaten Africa and it saddens me badly and greatly no transparency in Africa, no justice in Africa corruption and greed has hijacked people’s conscience.
   Bribery, favoritism, and tribalism has been normalized in Africa its no longer strange its now a way of life (culture) of the people and it has eaten up 99% of its population that even a kid prefer been bribed for he or she to get something done. The mindset of the majority is spoilt they have been brain 🧠 washed and made to believe that embezzlement is the key 🔑.
    Even youngsters has been made to follow that path it really saddens me, call a child  of 10 and ask him or her what he would do if gets power or becomes president or governor, you will be amazed with the reply they gonna give you. They would say it boldly to your face that “they will eat money “ in other words I mean to say that gladly say they would come into power to embezzle funds just as their leaders do too.
    Looking at it critically you will see that it’s the fault of the leaders because the masses and its people have been subjected to poverty, they literally beg for the little things I mean the basis like water 💧, light 💡 electricity ⚡️,good roads . The standard of living is nothing to write ✍️ home about  so it has affected them psychologically making them think 🤔 right. They’re all full of regret, bitterness and revenge. I can go on and on,
     Indeed Africa needs help they’re in bondage it’s leaders politicize literally everything no truth anywhere the people have been subjected to hardship and suffering there’s hunger in the land, hate everywhere. It’s high time the younger generation rises its time for takeover. A price must be paid a huge price. Africa needs revolution.
   Black is Gold
   God bless Africa

Zilon (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2021, 07:37:11 AM

Virtually everything in Africa is politicized.  Africa got to this level because they were neglected. They made people believe without corrupt practice you wouldn't survive. Corruption ended up been the identity of an average Nigerian. Justice is now obtained by connection. The helpless are voiceless. The masses burry their concience. Crime is now a means of survival. How long will Africa remain like this can't we get help?.

Africa needs your prayer
Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 09:02:07 AM

Save our nation, give us our right
Don't kill our passion, don't keep us in the night
We all owe our nation our might
Together we will make the future bright

I like the ending of your poem. We all need to pray for Africa, they are in a very difficult position right now. The poem says it right, the people need to work hard to make the future bright. But it is on the rest of the world to help out Africa in their process to recover from this global crisis. The living qualities in Africa are so low compared to the rest of the world.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: