Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:14:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer / copying a topic! @itsem3n @xLilbig his other accounts! 02/11/2021  (Read 514 times)
AWSActivate (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

AWS Activate

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 04:08:12 PM

On the other hand, two other people besides me under the same topic confirm that he is alt account of @vareole, both are trying to sell same product,
I can also create multiple accounts to accusing someone, so what's the different?

he made self moderate topics and deleted people replies, he run away from our trusted escrow without any reason, I shared all evidence (Also I updated my evidence on my thread) .. what proof you need exactly?
Yes, I see your proof and I've already confirm @MoparMiningLLC is escrow both of your trade, but it's not successful.

But @AWSActivate also make an accusation first than you and seems reasonable for me IMO.

I can be wrong too, if @AWSActivate is a scammer... there will be another victim soon.

The deal was broken due to the fact that he was selling hacked accounts and I knew about it, somewhere a person already wrote this. He tried to pass these accounts off as legal. He has nothing in stock, only other people's screenshots. He writes to everyone and tries to get evidence, and then passes it off as his own.

Let me remind you that he only had two hacked accounts, and I even assume who gave them to him on this forum. Both were closed after 20 hours. He's a real con man.

I, unlike him, do not lie and show everything as it is.

you see what performances he puts on, he uses multiple accounts to support the flag and scam, isn't that worth the red mark?

I have not provided all the evidence that this is the same person on two accounts? is it not obvious to you?

an honest person will not play such games, from his lips there is only one lie

By the way, thank you for at least paying attention to this complaint.

Skype info: live:.cid.33a2d9d0129b183d
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AWSActivate (OP)
Copper Member

AWS Activate

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 04:19:10 PM

On the other hand, two other people besides me under the same topic confirm that he is alt account of @vareole, both are trying to sell same product,
I can also create multiple accounts to accusing someone, so what's the different?

he made self moderate topics and deleted people replies, he run away from our trusted escrow without any reason, I shared all evidence (Also I updated my evidence on my thread) .. what proof you need exactly?
Yes, I see your proof and I've already confirm @MoparMiningLLC is escrow both of your trade, but it's not successful.

But @AWSActivate also make an accusation first than you and seems reasonable for me IMO.

I can be wrong too, if @AWSActivate is a scammer... there will be another victim soon.

and I hasten to add that the messages that are deleted in my topic are messages of this person, I have not deleted any other review

AWSActivate (OP)
Copper Member

AWS Activate

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2021, 10:43:22 PM

Read again!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print