Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:53:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why WallStreetBets Coin becomes #1 on Coinmarketcap?  (Read 37 times)
DanielBroonze (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 04:16:30 AM

I don't know but today I see WallStreetBets Coin on #1 Position on CMC. Any reason behind Them?
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 05:46:47 AM

I don't know but today I see WallStreetBets Coin on #1 Position on CMC. Any reason behind Them?
Ask CZ, he has bought CMC and I know he is also a cheerful joker in the face of major market events. If you remember what he did on CMC, find it again and you will understand.  Grin
https://twitter.com/cz_binance

MtRev

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2021, 05:49:14 AM

Did they really make a coin or is it just a joke?

Don't trade alone! Let's Talk Money!
Stocks, Options, Crypto, Forex, Dividends and the Commodities market
MarcAss

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 05:50:18 AM

Hahaha that was just one of the jokes, most of the time CMC put something fun just like what happen when corona viurs started the number one in CMC is Tissue Paper  Grin Grin Grin
MtRev

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2021, 06:06:51 AM

Yeah, I been away for ages and I come back everything is new. Thanks for clearing things up for me haha

Don't trade alone! Let's Talk Money!
Stocks, Options, Crypto, Forex, Dividends and the Commodities market
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 06:55:09 PM

WallStreetBets outpaced Bitcoin in terms of capitalization and took zero place. The entire crypto world shuddered and it turned out to be just a joke from CoinMarketCap in support of Reddit users in retaliation for institutional traders. It's good that CoinMarketCap warned that there is no such asset.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: