Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:30:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Or Invest ?  (Read 3493 times)
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 10:20:28 AM

investing and trading have the same substance.
Investing or trading in stocks is not the same as buying shares then selling them at a higher price so that you get a profit. Even though they are similar, there are differences.

There are some differences indeed. The big difference between trading and investing is the time range.
A good trader usually able to decide when they want to buy or sell in short time,
while a good investor usually able to hold the coin for long time, with enormous amount of research before.
Even in investing, we have to really be patient because after all it takes a long time,
plus as investors we also need to do research first and that also takes a lot of time,
apart from that, both of them are certainly not as easy as we think

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JensFrederik

Activity: 5
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2021, 10:22:26 AM

For me, the Hodlbot is a good balance between trading and investing.
I invest my money in the cryptocurrency exchange and the Hodlbot trades my portfolio for me, at least monthly.
Shows good earnings.
emmaglory5
Copper Member

Activity: 133

love to live honestly & try to be self-dependent

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2021, 10:36:58 AM

Good success is achieved by trading if you are a skilled

If you do not have good trading knowledge, you are more likely to lose if you do not go to chat and you may incur financial loss.  You can lose everything while trading, so apply whatever you want with knowledge and experience

█ ★ Website
 Telegram | Twitter █ ★
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 03:59:18 PM

I myself prefer trading, because it doesn't take too long like investing, and I'm also not really aiming for big profits, so when my coins have gone up about 5% -10% I will sell, and look for new coins again

amihada

Activity: 1106
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 05:15:42 PM

I chose to trade because I wanted to make a quick profit. I was monitoring the new alcoin price moving really fast, so I took this opportunity to profit from short-term trades. New alcoins are not the right choice for investment, many alcoins do not last long so for investment it is better to choose the top 10 coins.

inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2021, 11:23:22 PM

It all depends on what project you focus on, market conditions and analysis.  I had 15000 $ DAG for a while, during September-January the price was stable at 0.7 -0.1 $.  I want to do scalp.  And I was loss because it turned out that I misread market conditions that the market was in fact bullish, when I sold 0.11 $, the price pump reached 0.15.  I waited for it to drop to 0.1 again, and it even got a pump up to ±1 $.  Mistakes in reading the market and inaccurate analysis will bring losses.  So if the coin you are holding is still not bullish then invest, if it is already bullish you can trade if needed.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Godwinpaul

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 11:50:00 PM

Trading is a more lucrative way to earn from the market, but it requires a great deal of effort, dedication and understanding of the market. Trading could be a lot riskier and you need to set stop losses to prevent loss of capital due to market fluctuations. Investing on the other hand doesn't require much effort as you have to hold the tokens for a while and expect the value to increase over time.
llecrf

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 01:24:42 AM

When the altcoin price was experiencing a positive change I was confused ... whether to invest or trade directly ..
your advice is advice to me .. thank you
Both trade and investment are profitable, I do not recommend anyone who does not have trading skills to trade, but if you want a large profit, then trading is a good choice because we can sell and buy altcoins at the price we want and sell them then look for other altcoins to trade

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 07:15:04 AM

It all depends on what exactly you want and what you expect from it. If you have free time and a desire to learn how to trade, while paying attention to it every day, then you are the way to the exchange. At the same time, you can start practically from scratch using the minimum deposit. Well, if you have money and a desire to increase or save it, then after learning a little, you can start investing. It takes a little less of your time than trading.
Kitaiev

Activity: 1064
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2021, 07:32:43 AM

It seems to me now is such a time that it is more profitable to invest. Now many new projects are entering the market by investing in them you can make good money.
Not financial advice.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 11:26:12 AM

It all depends on your own decision, if you choose to trade you have to be prepared for the market conditions that fluctuate and even you have to be prepared if in a bad situation you will lose the value of your assets.

If you choose to invest you need to analyze whether the asset you choose is a good asset and will increase in the future.
sukmo

Activity: 760
Merit: 104

Moonbet.io

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 12:20:09 PM

Interesting for us to discuss this thread.
If my answer is very simple, when you start to be interested in cryptocurrency what was your goal then?
Being an investor or trader is an option, but what needs to be underlined is that all the paths we choose aim to succeed with crypto.

Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 12:26:11 PM

Exchanging and contributing may simple to think however they are not child's games. You need to invest some energy to have the option to sort out how this market functions. I think you need to trust that the cost will fall obviously superior to now, for me this isn't abandoned however excessively costly assuming you are daring in this, holding it in bitcoin, no requirement for other altcoins. It is the reason on the off chance that you feel that it's not useful for you to exchange and as yet needing to be on the lookout.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1302
Merit: 715

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 12:37:31 PM

It seems to me now is such a time that it is more profitable to invest. Now many new projects are entering the market by investing in them you can make good money.
Not financial advice.
Selection of new projects must be really selective. Most Hit n Run people invest in the short term because they take advantage of the hype that is still created at the start of the listing and selling when it is profitable. in the long run I don't think there is any confidence in new altcoins. 2018 is a learning year because now so many altcoins are dead and even abandoned by the devs

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 12:39:28 PM

i do both. indeed it is quite risky, you have to be very careful when you do both at the same time. if you make a wrong decision, it's over. but, if it worked then it would be very profitable. it takes a good strategy and also mentally strong to do both.

I'm not suggesting this to you. I only suggest for you, choose what you think is comfortable and that you really good at.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2021, 01:17:52 PM

i do both. indeed it is quite risky, you have to be very careful when you do both at the same time. if you make a wrong decision, it's over. but, if it worked then it would be very profitable. it takes a good strategy and also mentally strong to do both.

I'm not suggesting this to you. I only suggest for you, choose what you think is comfortable and that you really good at.
To me once i decide to invest in a coin/token for a long time, its because i am convinced that it is worth the long hodl and some time i do trading too which i am trying to really understand more now because i have realize that i make more from the coins that i hodl than the ones i trade.
Xcode7

Activity: 1106
Merit: 412

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 01:50:52 PM

same as me. I do both but I trade when I'm not doing another job and when I have a long free time, because we have to monitor the market all the time to make a profit. if my investment only takes a little time just to monitor every progress of what I invest.
if there are people who have a little work activity like me, I suggest doing both, because both have a good advantage to run.
but it is an option for everyone, whether that person wants and can understand both of them or not, because if just trial and error it will make you not get a profit and only become a loss if you can't understand it.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 02:46:26 PM

If you want for a faster result then go for trading, whether you might lose or win or make a profit. But then you have to exert time and effort and have enough knowledge or strategy for trading for you to be able to earn money or profit. You have to be wise. Investing needs much time of yours than trading. Ofcourse, both of them come 1st is planning, analysing and then execute your plans to be able to succeed.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 03:43:07 PM

I think both of them have their respective advantages, it all depends on the market price too. personally for now I prefer trading. Crypto investment will be profitable if we can manage it well and choose the right time to sell it even though it takes longer than trading. the most important thing for trading or investment is to be patient and continue to monitor the market prices

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
fahmimajannat

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 05:29:56 PM

If you have small amount of money you should go for invest.
But if you have a big amount by which you wanna earn a lot of cash in certain period of time then you should go for trading.
But Remember you can't get frustrated in trading cause after your exit the price can go up to 2x/3x.

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: