Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 08:13:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (SOLVED) I accidentaly sent DOGE to my BTC wallet! How do I recover it? (GUARDA)  (Read 157 times)
WolfysLair (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 06:34:48 PM

Here is the email I sent to GUARDA regarding the matter... hopefully they do something about it!
You'll have to await their response, while waiting you may consider the suggestion by odolvlobo.
*Edit: Just saw your message. Congrats on recovering your funds.

well that email was a waste of time hahaha, but at least they are now aware of that issue
Not a waste of time at all. This would help them fix the issue as a lot of users who fall into that situation may not have a community to ask for help and abandon their funds completely.

For sure man! thanks for your help. Cannot believe we pulled off the impossible (almost) haha!
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1162

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 12:27:44 AM

OMG!!!! IT WORKED!!!!! I got the Private key from my BITCOIN wallet and added a new DOGE Wallet using the BTC private key! holy shit ! lmao! well that email was a waste of time hahaha, but at least they are now aware of that issue
Verry nice, lucky man. Next time you have to be careful when sending your token or coin to an address. Always make sure that you enter your wallet detail correctly as that will prevent you from making the same mistake. Even if your problem is resolved, the wallet developer should fix the problem immediately and your email will help them find problem with their wallet.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████