Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:52:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Beatbind - HELPS CREATE THE MOST MEMORABLE MUSIC EVENTS ON EARTH!  (Read 691 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BeatBind_Master (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 07:48:23 AM

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 01:33:49 PM

About your benefit, how exactly will it works? Basically you promised a talent that venue and organizer will bid for them, an organizer that artist and venue will bid for them, and venue that artist and organizer will bid for them. Everyone bid everyone?
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 05:03:46 AM

About your benefit, how exactly will it works? Basically you promised a talent that venue and organizer will bid for them, an organizer that artist and venue will bid for them, and venue that artist and organizer will bid for them. Everyone bid everyone?

The dev of this project should be active here in the forum also. Though they are recently launched in the forum, there are several questions already thrown to them. Hope they can shed light to some important questions here. The concept is not new, but don't know a platform that is successful on this venture.

Actually, this raises more concern than assurance or credibility. Questions were asked by newbie accounts that seemed to not really caring if their questions answered or not, and the frequency of the posts were quite too high for a very recent thread. The pattern mimic a bumping service
BeatBind_Master (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 05:31:14 AM

The Whitepaper and Pitchdeck are both available on the website for everyone's review.

www.beatbind.io

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 09:27:17 AM

The dev of this project should be active here in the forum also. Though they are recently launched in the forum, there are several questions already thrown to them. Hope they can shed light to some important questions here. The concept is not new, but don't know a platform that is successful on this venture.

Actually, this raises more concern than assurance or credibility. Questions were asked by newbie accounts that seemed to not really caring if their questions answered or not, and the frequency of the posts were quite too high for a very recent thread. The pattern mimic a bumping service

You are absolutely right that the posts and trivial questions are created by the accounts that are used just to bump the thread.

However, that's not all that these accounts can, or maybe can't.. I found by accident two posts that are 100% copied from another project's thread:

Thread from where posts are copied (page 3): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5312779.0

Original post:
An audit must have something to audit. First we have to wait for the Whitepaper to be published and only then can we judge anything. For now, we only know the basics of the nice graphics that were published in the opening post, and this is definitely not enough to be able to say something more about this project.

Plagiarised:
Well, an audit must have something to audit. First we have to wait for the Whitepaper to be published and only then can we judge anything. For now, we only know the basics of the nice graphics that were published in the opening post, and this is definitely not enough to be able to say something more about this

Original post:
Projects that are created remotely online have not suffered from the COVID-19 pandemic. In my opinion, the cryptocurrency market is one of those that has suffered the least from the financial markets. I think World Token can develop without any problems, and the pandemic should not interfere with it.

Plagiarised:
Projects that are created remotely online have not suffered from the COVID-19 pandemic. In my opinion, the BeatBind is one of those that has suffered the least from the financial markets. I think World Token can develop without any problems, and the pandemic should not interfere with it.

I also reported it in Reputation section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316374.0

and to add it to the list of threads using bumping services: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5236143.msg56320200#msg56320200

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 07:33:53 PM

--snip--

However, that's not all that these accounts can, or maybe can't.. I found by accident two posts that are 100% copied from another project's thread:

--snip--

Nice catch! This proves that the project uses bumping service, and it raises one alert flag about the legitimacy of this project.

I'll write in red to catch dev's attention: @dev, please explain the reason why you use paid bumping service and my previous question too.

Until dev answered this, I'll advise anyone to be cautious and avoid this project
BeatBind_Master (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 05:52:31 AM

Some updates here:

https://beatbind.medium.com
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 10:42:29 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2021, 10:55:53 AM by keyscore44

--snip--

--snip--

Nice catch! This proves that the project uses bumping service, and it raises one alert flag about the legitimacy of this project.

I'll write in red to catch dev's attention: @dev, please explain the reason why you use paid bumping service and my previous question too.

Until dev answered this, I'll advise anyone to be cautious and avoid this project

yes, all this is quite strange and I do not understand why it is necessary !
perhaps this is done by competitors as now I see a lot of similar projects

The developers probably don't know two things:
1. Bumping service is cheating and spamming, not a form of marketing
2. They want their thread to be visible, but they don't know that threads are not chronologically arranged and that someone regularly writes in their thread doesn't affect positioning.

keyscore44

still strange that you have a negative trust (((
the level of trust is now quite strange

If you think this is strange, write to the users who gave me this negative trust. They should be able to explain it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
NotHatinJustTrollin

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2021, 04:24:58 PM

Buy BBND and get 1.5x more bonus in BBND tokens (THE BONUS ONLY APPLIES FOR ETH SMART CONTRACT PURCHASES)

Click Here to Purchase Tokens: https://beatbind.io   

ETH Smart Contract: 0xB64288A2668631D8b0c7D40E5B4CA4b72c23D6D6

BeatBind_Master (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 02:58:23 AM

Listing on the STEX Exchange tomorrow Wednesday, July 7th

STEX Exchange Listing sign up here: https://app.stex.com?ref=02722113
Pages: [1]
  Print