Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:01:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: advertise without iframe like adbtc in cheaper price(youtube videos are welcome)  (Read 237 times)
ahmedelagamy (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 08:50:29 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2021, 06:00:50 PM by ahmedelagamy

Hi there
we just launched superads24 site which have the same features of adbtc and even more
with us you can advertise any page without iframe so you can easily advertise your youtube videos and channels without problems

to show you what we mean please go here
http://superads24.com/?view=ads

click in the first ad that you will see there and you see it youtube video site will open in new tab to show the video for the visitor

so as you see this type of service is safe for advertising youtube

the prices are
1000 views for .8$
2000 views for 1.5$
5000 views for 3.5$
10 000 views for 5.9$
20 000 views for 9.9$
50 000 views for 19.9$
100 000 views for 35.9$

this kind of advertising without iframe can be easily purchased here or through support ticket in our site http://superads24.com
we are waiting for your questions and purchases and happy always to help

my telegram is
https://t.me/ahmed20202025

@ahmed20202025

my skype is ahmed.adam

and skype email is victory20132005@gmail.com

google hangouts is
victory20132005@gmail.com

Payments are by skrill, payeer, perfect money , dogecoin or bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ahmedelagamy (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 02:41:40 PM

perfect members + great advertisers = successful pay to click site Wink
ahmedelagamy (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 01:23:27 PM

each advertiser should get the best results with us Smiley
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2021, 11:13:50 AM

with us you can advertise any page without iframe so you can easily advertise your youtube videos and channels without problems

click in the first ad that you will see there and you see it youtube video site will open in new tab to show the video for the visitor

That's new Wink
- How can you measure for how long each user has viewed such ads since there's no counter [AFAICS, without an account] whatsoever [it's unfair if nothing is in place]?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ahmedelagamy (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 05:57:51 PM

That's new Wink
- How can you measure for how long each user has viewed such ads since there's no counter [AFAICS, without an account] whatsoever [it's unfair if nothing is in place]?

Hi there and thanks for your reply here
there is a timer in the main view ads page appear when the member click in your ad to force the member to continue in opening your youtube video or site in new tab without any frame until the timer in the view ads page come to an end and the member verify his Click by clicking the upside down picture

we are giving here views and the members can view your videos and even your sites or blogs with google adsense without problem
the page will open without any frame to protect your account in youtube or google adsense from any risk
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2021, 06:22:29 AM

there is a timer in the main view ads page appear when the member click in your ad to force the member to continue in opening your youtube video or site in new tab without any frame until the timer in the view ads page come to an end and the member verify his Click by clicking the upside down picture

we are giving here views and the members can view your videos and even your sites or blogs with google adsense without problem
the page will open without any frame to protect your account in youtube or google adsense from any risk
Thank you for explaining well, I've got a couple more questions:

• On your "TOS" page, you mentioned each user "can view ads once every 24 hrs". Is there a way to only get unique impressions [for YouTube links] throughout its process, instead of limiting viewers on a daily basis?
    - It's perfectly fine for other types of ads, but for YT ads, I think all of the views should be unique.

Advertisements can be viewed only once every 24 hours.
  • Is there a way to customize the required viewing time for YT ads or by default, it's limited only to a certain time?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ahmedelagamy (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 10:29:10 AM

Thank you for explaining well, I've got a couple more questions:

• On your "TOS" page, you mentioned each user "can view ads once every 24 hrs". Is there a way to only get unique impressions [for YouTube links] throughout its process, instead of limiting viewers on a daily basis?
    - It's perfectly fine for other types of ads, but for YT ads, I think all of the views should be unique.

Advertisements can be viewed only once every 24 hours.
  • Is there a way to customize the required viewing time for YT ads or by default, it's limited only to a certain time?
I am always here to reply to your questions and suggestions in anytime
for the first part then there is away and that way is targeting like only 10 different counties daily and so today 10 countries and tomorrow target 10 other countries and so on so by that way you will get only unique impressions for youtube links throughout its process instead of limiting viewers on a daily basis but this will require more time for your campaign to be completed

for the second part of the question then we can customize the required viewing time for youtube ads according to the time you want but of course more time means more costs for the advertising campaign
but for sure there will be big discounts after all because we just started few days ago and we want to gain customers loyalty for long term deals and relationships with us
please let me know if you have ideas or suggestions and I will be happy always to help Smiley
ahmedelagamy (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 12:16:38 AM

more offers will be in the way Wink
ahmedelagamy (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 08:33:28 PM

have nice time Smiley
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2021, 07:29:15 PM

Will it be genuine views? If it will be genuine views then from same ads it will increase likes, shares and subscribers too, am I right? And in the same point views will not be drop, is it? Would you like to make clear about it?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ahmedelagamy (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 10:47:47 AM

Will it be genuine views? If it will be genuine views then from same ads it will increase likes, shares and subscribers too, am I right? And in the same point views will not be drop, is it? Would you like to make clear about it?
Hi there
thanks a lot for your kind reply and interest about our services and we are happy to help and reply always to your questions Smiley
yes it will be genuine views, and yes it will increase likes, shares and subscribers ofcourse if the video attracted the visitors to do that because we will not force the members to do that so they only will do that to your video only if they like your video already
so our part will be providing you with the members who are already active and get paid to show your video in away that is totally safe for you in both youtube and google adsense system and the rest will be up to you to provide quality content to turn as much as possible of our members to
be your own loyal subscribers after they see your high quality content
views will not drop no but it will increase as daily we already have new members day after day and better alexa ranking as well daily and we just started less than a month ago
so for sure the members who view your youtube videos will even increase daily according to the increase of our members daily as well
also we must mention to you that we have strong policy to make sure that only active members will remain as members in our sites to make sure that the advertisers like you will always get the best services with us
please let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to reply always in details to you Smiley and happy valentine day
Bitcoinsummoner

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2021, 08:05:05 PM

thanks a lot for your kind reply and interest about our services and we are happy to help and reply always to your questions Smiley
yes it will be genuine views, and yes it will increase likes, shares and subscribers ofcourse if the video attracted the visitors to do that because we will not force the members to do that so they only will do that to your video only if they like your video already
so our part will be providing you with the members who are already active and get paid to show your video in away that is totally safe for you in both youtube and google adsense system and the rest will be up to you to provide quality content to turn as much as possible of our members to
be your own loyal subscribers after they see your high quality content
views will not drop no but it will increase as daily we already have new members day after day and better alexa ranking as well daily and we just started less than a month ago
so for sure the members who view your youtube videos will even increase daily according to the increase of our members daily as well
also we must mention to you that we have strong policy to make sure that only active members will remain as members in our sites to make sure that the advertisers like you will always get the best services with us
please let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to reply always in details to you Smiley and happy valentine day
Sounds good and thanks for explaining all of the inquiries, I have one more question. Will a post be deleted if a video get views from your service for taking views from your service without violating any other rules? I mean will it be a policy violation if we take the views from your service?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ahmedelagamy (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 03:41:56 AM

I mean will it be a policy violation if we take the views from your service?
[/quote]
Hi there and thanks for your kind reply
we want to make you sure that our services is totally safe and it is not a policy violation to use our services at all
you know the visitors that will show your site with google adsense or youtube videos will show all this without any frames so you do not break any rules in google when you use our services
one of our team actually has a friend who is working in google and we asked him directly about that and he said the same here as long as we do not use frames then both of us and our advertisers are safe and do not make any policy violation at all
please ask me any thing and I will be always here to reply or send me a ticket in the site or talk to me through skype or telegram and wish you happy day
Bitcoinsummoner

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2021, 02:25:10 PM

we want to make you sure that our services is totally safe and it is not a policy violation to use our services at all
you know the visitors that will show your site with google adsense or youtube videos will show all this without any frames so you do not break any rules in google when you use our services
one of our team actually has a friend who is working in google and we asked him directly about that and he said the same here as long as we do not use frames then both of us and our advertisers are safe and do not make any policy violation at all
please ask me any thing and I will be always here to reply or send me a ticket in the site or talk to me through skype or telegram and wish you happy day
It is not a problem if you provide real visitors either they come from google, yahoo, msn, facebook, your website or from any other way. But the problem will happen when you will use any bot to increase visitors. If you use bot to increase visitors then videos can be deleted and or the views can be reduced.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ahmedelagamy (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 04:42:31 PM

It is not a problem if you provide real visitors either they come from google, yahoo, msn, facebook, your website or from any other way. But the problem will happen when you will use any bot to increase visitors. If you use bot to increase visitors then videos can be deleted and or the views can be reduced.

Hi there, we do not use bots at all and we even suspend the inactive members accounts who did not log in for the last 28 days
we fight to build our reputation to stay here for the coming 30 years so we will not for sure betray your trust by using any bots and please remember that you can start your order starting from only .8$ so you can test our services to be sure that everything is safe and working fine and as free bonus we will double the credits to you for your first order with us so if you purchase 1000 you will get 1000 for free and if you purchase 100k you will get 100k for free
ahmedelagamy (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 07:18:10 PM

Hi there, we do not use bots at all and we even suspend the inactive members accounts who did not log in for the last 28 days
we fight to build our reputation to stay here for the coming 30 years so we will not for sure betray your trust by using any bots and please remember that you can start your order starting from only .8$ so you can test our services to be sure that everything is safe and working fine and as free bonus we will double the credits to you for your first order with us so if you purchase 1000 you will get 1000 for free and if you purchase 100k you will get 100k for free
It is good that you are not using any bots to increase the number of views. In this case their is no chance to go down of the count of visitor. And there is also no chance to be break of rules of youtube. So, it is risk free. I will try to use your service when I need.

hey there
thanks a lot for your kind comment and feel free always to ask about anything and I will be there to reply and here you are my contacts

my telegram is
https://t.me/ahmed20202025

@ahmed20202025

my skype is ahmed.adam

and skype email is victory20132005@gmail.com

google hangouts is
victory20132005@gmail.com
ahmedelagamy (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 08:50:51 AM