Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:46:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: legendster Unfair Neg trust given based on a having a bad day and disliking me  (Read 584 times)
ChipMixer

Activity: 456
Merit: 956

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935098

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2021, 02:14:09 AM
Merited by legendster (1)

You are wearing a chipmixer signature. Now let us logically look at this alright?
In the fiat world such a service is highly illegal and is money laundry.
Alice: Hello Bob can you break my ¥1,000 banknote for ¥100 coins? I'm so thirsty!
Bob: I'm sorry Alice. Such a service is highly illegal and is money laundry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JustinBounty

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 10:53:36 AM

legendster has a history of leaving raged feedbacks as you can see here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1210969

The user "JSRAW" busted his actions and got negative trust for that.

The problem are the users who have kept this guy in the DT by adding him to their trust list, despite so many guys having neutral on him and showing someone else's work as his was worth a negative not neutral, in my opinion.

Promoting a scam is not the best choice Mike Mayor and defending it is even worse. So you cannot really expect the community to stand up for you when you are the one at fault.
Mike Mayor (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 02:52:18 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2021, 03:06:03 PM by Mike Mayor

I don't understand why some people insist on being so nasty. It doesn't even take much to be nice to people. The world needs more love.
This is the internet.  Somehow the psychology is that when you're nameless and faceless, the worst of you just comes to the top.  It allows you to say things that normally you wouldn't say in real life.  That's just how it is, how it's always been since the beginning of the internet (and I remember it from the early days).

Yes, and it is just the excuse cowards use. I will say the same exact things offline as online. Very few people are willing to do that. I fear nothing and noone. I am not sure why it is so scary for someone to confront an online person offline. Iv'e done it before at conventions and guess what 99.99% off them shut and shit their pants that you even there. Many people are kind though. Pity some can't grasp the concept. Thankfully there still people like yourself so thank you.

This is why trying to rank up here is pointless. Opening topics and things will only get you noticed until someone doesn't like you and then for some reason they are totally ok with ruining someone's account.
That's not true unless you're obviously trying to rank up, in which case you're probably going to get a bad reputation if not negative feedback (which would be unwarranted).  It's hard to rank up, true, but it's supposed to be that way.  I don't think Theymos wants the forum going back to the pre-merit system days when account farming and shitposting was out of control, and I sure as hell don't.

I totally agree with you. However bringing attention to my account just seems risky since you never know who you could be dealing with or why. Like why can't everyone be decent and reasonable like you?

Why do people who have endless negative trust become DT memers anyway? The user has many serious accusations against then for actual potential crime (Like fraud & I get my account ruined because someone like this just feels like it)
I'm on DT and take a look at my trust page.  I've probably got more negs than positives.  But have I ever scammed anybody here?  Nope.  The negs are the result of how the trust system works, which is that you can leave a neg for any member for any reason, and a lot of negs on DT members' profiles are retaliatory.  Always check to see if there's a valid reference link.

The negative trust you have is clearly bs though. The forum clearly works very badly.

I can easily say this forum is a scam.

You can and do say a lot of things that don't make sense. Just because it doesn't make sense to you doesn't make it any less true.

Everyone else seems to perfectly understand why I am saying.

I literally had my money taken from me

That's literally the opposite of what "literally" means.

Ok, so where are my $500 tokens? I literally had $500 taken from me. Otherwise, where is it? So my money was taken theoretically? End of the day I am down $500 plus more.

Does this person beat his spouse too??

Relevance?

Abusive people commit hate crimes all the time the relevance is he is a possible criminal. People should be very considered if someone is abusive. Would you date an abusive person? Very relevent. Abusive people should never be places in a position of power.

I am sorry but the only reason you would ever need to mix is due to criminal.

No. I'm not a criminal and I mix every coin that I didn't mine myself. I pay my taxes and don't beat my spouse.

Never said you did. It wasn't an attack on you.r

I'm not making any excuses for wearing the yobit signature.

Yeah you are. Lame fallacious ones too.

Nope, I just admitted to being wrong and that you are right and that I will no longer support any project anything like yobit. I made a mistake and  I am admitting to it. Most people can never admit to being wrong.

Does that sound like a mature adult?

You definitely sound immature. Take a deep breath and make a proper case for removing your red trust or for excluding legendster from DT. None of the stuff I quoted above has anything to do with it. legenster is included by Vod and YOSHIE. Appeal to them directly instead of post walls of nonsense here. Focus on the fact that the trust rating appears to be for an opinion (although we can clearly see how irritating you can be, that's not a good reason for red trust) and the reference is invalid.

Yes, I am so very immature. "walls of nonesense" that somehow you paid attention to and read. This must be the reason why I deal with people all day long and never had any complaints. I run my own businesses and do odd jobs. I cannot afford to be immature. If you want to help me then tell me which parts and perhaps I can fix it? But if you simply state something so broad it won't help. Why would Vod give legendster a dt ranking when Vod just called legenster a scumbag? So he made someone he thinks is a scumbag a dt member. Where does that make sense? "We" no you find me irritating. Don't talk for others. If you find me irritating then simply ignore me. Very simple. Also keep it to yourself. Very unnecessary comment stop focusing attention on me.

By the way, I don't think Legendster's neg on you is appropriate.  I do hope he removes it, and I had no idea he was on DT anyway.

Thank you. Please just be kind like this. No need for defending yourself against me. I said I was wrong about yobit and I have learned. I haven't even logged into yobit for months and months. You talk about my maturity but it takes a mature person to admit fault does it not?

This forum is full of all kinds of clever people yet noone can fix the dt system? Imagine if a structure was run on such a system? Would you feel safe living in it? Would anyone?

You are wearing a chipmixer signature. Now let us logically look at this alright?
In the fiat world such a service is highly illegal and is money laundry.
Alice: Hello Bob can you break my ¥1,000 banknote for ¥100 coins? I'm so thirsty!
Bob: I'm sorry Alice. Such a service is highly illegal and is money laundry.

Ok. Start some polls online and get some real user opinions. Let us see what the majority of people think? You know they won't agree with you and will most definitely call it money laundry. Don't argue use facts. Run the polls and see for yourself. This is the opinion of most people, not me.
Bob is breaking his money to buy a drink.

People don't use mixers to make smaller changes to buy drinks. They use mixers to hide the sources. So are you telling me criminals do not use your service? It's a fact that they do.
Getting change to buy a drink is totally different than making 100000 transactions to hide where it comes from. How can you even compare it?

Since you know so much why not argue with my government? Hmm?? Do you want to tell them that making 100000 fiat transactions to hide the source of money is legal? Ok cool, so you clearly know more than the government for lawyers. Remind me to fire my current lawyer and hire you.

What do you think the banks going to think where they see all that activity? Guess I will tell them how thirsty I was and needed to make 100000 transactions for spare change. Because that totally make sense.

legendster has a history of leaving raged feedbacks as you can see here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1210969

The user "JSRAW" busted his actions and got negative trust for that.

The problem are the users who have kept this guy in the DT by adding him to their trust list, despite so many guys having neutral on him and showing someone else's work as his was worth a negative not neutral, in my opinion.

Promoting a scam is not the best choice Mike Mayor and defending it is even worse. So you cannot really expect the community to stand up for you when you are the one at fault.

That's why I never kept the messages. I deleted them because they annoyed me. I didn't think such a person would be given a position of authority.

So it's totally cool to make threats on this forum and just treat people as you like. Very good....

For the last time I am not defending Yobit I am defending myself. I already admitted I was wrong for promoting them and won't do it again. I am not arguing or making any excuses there are none to be made. I am saying the people here are right to tell me I am wrong to promote yobit and I am agreeing with them and admitting fault and asking forgiveness. Most users could not give a damn. Most people are too weak to even admit fault.
I am not afraid of being wrong. If I have done something wrong let me fix it.

Even you guys think he is trash

"User used Fake 3d portfolio to get freelance jobs in 2016 and when caught, he tricked (by saying its common practices) forum members to put Neutral feedback.
Kindly check this link also for more clarity : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5176043.msg52188674#msg52188674"

Just wow....

Here is you Suchmoon with your own negative rating on him.

"Admits using a fake/stolen "portfolio" of prior work to get new freelance jobs. Claims that such deceptive practices are common and acceptable and are needed to "put food on the table"."

Even more wow.

So a user that stole other people's pictures gets to be a dt member? Someone explain this.

Stealing other's photos and work is just beyond disgusting. Maybe if he admitted it and said sorry it would be ok but he never.

Abusive thief = Trusted dt memeber.

This isn't a game!!! I am losing money here. This is how I earn a living. Well, one way. It is funny how legenster claims he needs to lie to keep food on the table but what about me? He just takes that from me but we are supposed to be understanding towards him and not take away his earning opportunity?

It is far beyond me how you can put a fake portfolio together. The cringe of it all. It's a brilliant way to never be hired ever again.

legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 09:33:48 PM

Mike Mayor.

You are a shit double standard person. Pure and simple. Not saying this because of the tag that I left you, just reading your responses here in this thread makes me dislike you and I vaguely even remember putting the red trust on you. Yes, it was for some idiotic shit you tried to pull in my DM or something. I will dig into why I left you the tag that you probably deserve for sending me unsolicited scam mail involving an exchange where I had personally lost money.

Once I dig through I'll decide whether I'll change my tag or not. 

The tag on your profile was left nearly 2 years ago and you never had a problem with it, NOW you do because somehow I'm on DT? Wait when did that happen?

Regardless, I don't want to be on DT, never did. But if I am, I'll handle this responsibly. I believe in second chances, people change. People here have given me enough second chances to correct mistakes a struggling freelancer made. I do not believe a person is the sum of all the shittery and fuckups he pulled in his past. If your net contribution to the forum has been positive I'll definitely change my rating to a neutral. However, I'll still distrust you. Because instead of creating this fiasco you should have simply gotten in touch with me.

Anyways. I'll update this post later. And I hope you don't take the coward's way out by locking this.

PS: I am super busy. Checking your history with me will involve a lot of time and effort that frankly I'll gladly spend somewhere else doing something else and getting paid for it.

For anyone else that has a problem with me - take it up with me face to face or eat shit.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 10:15:57 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2021, 10:29:25 PM by legendster

WHEN I STARTED READING THIS THREAD I WAS FULLY PREPARED TO SEE THIS FROM A NEUTRAL POINT OF VIEW. AS I CREATE EACH QUOTED REPLIES BELOW THIS LINE, I WILL TRY TO EXPLAIN HOW MY VIEWPOINT ABOUT MIKE MAYOR IMPROVES OR DETERIORATES.

Legendster runs a yobit campaign? Or why pm him about it?

Or did I misunderstand what you're saying?

You told him to keep it clean and he tagged you red?

Never did. Never have. Never will. I did partake in one of the early campaigns of Yobit back in 2019 as a signature renter. Simple stuff.

I am quite unsure why the guy messaged me actually. The original reference thread is either locked or deleted.

That's why I never kept the messages. I deleted them because they annoyed me. I didn't think such a person would be given a position of authority.

Sadly for you. I did.

I did find this in my inbox.

I have 0 recollection of the thread where he abused me or whatever. I must have called out for his over enthusiastic greedy reasoning. And he might have reacted. In fact I think at that point Yobit had already stopped paying participants for weeks and I was calling out people to stop joining the campaign. Even when I read this message, this guy does STILL look like a Lunatic to me.

But the main reason that sticks out to me is that he's telling me what to do. Why would he assume I'm going to be receptive to his shenanigans and be his cohort?

I don't understand why some people insist on being so nasty. It doesn't even take much to be nice to people. The world needs more love. I personally ould never give negative trust unless it is a scammer but i guess I am one of the few people with empathy and a heart.

Wish you really knew me pal. I'm the exact opposite of what you described here. But then again, you're an [insert mild insult here].

How do you know he will remove it?

You're right. I won't. I might have changed it to neutral but I am loosing that interest by reading your responses.

This is why trying to rank up here is pointless. Opening topics and things will only get you noticed until someone doesn't like you and then for some reason they are totally ok with ruining someone's account.

I don't see an IG ID.

Why do people who have endless negative trust become DT memers anyway? The user has many serious accusations against then for actual potential crime (Like fraud & I get my account ruined because someone like this just feels like it)

Then don't rank up? I never tried to. It just happened. Even this is the first time I am realizing that I am on DT (2 or 1?) (will check later) (feels nice) (not bragging) (maybe a little)

I left you the negative rating in 2019. I've been on this forum since 2013. Do you think your existence on this forum mattered to me before or after you interacted that day with me? Nope. I didn't single you out. You were stupid and for that I DISTRUST YOU. It is my trust. I own it. I choose whom I trust and whom I don't.

Even now, you are trying to "tell me what to do". Not gonna happen.

Lol at legendster pushing yobit.

Call the double standards cunt jollygood here and at least get legendster tagged.

Well fuck you too pal.

Scamming,  attempting to scam, or setting up a scam are the only reasons for a red tag.
Anything else crushes free speech.

So flag 2 and flag 3 with flag1 relating to directly financially dangerous behavior.

Are you getting prevented from posting this nonsense here? You have 9 red tags by my custom view. You are still free as a bird to post whatever shit you want to. And you have.

Now I have been removed from my campaign losing 100s of $$$ because of a brat.

Yes, name calling me will absolve you in my eyes and I will remove my tag from your profile. Brilliant strategy, how's that working out for you?

This user is verbally abusive, negative & aweful.

Awful. Try to use spellcheck at least. And I'm actually nice. Ask around.

The reference this user has used for the neg trust they have given me is in my favour

I am pretty sure I was upset because you were being you. Name calling me or others. We can never know what was in that reference thread since it has now been deleted and I can't find a google archive.

And with the SC of the message you sent me I think we've already established what a [insert mildly offensive adjective] liar you are.

You might as well claim that you had provided proof of you being Jesus or that you're Melon Musk's secret lovechild in that thread and we'll just have to take your word for it. And since we already know now that I know that you are a [insert moderately offensive adjective] liar, I don't think anyone would buy your argument.

This person is taking food out of my mouth.
No you are taking food out of your mouth. I did no such thing. You were being an idiot. You got whacked. I was an idiot and I got whacked. Look at what JSRAW did to me for a non issue.
Learn to live with your mistakes. Admit them. Try to fix it.

Bounty hunting is a great way to earn if you know what you doing

Yes it is. But is not a right it is an opportunity. And by being a dick you've squandered that opportunity.

You might have done something shitty 2/3 years ago. You could have improved, changed, updated yourself. Sure, I blocked you cuz you sent me a shit PM, I don't want shit PM in my inbox. That's my right.
But you had the oppurtunity to open a public thread and apologize for whatever you had done, shown improvement in your character, shown remorse and I would have reciprocated and would have removed my tag.

But now after reading through your slangs and stuff and getting called a damn clown and getting physical threats of violence in the form of ..
Lucky the coward can hide behind the pc because im telling you if I knew who it was I would come down on them like a ton of bricks.
Just makes me hate you to your bone.

I certainly didn't remember you. But now I will not forget you.

Here on on wards the rating stays just because you said the above.

Congratulations you've probably outdone yourself as compared to whatever you were in 2019.

I have glanced over nearly 70% of his rants. Cuz I really have no time to deal with this shit anymore. If Mike Mayor didn't deserve the red tag from me back then, he certainly deserves it now in my eyes.
Tag stays.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 10:40:16 PM

But now after reading through your slangs and stuff and getting called a damn clown and getting physical threats of violence in the form of ..
Lucky the coward can hide behind the pc because im telling you if I knew who it was I would come down on them like a ton of bricks.

One more thing. I am a music loving, 15 pet owning, stray feeding, destitute helping, Gandhian non violent guy. 90% of the time.

However, I am known for my actions for the remaining 10% of the time everywhere. Even in this forum.

I have been doxxed. People can find out my house number and street address and phone number if they tried hard, I suggest you try it. I suggest you come meet me. And pray to your god that I am in the 90% zone that day. If its the later 10% zone, it'll be a very very VERY bad day for you.  Grin

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 04:33:54 AM

One more thing. I am a music loving, 15 pet owning, stray feeding, destitute helping, Gandhian non violent guy. 90% of the time.

However, I am known for my actions for the remaining 10% of the time everywhere. Even in this forum.

I have been doxxed. People can find out my house number and street address and phone number if they tried hard, I suggest you try it. I suggest you come meet me. And pray to your god that I am in the 90% zone that day. If its the later 10% zone, it'll be a very very VERY bad day for you.  Grin
I don't think that you describing yourself narcissistically is going to be good for you, I learned a long time ago that when someone says that they are a good person, chances are they aren't one. Your last sentences sounds like a threat, I hope that no one attempts to dox you because I know a lot of stories about doxing gone wrong and I don't think that the 10% that you are saying is going to save you, remember that doxxers can call a false police tip on your address so don't go challenging people to dox you man.

legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 03:12:09 PM

I don't think that you describing yourself narcissistically is going to be good for you, I learned a long time ago that when someone says that they are a good person, chances are they aren't one. Your last sentences sounds like a threat, I hope that no one attempts to dox you because I know a lot of stories about doxing gone wrong and I don't think that the 10% that you are saying is going to save you, remember that doxxers can call a false police tip on your address so don't go challenging people to dox you man.

I don't need a certificate of my niceness from a stranger online that has no idea about me, what I am, how many people I help on a daily basis and my humility. But yes, you are entitled to your opinion, we all have assholes after all. And by my experience people that assume that their own experience about things is the ultimate form of truth are idiots. Not saying that you are one, but you statistically align yourself with that group of people.

As for challenging people? I didn't challenge anyone, I just said that I have been doxxed, my personal information, my images from 2 decades ago my school life, my personal life is all exposed here in this forum. Any dimwit with half a brain cell can dig it up.

And about the 10% .. well let's just leave it there. You may have misunderstood my sentence. Let me repeat. I'm nice, 90% of the times. 10% of the times, I'm the devil reincarnate. Come after me, and I will destroy you. Threat me with physical violence and "raining down on me like a ton of bricks" and I will retaliate by pummeling you like bricks under a road roller.

That is not a threat. Just self defense.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 06:25:28 PM

Owing 15 pets might have something to do with your aggressive nature actually. There are videos all over the internet where some retards will own pets and later abuse them, I cannot think of any other reason why someone would live with 15 pets.

Are you an animal abuser? My polite inquiry. Do you abuse them 10% of the time when you lose control and turn into a retard? I can understand bi-polar disorder can be bad but please make use of the good side of yours to free the pets.

You been doxxed? Because you killed some pet and made the video viral? Ah man you're crazy Grin

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2021, 09:23:50 PM

Owing 15 pets might have something to do with your aggressive nature actually. There are videos all over the internet where some retards will own pets and later abuse them, I cannot think of any other reason why someone would live with 15 pets.
Maybe they like them? "I can't think of a better explanation, so I'll fill in the gaps with extrapolation." Roll Eyes
What if I promoted a 50% ROI/day coin with a 99% premine, all to me? What if it's a 2000% ROI? 10,000%? How about if it requires 10 centralized coordinators for the blockchain to work, 8 of which are controlled by me. Make that all 10. Where do you draw the arbitrary line for misleading and advertising others into bad investments?

zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 03:54:47 AM

~
I don't need a certificate of my niceness from a stranger online that has no idea about me, what I am, how many people I help on a daily basis and my humility. But yes, you are entitled to your opinion, we all have assholes after all. And by my experience people that assume that their own experience about things is the ultimate form of truth are idiots. Not saying that you are one, but you statistically align yourself with that group of people.
If you don't need a certificate of niceness from a stranger online, why would you declare yourself as "One more thing. I am a music loving, 15 pet owning, stray feeding, destitute helping, Gandhian non violent guy. 90% of the time.". Saying that you are humble is not humility at all, it is self-gratification. You probably lack self-awareness that you think that everyone who doesn't align with your opinion is an idiot.
~
As for challenging people? I didn't challenge anyone, I just said that I have been doxxed, my personal information, my images from 2 decades ago my school life, my personal life is all exposed here in this forum. Any dimwit with half a brain cell can dig it up.
Okay fair enough, you didn't directly challenged people, but why would you say in your post that they can try it? Isn't that a challenge?
~
And about the 10% .. well let's just leave it there. You may have misunderstood my sentence. Let me repeat. I'm nice, 90% of the times. 10% of the times, I'm the devil reincarnate. Come after me, and I will destroy you. Threat me with physical violence and "raining down on me like a ton of bricks" and I will retaliate by pummeling you like bricks under a road roller.
So much for your Gandhian non-violent guy persona, isn't Gandi pacifist no matter what?

legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 10:53:42 AM

If you don't need a certificate of niceness from a stranger online, why would you declare yourself as "One more thing. I am a music loving, 15 pet owning, stray feeding, destitute helping, Gandhian non violent guy. 90% of the time.". Saying that you are humble is not humility at all, it is self-gratification. You probably lack self-awareness that you think that everyone who doesn't align with your opinion is an idiot.

Once again, not here to seek your opinion. So you can keep your flawed judgement to yourself. If someone admits they are humble its because they're also proud of what they are instead of what they could be. A jerk. Kinda like you. You get off on calling people shit you don't even know, so I hope you don't get offended if someone calls you shit.

And I didn't call you an idiot. I said you align yourself with that category. Now I think I should have called you an idiot because you're acting like one.

Okay fair enough, you didn't directly challenged people, but why would you say in your post that they can try it? Isn't that a challenge?

Its really not. Its just me merely addressing the fact that this guy harbors thoughts of physical violence against me if only he knew me in real life. I'm just saying, finding that out isn't hard at all. He can fulfill his wish by coming to meet me.

So much for your Gandhian non-violent guy persona, isn't Gandi pacifist no matter what?

I do believe that, where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence... I would rather have India resort to arms in order to defend her honour than that she should, in a cowardly manner, become or remain a helpless witness to her own dishonor. - Gandhi

So no, Gandhi was a non violent person by choice. But when it comes to defending the honor of the nation or an individial, he was pretty sure about what to do. Non-violence is not an excuse for cowardice. It is a show of self restraint.

This is it boys. I'm out of this thread. Tag stays.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██