Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:26:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Floyd Mayweather vs Curtis Jackson (50 Cent)  (Read 778 times)
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 543

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 07:19:27 AM

No comment to Curtis Jackson but what I can say to him is that he's been fooled by Mayweather. How much we will receive after this scripted fight?

This obviously talks about money, the winner takes all. This will boost someone to make a fight even he knows that there is no chance to win. That even legendary and known boxers losses against Mayweather how much more for a rapper?

Just like the other said, this will be more on comedy. Have 50 cents on this.

What do you expect in a fight between a true boxer and a rap who pretends to know boxing, this is going to be one-sided, I don't think 50 Cent can keep up with Mayweather and I have a strong belief that this is the fight is going to be staged, they are once a friend and I don't think they want to seriously hurt one another especially Mayweather on 50 Cent.

I just hope this just stops.

Celebrities are just asking who they wanted to fight not defending any titles or their honor in the boxing ring. If you have a beef or just wanting to earn money nowadays, the boxing ring is open to be at your service. I respect the sport, I respect boxing, I respect hugely the boxers but I just hope other people respect this the same. These days, it is just a fight that gives you money after your match.

You have a point, we all know that boxing has evolved as a sports as well, being a business when managers like Bob Arum and Don King enter the picture. But still they have made a lot of good fights in the last 30 years. But this day, it suddenly turns into a joke and circus when Floyd started the whole era of exhibition matches. The blame should be put on Floyd, for making boxing a money making machines for Youtube sensations and other celebrities.

Boxing right now is turning to be List of celebrity boxing matches.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 07:50:04 AM

No comment to Curtis Jackson but what I can say to him is that he's been fooled by Mayweather. How much we will receive after this scripted fight?

This obviously talks about money, the winner takes all. This will boost someone to make a fight even he knows that there is no chance to win. That even legendary and known boxers losses against Mayweather how much more for a rapper?

What do you expect in a fight between a true boxer and a rap who pretends to know boxing, this is going to be one-sided, I don't think 50 Cent can keep up with Mayweather and I have a strong belief that this is the fight is going to be staged, they are once a friend and I don't think they want to seriously hurt one another especially Mayweather on 50 Cent.

Celebrities are just asking who they wanted to fight not defending any titles or their honor in the boxing ring. If you have a beef or just wanting to earn money nowadays, the boxing ring is open to be at your service. I respect the sport, I respect boxing, I respect hugely the boxers but I just hope other people respect this the same. These days, it is just a fight that gives you money after your match.

Well said, it shouldn't be that way, this is well respected sport and not a venue to suck money from the fans.

Personal fight for monitizing better to bring them inside ufc no more rules and no more gloves just pure fighting up to the end,  a gentlemans fight winner take all. Though there are still some people who will buy this for the sake of entertainment or for the hope that Mayweather might hit big time, those haters!  Grin
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 08:31:17 AM

You have a point, we all know that boxing has evolved as a sports as well, being a business when managers like Bob Arum and Don King enter the picture. But still they have made a lot of good fights in the last 30 years. But this day, it suddenly turns into a joke and circus when Floyd started the whole era of exhibition matches. The blame should be put on Floyd, for making boxing a money making machines for Youtube sensations and other celebrities.

I don't think we should blame Floyd here.

There are a lot of personalities or celebrities that get on in this and tried to start other fighters to face on the ring. One of the first and I think the root of all of this is the fight of two YouTube sensations, Logan Paul and KSI. After that match, Logan's brother Jake started to fight too, and then his annoying confidence grew bigger taunting YouTubers and even celebrities and athletes.
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 08:55:40 AM

I don't think we should blame Floyd here.

There are a lot of personalities or celebrities that get on in this and tried to start other fighters to face on the ring. One of the first and I think the root of all of this is the fight of two YouTube sensations, Logan Paul and KSI. After that match, Logan's brother Jake started to fight too, and then his annoying confidence grew bigger taunting YouTubers and even celebrities and athletes.

I agree on some point but I disagree on redirecting the blame to Mayweather. First of all, he is a professional boxer and all the guys that asking for exhibition game is not a boxer at all. If you are a professional, you should know that it’s unprofessional to fight a non-boxer person evn if it’s taunting because that’s what we called professionalism. Floyd is now a celebrity rather than a boxer because he is just fighting solely for money and not for glory.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 10:24:19 AM

I agree on some point but I disagree on redirecting the blame to Mayweather. First of all, he is a professional boxer and all the guys that asking for exhibition game is not a boxer at all. If you are a professional, you should know that it’s unprofessional to fight a non-boxer person evn if it’s taunting because that’s what we called professionalism. Floyd is now a celebrity rather than a boxer because he is just fighting solely for money and not for glory.

If he keeps on giving exhibition to fighters that are not on his level, people will look down on him because to be great and continue to be great you must fight the best and continue to fight the best, just like what Pacquiao is doing, people will respect boxers who choose to stay fighting real fight than doing exhibition even though they are still in their prime.
Janation

Merit: 528

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 10:55:54 AM

I don't think i twill stop because they are an under card of big major fights like the Logan- Robinson fight from the Jones - Tyson fight, but if they are going to make it a main attraction of the headers I don't think people are going to pay for these clowns, people want real fights and real skills.

But are you sure that most of these people are looking at it as you?

Just thinking about the fights that would happen, there are a lot of people already hyped for those fights not even caring about the results or the reason for this fight. The reason there are fights like this means that there are people supporting and watching it. You can say all you want but as long as these people are still earning the money they wanted, yeah, I think it will not stop.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 12:29:41 PM

You can say all you want but as long as these people are still earning the money they wanted, yeah, I think it will not stop.

It will not stop because we are supporting it, there are people who are willing to spend $100 for a fight and that Floyd is taking advantage of his popularity. He have fights before and it was all successful, just an exhibition but people are watching, therefore we can't blame Floyd for continuously running his show.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 12:43:49 PM

You can say all you want but as long as these people are still earning the money they wanted, yeah, I think it will not stop.

It will not stop because we are supporting it, there are people who are willing to spend $100 for a fight and that Floyd is taking advantage of his popularity. He have fights before and it was all successful, just an exhibition but people are watching, therefore we can't blame Floyd for continuously running his show.

How about we blame Floyd for only trying to showcase what is profitable on his part and not worth watching on the part of the boxing fans? There will be people who will watch this fight. I am sure of it. Floyd is a colorful man with a nice boxing record. 50 Cent is also popular. We all know that whoever it is who is very popular in any field will have a huge following even if they are doing something crazy. A rapper wearing the boxing gloves fighting against a former champ inside the ring is definitely crazy but controversial therefore profitable.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2021, 01:10:02 PM

If he keeps doing this people will be fed up and stop supporting this exhibition, you are not going to get anything from watching this drama, they just hyped it for money, this is purely for entertainment, there's no thrill because you already know who is going to win the match, you will just wish that it will be a long punishment and the other guy who is a pretender can give him a good fight, I like watching this kind of fight on replay because things are pretty expected.

okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 03:01:56 PM

I don’t think it’ll ever stop because it’s actually more of a business strategic agreement between two parties and somewhat create more drama for people to watch more of the game and put their money on who they think are a much better boxer. And it’s a win-win for both parties because they still get some amount of $$ whether they win or lose. Some even have already placed their bets even before they announce when the show is.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 04:09:33 PM

I don't think i twill stop because they are an under card of big major fights like the Logan- Robinson fight from the Jones - Tyson fight, but if they are going to make it a main attraction of the headers I don't think people are going to pay for these clowns, people want real fights and real skills.

It's really disappointing that most matches are now made just to earn money. I don't think it would be a fair match because we all know that Mayweather is too experienced in the boxing field while Curtis Jackson has been in a different field for such a long time. I think Jackson wants to prove something in the ring and we should just all wait for that.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 09:02:48 PM

I really doubt that this will happen. We are talking about Floyd Mayweather and 50 cents here, I get that this "celeb fight" thing became a bit more famous these days, and there are few who does it, hell maybe a decade ago even Canadian president (back then he wasn't) did it, so I get the hype for it, but I am not really fine with the fact that it should be between a famous celeb versus a real fighter, that part is a bit weird and doesn't really attract me.

What is the point of watching Mayweather beating some celeb? I mean we all know he could destroy them in under one minute if he wants to, will he do it or not? I do not know but he CAN if he wants to that is the important part. I know that 50 cents would want to fight and beat Mayweather but we also know that it is impossible for him to do that and he knows that so he is not going to even attempt at it.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 09:06:01 PM

Mayweather wishing 50cent could accept to fight him in an exhibition fight is a stupid thing to do when Pacman promoter offers him the chance to give us an anticipated rematch but I think Mayweather wanted to fight 50cent because he sees him as an underdog and the last time I checked 50cent is a street fighter, once a drug dealer before moving yo music.
I hope Mayweather would able to handle his punches cause the man is a beast and he doesn't play when it comes to fighting that's why he said Mayweather is small for him.
Too exaggerated for you to described him that way when it comes to experience which do ends up on a having that punching power.Not to frustrate you but nothing
beats out someone on the ring that had been constantly making some training for decades which is totally different when you are just a streetfighter or a drug dealer.
Try to compare it technically or even with just common sense you can eventually spot out which one does have the advantage.
Mayweather will be accepting on fight that would turn out to be simple for him.
I know my statement will be unacceptable and unreasonable to some boxing fan but I want you to understand that I am also Mayweather fan. However, I like the to face the reality about this kind of things because Mayweather is going after opponent he believes will be easy for him to win which the reason why he ignore Pacman rematch but he underestimated 50cent that why he choose to fight him an exhibition fight and I can assure that 50cent will disappointment cause 50cent also have experienced in boxing though he may not use it as a professional boxer.
Having said, I don't think the fight will hold again cause 50cent said "The fight is off because Floyd cant read 2 paragraphs of my New York Times best seller (Hustle Harder Hustle Smarter) on IG live."

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 09:28:49 PM

Well, you have a point there. It will never stop because we are supporting them and we enjoyed what they played.
This exhibition fight will surely gain too much moment, the organizer and both players were getting excited. However, I don't think that the opponent will able to have that, amazing staff. Whatever happens, even if this is only an exhibition game will surely be sold all tickers inside.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Oilacris

Activity: 3038
Merit: 616

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 09:29:15 PM

And it comes a business which is already becoming and obvious thing on this industry since it isnt really just right to have these exhibition matches on a very active manner.

Doing these kind of events on a very rare occasion would really be might considerable or understandable but now they are making it as a new trend or becoming a normal where
cross sport matches or does even involved youtube sensation, actors, singers etc. do really find out to be bullshit at all.

How would you compare nor fix a match on a fight where you can see that the outcome is already way too obvious? They are just milking out the people or fans.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 09:56:02 PM

Well, you have a point there. It will never stop because we are supporting them and we enjoyed what they played.
This exhibition fight will surely gain too much moment, the organizer and both players were getting excited. However, I don't think that the opponent will able to have that, amazing staff. Whatever happens, even if this is only an exhibition game will surely be sold all tickers inside.
If this exhibition fight will continue then I think some pro boxers out there should join this. It's clearly showing that Mayweather is just taking advantage of his popularity while gaining some money because those people supported it. Mayweather is coming left and right with these exhibition fights as if these people would win but I think these people willing to fight with him is already paid big by someone.

This won't stop until there are people who keep on supporting this kind of fight and they just keep supporting also the people who paid for these kind of fight.

ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 11:05:19 PM

Boxing is a sport and many or i would say everyone is  doing it to make money to have a good life and you are talking about celebrities wanting to fight retired boxers, if they think that they can make money even after retirement then what is the problem. These fights takes place only because they are getting an audience, you will not hear any celebrity challenging a top boxer or a champion because they know they will sleep inside the ring.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 11:08:26 PM

Boxing is a sport and many or i would say everyone is  doing it to make money to have a good life and you are talking about celebrities wanting to fight retired boxers, if they think that they can make money even after retirement then what is the problem. These fights takes place only because they are getting an audience, you will not hear any celebrity challenging a top boxer or a champion because they know they will sleep inside the ring.

Will this really happen?

I guess these are just rumors, it's not confirm yet and I think people are more interested on Logan Paul's fight than this one, so probably this will not push through too, like the fight of Mayweather previously announced.

Just don't bother thinking because boxers whatever class or division they are at, they are all fighting for money.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 11:13:03 PM

Boxing is a sport and many or i would say everyone is  doing it to make money to have a good life and you are talking about celebrities wanting to fight retired boxers, if they think that they can make money even after retirement then what is the problem. These fights takes place only because they are getting an audience, you will not hear any celebrity challenging a top boxer or a champion because they know they will sleep inside the ring.

Will this really happen?

I guess these are just rumors, it's not confirm yet and I think people are more interested on Logan Paul's fight than this one, so probably this will not push through too, like the fight of Mayweather previously announced.

Just don't bother thinking because boxers whatever class or division they are at, they are all fighting for money.
But only those who are on top rankings would really be given out the chance on having these kind of exhibition fights not all would really be given out that kind of opportunity.
The more popular you are the more hype or interest might possibly be into it which will really be showing off if they would push the fight or not and same as you said
that i would rather look if he fight Logan than with 50cent but no matter which one of these fights then its clear as day that this is a serious business.

Jackl87

Merit: 269

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 11:40:30 PM

Given the history between these two I sure hope this happens. If 50 could go in at his normal weight and this does end up being a winner take all match, I have to say it will be my most anticipated fight since Mike Tyson’s retirement.

https://www.complex.com/sports/floyd-mayweather-willing-to-fight-50-cent

This potential fight can not be compared to the Mike Tyson vs. Roy Jones jr. Fight. Mike Tyson in his prime was probably the most dangerous man on earth at that time and i'm pretty sure he would have also knocked out muhammad ali. He was just so extremely fast an powerful.
Same goes for Roy Jones jr. He seemed almost unbeatable in the early 2000's. Plus Mike Tyson donated most of his 10 M$ dollar salary.
You can be 100% sure that Mayweather won't donate a single penny of his salary. 50 cent also was bankrupt a few years ago if i remember correctly.
So for me this fight is just a disgusting publicity stunt to make Floyd "Money" Mayweather even richer than he already is. Lips sealed
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: