Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:38:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The SocialGraph Blurt Blockchain Project - Graphene/Steemit Clones  (Read 718 times)
Tokenista (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 02:47:31 PM

Counterparty is like the Steem-Engine of Bitcoin
https://github.com/jsimnz/Counterparty

Web Wallet
https://github.com/CounterpartyXCP/counterwallet

App Wallet
https://github.com/IndieSquare/indiesquare-wallet

This is Master Coin, and early similar Project
https://github.com/mastercoin-MSC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 09:44:25 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2020, 02:05:58 PM by Tokenista

So, with Analytic Tools, just a thought.

If there could somehow be built in features in any backend Analytics Tool that measure things like who is giving the most upvotes to the lowest historical BP rewards record accounts; or whose votes have gone to accounts that have then gone on to curate to the lowest rewarded accounts (kind of like who sired the most beneficial curators). This way there could be like a lean towards finding those with the least historical BP rewards by all high BP accounts, because they would appear on the chart.

Kind of like Karma and the Law of Dharma. Alms.

There was a description of Karma that may help describe the concept. So if I curate simply seeking people who will return upvotes, I benefit a small group of active curators and I likely seek out high BP users, this is a Low Karma/Quick Returns model.

If I simply seek out the Poorest and give them the most, I am now in about a 50/50 Karma/Returns Model, with a hit taken to returns.

But if I curate those, who in turn themselves become active Curators holding and leveraging BP, this is more like 100/100 instead of 50/50. Not only am I giving Poor people money, I am building a Charitable community of Curators.

And an example of how this helps.

1. In the obvious way, the more I seek out low BP users the higher I am ranked on the page for that

2. If I am a Whale, and I want to rank up in model 2. Maybe I just bought my BP, or was part of the airdrop and am coming in late, or whatever the reason is they are a low ranked whale.

That whale can seek out users whom are at a similar or higher rank to themselves, and support them, which then in turn raises their rank.

So it still allows for people to seek out active Curators who may return a vote, but they also then are supporting people based not on BP levels but their community activism.

This new Whale is now lead to vote for effective community organizers, in order to raise his rank to match his Whale Peers in the siring charts.

This could also be built into some kind of general Ranking System.

Like how Reddit has Karma, but that it a different concept similar to BLURT or STEEM with no trade value. But like how Bitcointalk or many other forums have like "New Member", "Senior Member", "Moderator", like this Discord Chat and the Facebook group too, BLURT could have like a non-Static Rank.

The Dharma, Model 50/50 and Model 100/100 would also support not powering Down. Because if I have low BP and I am new, and I start getting votes when there are 500,000 users and Curation gets difficult.

This new low BP user is encouraged to participate in the ranking system, regardless of how low their rank is because they want to get the good votes. If he Powers Down he isn't being Sired, and is kind of lowering his stock. A Fresh users who saved as much as he can raises his stock.

This could possibly even be part of a system where the Poorest users (in terms of rewards) over time are measured. So that if I cash out all my BP right away I lose my stock, but if I get no good votes over 1 year, maybe now I am back higher up in the ranking.

And BLURT Bots would be built measuring those Charts.

And the "stock" would be natural if everything else was measured.

1. So, by being new I have a setting, because time being measured would be good also. The longer I am on, the higher my score goes, the more BP rewards I get the lower it goes on the Poor Rank Chart.

2. But with higher BP rewards, turned around to vote on the Poor Charts, raises me in the Siring Charts.

3. The higher BP I get, with higher subusers in turn trying to hold BP to vote on the Poor Charts, and the whole Poor Chart knows they can curate to get up in the Siring Charts, so everyone's "Stock" is built in.

The Siring Charts could include maybe a tab setting or dropdown option to see:

Highest BP Sired ever, to most Low BP Users, to most BLURT Users Generally, to BP that never Powered Down, most New Users, most Forgotten Users.

And people would use these, try to be on these, and create Bots that read these for them.

Then like

(# of votes × user BP, continued, meaning, to whatever layer, this should start with a # of users × user BP gained by those users, then this should repeatedly look back to that same calculation like a pyramid chart where # of users voted for × BP gained by those users) then your rank in that chart × X

The Pyramid chart first means whoever's underlings hold the most and use it, raises that person up.

So (# of users voted × BP gained, continued) × New Users Voted

Or
(# of users voted × BP gained) × ((time on platform for vote receivers × last post newer higher weighted) / rewards ever)

So new users Sired rank, and most needy sired rank.

This also creates rarity and numismatic value. The Model of "Merit, as we see it" is basically just a little club, and certain people earn the most.

"I'm a Whale, jump through my hoops and then you can get a fair shot. In fact, I am giving you a fair shot by letting you jump through my hoops... unless I don't like you"

That is Merit on a Subjective basis like this with no Constitutional Directive of Meritous Rights. It is a Club.

If populace based Poorness and Charity are commodities, then suddenly there are more BLURT holders and not just a Club.

With the Expanse of BLURT further than that of STEEM, it promotes the scarcity model. Each person individually values their's more because they have a different share of the Pool.

To expand on the Graphene Blockchain Karma Concept.

The base formula holding up everything is:

# of people
x
Amount of BP earned by other accounts any individual votes for from the time this person first votes

This goes in a Pyramid, so that all persons are timestamped, and even if everyone votes for everyone, someone is still at the top and someone at the bottom based on when they voted.

This can be made more precise by adding a most recent vote weight so that each individual is rated on the above criteria if early vote, but their ranking goes higher for recent votes. Exact BP earned from the Sire could also be included.

From there it is calculated for the most needy.

(# of users voted × BP gained) × ((time on platform for vote receivers × last post newer higher weighted) / rewards ever)

Then from there, a value can be added to various other things, just as an example, a new user could be given a weight of 100. And that number is divided by their total rewards to determine their neediness value. Then Time joined maybe goes up by a value of 1 every day, so by day 100 your neediness is 200/total author rewards.

Then you weight the Siring charts with the Neediness Values under the Sires. My BP earned over time, and recent vote from my Sire, etc, all of that correlates directly to the Neediness Values. I become less needy as I am Sired and now want to raise my own value in the siring charts.

These Charts, like a top 100 Music Board list with linked accounts presented based on Neediness and Siring.

These Rankings Boards are Analytics, they can be combined with my Dashboard where I view Highest Post Views, How Many Views I got this month, How Many Followers I got, how many etc, etc, etc. Like YouTube or Google Analytics, the Analytics for Neediness and Siring should go there.

This could then be in a Scot Bot, or Smart Contract. This could be done many ways, but a Token could be rewarded to any number of various wallets, if not a Scot bot maybe an Ethereum or TRON wallet. It would reward people based on their ranks in the charts.

And they charts could include various things.

The Charts could be combined with Scripts or Bots, like SteemAuto so you log in and put your account on Autopilot and check your Karma Balance.

Or it could be like DTube.

But you are rewarded for your Rank, and various other defined tasks or achievements.

This would be a Token, the traded itself, so people can further possibly have a weighted rank on the Scot Bot, tied to their chart ranks and their Karma Holdings, and people could buy Karma and get more done to then expand your reach to help others and raise your BLURT.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 06:25:21 PM

BLURT went from 600 Active Users in Sept, to 3,500 in October.

So this is really the beginning. Soon the numbers will be way up, then steady, up, steady, up, etc. But 600-3,500 is just the beginning of the expansion. It is about to go way up.

Think of it as like other platforms, like let's say Fortnite just since it became so large so most people probably know what it is (it was like the #1 cause of Divorce in Americaat one point I read).

So you hear about a game being made where it's something about Zombies and Building Forts... ok, it sounds like Minecraft? People you try to survive in a Fort and Build things. Maybe you hear about the funny Dances.

Then you hear people talk about the Battle Royale, you maybe learn the Zombie part wasn't even made yet and people are playing like a test run where they all kill each other, and it's not like Minecraft, but instead is like a 3rd person shooter.

Then at some point someone is playing it somewhere you are, and you play for a minute and some people then dedicate their lives to it.

As that happens over, and over, and over throughout the World, the numbers don't go up slowly.

If we compare "Viral" to "Virus"

(don't get too caught up in the comparison and Viruses spread Physical Disease, Virality has never been proven to itself be the cause of any Mental Disease or Violent Video games would be much less available. So don't think that Virality is like a Virus in any other way than this.)

The Corona Virus is measured like, 1.1 means 1 person spreads it to 1.1 others. A rating of 2 means 1 person spreads it to 2 others.

With Social Media we all have hundreds or thousands of Followers, some Millions. So it goes much faster than 1 or 2 or 10. 1 person can spread it to 1,000,000 others
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 06:59:21 PM

There is no Announcement thread, so I thought I would discuss it here.

"The Blurt blockchain was created using a prototype of the SocialGraph generator. A platform that, once refined, will be able to churn out turnkey blockchains based on any Blurt snapshot, just add witnesses! The SocialGraph team are the founders of Blurt, which is one of many niche chains intended to be launched via SocialGraph technology. You may have heard Zapata for example will be launching once the Blurt bugs have and best practices have been ironed out."

Quoted from here
https://www.blurt.blog/dao/@socialgraph/socialgraph-foundation-to-custody-dao-funds

Anyone who invests now will have a stake in several future Blockchains that have yet to be forked.

Join BLURT
https://register.blurt.buzz/

The Discord Chat
https://discord.gg/qnR6dt2

Block Explorer
https://blocks.blurtwallet.com/#/

Buy and Sell Blurt here
https://ionomy.com/en/markets/btc-blurt

Blurt is about to Moon Ramp. There are 400,000,000 coins in Circulation today, at 10% inflation, the whole thing started this August. But only like 600 Active Blurt Bloggers & Curators/Voters. As there are 1,000 active users, and 5,000 active users, and 50 people holding 1,000,000 Blurt each refusing to put it on the Market, and actively multiplying their funds by Voting/Curating, the rewards go up and the platform grows.

What is coming is a Bubble, like the Housing Bubble, where these currently $0.01-$0.02 may be as expensive as $20.00 as people around the World start to flood the platform. 100,000 active users is not a long shot for a place that pays you to be there. It will then Stabilize probably at a few Dollars. Then, finally, once there is a Stable Ecosystem and Stable rate of growth instead of a big influx. Then at that time we will still be earning, but there will be the inflation slowly bringing the value of each one down like the U.S. Dollar's inflation. But that will be from the higher stable value.

This all happened with STEEM, which stabilized at a few Dollars after starting at fractions of a Penny. Then Justin Sun bought Steemit, and all those people that had it locked in earning on their accounts, took it out and dumped it on the market. That is the only reason STEEM is as low as $0.15, but even if Blurt were capped at $0.15, and it isn't, that would be a 700% increase if you bought to today.

10% is very high inflation!

If over time it does not receive the same support from the community, it will fall apart like all the other projects that failed in the crypto world ...

We'll see what happens...
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 01:29:37 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2020, 01:40:42 PM by Tokenista

"The Blurt blockchain was created using a prototype of the SocialGraph generator. A platform that, once refined, will be able to churn out turnkey blockchains based on any Blurt snapshot, just add witnesses! The SocialGraph team are the founders of Blurt, which is one of many niche chains intended to be launched via SocialGraph technology. You may have heard Zapata for example will be launching once the Blurt bugs have and best practices have been ironed out."

Quoted from here
https://www.blurt.blog/dao/@socialgraph/socialgraph-foundation-to-custody-dao-funds

Anyone who invests now will have a stake in several future Blockchains that have yet to be forked.

Join BLURT

The Discord Chat

Block Explorer

Buy and Sell Blurt here

Blurt is about to Moon Ramp. There are 400,000,000 coins in Circulation today, at 10% inflation, the whole thing started this August. But only like 600 Active Blurt Bloggers & Curators/Voters. As there are 1,000 active users, and 5,000 active users, and 50 people holding 1,000,000 Blurt each refusing to put it on the Market, and actively multiplying their funds by Voting/Curating, the rewards go up and the platform grows.

What is coming is a Bubble, like the Housing Bubble, where these currently $0.01-$0.02 may be as expensive as $20.00 as people around the World start to flood the platform. 100,000 active users is not a long shot for a place that pays you to be there. It will then Stabilize probably at a few Dollars. Then, finally, once there is a Stable Ecosystem and Stable rate of growth instead of a big influx. Then at that time we will still be earning, but there will be the inflation slowly bringing the value of each one down like the U.S. Dollar's inflation. But that will be from the higher stable value.

This all happened with STEEM, which stabilized at a few Dollars after starting at fractions of a Penny. Then Justin Sun bought Steemit, and all those people that had it locked in earning on their accounts, took it out and dumped it on the market. That is the only reason STEEM is as low as $0.15, but even if Blurt were capped at $0.15, and it isn't, that would be a 700% increase if you bought to today.

If over time it does not receive the same support from the community, it will fall apart like all the other projects that failed in the crypto world ...

I have been using Steemit since right before the Currency STEEM actually was launched, and after all that happened with TRON, etc, it seems BLURT will be the STEEM of the layman, which is what STEEM wanted to, but never tried, to be.

Dan and Ned were just too themselves to make it work. Like look at Dan's face. I understand that people looked past Mark Zuckerburgs... Whiteness we could maybe call it, but like Nerdy Ugly Whiteness, but they didnt actually have to deal with him. On Steemit you had to impress Ned and Dan if you wanted to earn.

Then the Anarchocapitalists took over. And they messed a bunch of stuff up and gave Steemit a Philosophy that was not very accepting of other Philosophies, or Religion, etc. And those Anarchists went to HIVE.

BLURT is starting off with Curators like Steemit has now, STEEM had no distribution model other than to impress Ned and Dan.

BLURT is memeable and makes sense "Free Speech Blog" actually comes to mind when you log in and see the logo, Steemit was like OverStack or Reddit in obscurity of branding.

So it is not just another Coin, it is a coin with the Steemit Blog which makes it accessible to non-Miners, and it is obvious as to what it is.

Like how Twitter has reTweets and Steemit has reSteems, Tweet at least makes sense, like BLURT. reBlurt automatically makes sense.

This is what the Cryptoworld needs.

And the fact it is then going to be used as a Tool to create Forks, just expands that.

Now your Pizza shop can have a Blog, and the Pizza Blogs biggest users actually earn money. No one makes money on Twitter. We can make Blogs for everything soon.

And if you want to start off with a loaded account on those Blogs, buy some BLURT because once those are forked you will wish you had BLURT early on so you could be a part of all of them for Free, or just cash out those coins, your choice, but it will be good to have them.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 04:56:24 PM

The same way Steemit created Smart Media Tokens (SMTs), and Hive says they are built for SMTs and dApps, the BLURT Team, primarily Jacob Gadikian, has said that he feels SMTs are something like SPAM in his mind, though that is the current State-of-the-Art Social Media Blockchain Token.

So what he is doing is creating a Cosmos Blockchain for BLURT, mined by BLURT witnesses and others using Raspberry Pis, then from there they will create a Token Platform for BLURT that easily integrates outside the BLURT Blockchain, and Ethereum based Tokens have also been mentioned as probably being part of this.

So BLURT will have a Blurt-Engine type platform (as well as an implementation of a Steem-Engine copy by Aggroed possible in the future, so BLURT may also have the basic Steemit SMTs at some point also) but BLURTs Token Engine will be built by BLURT on a Cosmos chain. So it will be like downloading an App made by Google or Apple on the App Stores, instead of a 3rd Party Developer App. It will be a part of BLURTs offerings as a company, similarly to how Hive has built it in.

They are also launching a BLURT 3Speak soon before all of that happens.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 08:11:19 AM

CØSMOS

Building a internet of blockchains

Purpose

Cosmos is a project with an ambitious mission: To create a network of distributed ledgers that will solve long-standing problems in the cryptocurrency and blockchain communities.

Architecture

The Cosmos network consists of many independent, parallel blockchains, called zones, each powered by classical Byzantine fault-tolerant (BFT) consensus protocols like Tendermint (already used by platforms like ErisDB). Some zones act as hubs with respect to other zones, allowing many zones to interoperate through a shared hub. The architecture is a more general application of the Bitcoin sidechains concept, using classic BFT and Proof-of-Stake algorithms, instead of Proof-of-Work (see our whitepaper for more details).

Cosmos Hub

The first blockchain in the Cosmos network is the Cosmos hub. The Cosmos hub connects to zones via the novel IBC (inter-blockchain communication) protocol and keeps a record of the total number of tokens in each zone. Because all inter-zone token transfers go through the Cosmos hub, you can transfer tokens from one zone to another, quickly and securely, without the need for a liquid exchange or a trusted third party between zones.

The Cosmos hub can connect to many different kinds of zones, as long as each zone speaks IBC. As a result, Cosmos can support a variety of currencies and scripting languages like those found in Bitcoin, Ethereum, ZeroCash, CryptoNote, and more.

Interoperability

Cosmos can interoperate with multiple other applications and cryptocurrencies, something other blockchains can’t do well. By creating a new zone, you can plug any blockchain system into the Cosmos hub and pass tokens back and forth between those zones, without the need for an intermediary.

For example, if you wanted to trade bitcoins for ether today, you would have to sell your bitcoins for a fiat currency on an open exchange and then use that fiat currency to buy ether on another exchange. The problem is, many of our exchanges today are plagued by hacks, theft, and cons. Two prime examples are what happened at Mt. Gox and more recently Bitfinex.

Scalability

Scaling is another open issue for blockchains. Both Ethereum and Bitcoin support only a fraction of the transactions seen daily on payment networks like Visa or Mastercard. In contrast, zones allow Cosmos to scale out indefinitely. If your transaction speed slows in one zone because too many people are using it, you simply add another zone to the hub and direct half the users over that zone, thereby doubling your transaction speed. Meanwhile, the Cosmos hub ensures that any zones connected to it remain in sync.

Upgradability

Another problem blockchains run into is how to handle upgrades when new versions come out. Getting all of the validators (“miners” in the case of Bitcoin) to upgrade to a new version of a blockchain simultaneously is tricky, and could lead to hard forks. This is exactly what happened when Ethereum hard-forked into ETH and ETC due to political/governance issues surrounding the DAO hack. With Cosmos, upgrading is not an issue. You simply plug a new zone into the Cosmos hub, and invite users to move their funds over to it at their leisure.

Decentralization

One of the great tragedies of cryptocurrencies today has been their failure to interoperate with existing systems — and each other. Cosmos offers a way to link them together, but without creating a new centralized clearinghouse or exchange.

Cosmos is built on principles of cryptography, sound economics, consensus theory, transparency, and accountability to serve as a new foundation for our future financial systems.

You can use Cosmos as a testing ground for a new cryptocurrency design, an upgrade to an existing cryptocurrency, as a means for decentralized exchange, or as a platform for scalable smart contracts.

Cosmos is not just a single distributed ledger, and the Cosmos hub isn't a walled garden or the center of its universe — anyone can use this protocol to create their own hub to compete with Cosmos in a free market of blockchains

The only question is, what will you build on Cosmos?

Contact

Site - http://cosmos.network
Twitter - http://twitter.com/cosmos_hq
Slack - http://forum.tendermint.com:3000/
Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-ytzLX-2EE

Announcements

Watch the Cosmos video!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-ytzLX-2EE
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 05:16:37 PM

Something everyone should know. This applies to BLURT because BLURT is a STEEM Fork, meaning it is an exact copy of STEEM from March 2020, but everything after that is independent from what happens on Steemit.

When I joined Steemit in 2016, it took 104 weeks, which is 2 years, to take your funds out. I am fully in support of that, but it is not a well understood position. Most people think STEEM or BLURT should be able to be withdrawn in 4 weeks.

So I want to explain this for everyone.

Anarcho-Capitalists took over Steemit, and I left. STEEM was topping at like $20 and sitting at like $5 when I left because the platform became useless. Dan and Ned are the Developers, then the Bitshares people were the Witnesses and early adopters. So when they all got Anarchy Fever, no one could get an upvote unless they were saying "Taxation is Theft", and being proud Anti-Statists who literally think anyone who believes in a State is wrong.

You may think "that's democracy" or Majority Rule or whatever, but that is not good business for a Social Media Blogging site trying to be a real universal platform.

Apparently these Anarchists voted for a 13 week STEEM Power Down, so people could withdraw all their money. I started my Power Down during the 104 week rule, and never came back, so I literally had no idea this happened. I spoke to someone today and they said "it was always 13 weeks on Steemit", so that means that most people don't even understand how this works.

So, everyone wants their money when they need it, but that is why Steemit had a 50/50 Payout in Liquid and STEEM Power. So half is saved, half is held.

And you are supposed to use this like a Bank.

STEEM Power has 4% interest. So it makes money like a Bank, actually better than most Banks. Plus, you get Curation and Author Rewards. So if you think of STEEM Power as Money held in your Bank account, you can actually live on the Interest and Rewards.

And the fact that it took 102 weeks to pull it out meant that people had to be in it for the long haul. People couldn't just pull all the STEEM being used for Curation and dump it.

If that isn't obviously clear, you can look at what happened when they changed to 4 week withdrawals. It is $0.15 now and everyone is gone.

This could be resolved if we all just started coming in, buying it up, and holding it ourselves. But you can see how the 4 weeks was not really a good move. And really 13 weeks was too quick.

But, in order to raise the prices of these currencies, we can collectively do this ourselves.

This concept that existed at the beginning of Steemit, which the Anarchocapitalists got rid of, is very well defined here.

Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 01:08:12 AM

I am going to explain to everyone some of the implications of the future completion of the Social Graph BLURT Blockchain project.

First, Steemit was created by Dan and Ned, Synereo came first but Steemit was the first to have some large scale adoption. There is STEEM which is the main Steemit coin, then STEEM Backed Dollars (SBD). Miners primarily get STEEM while rewards for Curation and Authors fluctuate up and down in amounts of STEEM and SBD.

STEEM Power is STEEM locked as PoS to give voting weight, the more STEEM Power you have the higher rewards you give and get.

There were then several issues you could call growing pains for the platform, Anarchists took over the mentality of the platform but for a while there were tons of users. The more users locking up STEEM into STEEM Power there are, the rarer it gets, so this makes Inflation bearable as rewards are given out. Bitcoin has a Scarcity Model where only 21,000,000 will ever exist. So when 1,000 people used it, it seemed like there were tons of them, 10,000 BTC were traded for 2 pizzas, that was the first trade, before that Bitcoin was worthless.

STEEM is at about 400,000,000 now, and goes up. So, not intended to reach $18,000 each, but if enough people were holding and locking up STEEM, they would be more rare, ans more expensive.

But Dan and Ned sold Steemit a few years after the Anarchists came.

Justin Sun bought Steemit Inc, and the rights to the website. It seems Dan and Ned did not inform Justin Sun, who is from TRON, that when Dan and Ned were gone, there were several people in the Witness role, which can be seen as like a Board of Directors, which were from Bitshares, Dan and Ned's original and ongoing project, OpenLedger.io

Justin Sun and the Witnesses had kind of a War, Justin Froze and took several Accounts funds from what they say, then put in some Witnesses he wanted. So it became a Situation where people who had known these Whales for years were not supporting the new Witnesses, and the new Witnesses existed but lacked the thousands and thousands of community votes.

So there was a split, they Forked STEEM, made some changes and became Hive, taking some users but never reaching the full adoption numbers Steemit had, and Steemit never returned to those numbers either.

BLURT was now created, in August.

BLURT has no Downvotes, small Fees that will be burned in later versions, no SBD and started with a Curation network like Steemit has now but did not need until the Split.

At one point STEEM was well enough populated that STEEM Power was locked up on a large enough scale to make it worth something. But then all this happened.

Hive is kind of built for the people who were into the Techy aspects of Steemit, which is great. Steemit is hopefully going to be part of the TRON Network, and is growing in Korea, Nigeria, South America, etc.

BLURT is kind of a 2nd Steemit with several Steemit curators and others over on BLURT to earn extra. Right now most people find BLURT looking for ways to earn more STEEM.

But when SocialGraph is done, anyone will be able to Fork BLURT, basically meaning they can copy Steemit with the changes the BLURT team made, then install the Witnesses they want to run their website, and use it to run the Website.

This means ANY Website can be Steemit.

If you have a Facebook group, you could create a Website, Fork BLURT and you control the Steemit Inc stake of Coins, SocialGraph owns a %, everyone including you and your community have all the same number of coins as you had BLURT at the chosen time of Fork.

So save up on BLURT, because in the Future several people are going to be Forking BLURT and you will have coins on their chain to use and sell.

A City could Clone Steemit,

Forum.City.gov or whatever and it's a Steemit Clone with OurCity Coin. If everyone buys 10% in ICO we can repave the road.

Forum.Cinemark.com earn Coins talking about movies and possibly let people Buy movie Tickets with coins.

Forum.HistoryChannel.com talk about History, things you would want to see on the channel, earn an support them.

Any company, and the more things they have to let you buy with their Coins the better, Pizza, Bus Tickets, Concert Tickets, Food, Products.

We are going to see several uses appear for Steemit based chains.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 04:46:37 AM

I just wrote this the other day, but think about while reading it that now Steemit gives TRX rewards, and is connected to TRON Link. So they just did what I was saying would raise the price.

And since Steemit is TRON Link connected now, it is almost positive that Steemit will support TRC10/TRC20 soon, and we may see Just Swap or Poloni DEX, or all of TRON Link, in Steemit and Vice Versa, since TRON Link is a browser.

It depends on how full the TRON Link wallet becomes with useful Tools for people to use, as more people make dApps.

This ROI focus, with everyone trying to give a higher % back than everyone else, and basing that on new users funds coming in are Ponzi schemes.

Just so everyone knows, you want to prove 3rd party revenue you are generating goes into it to make it work, and have real ways of new money coming in.

If a TRC10 is on Steemit you can trust it more, because there is a 3rd party source of revenue which is Steemit, it is not just you putting money from your pocket in to pull it out when 5 others put money in, there is new money being generated by the program.

Steemit needs Curation trails, bots, etc. This could all be accomplished with TRC20 and found right in your TRON Link Wallet.

A TRC20 Scot Bot like DTube for Steemit, maybe DLiker or UPVU, would be very interesting if it could be put in the TRON Link Wallet. It would actually be interesting to see any part of Steemit appear in the TRON Link Wallet.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 05:34:29 AM

The TRON Link price will of course go down at first now. This is an Airdrop.

But in the long term, this brings more users. Someone who sells their TRX for $0.02 maybe then buys, after selling, with STEEM but at $0.05 or more because they missed out.

And you can probably get TRX at $0.01 or $0.005 soon, because of the Airdrop.

But as Steemit users make TRC10 and TRC20 Tokens, they lock up more.

As they learn to Stake TRX and vote for SRs, they lock up more.

So then the price goes up. The first step is the more Holders. And since TRX and STEEM are both Justin Sun, if someone sells TRX and buys STEEM with it, that doesn't hurt TRON. And both will benefit from this.

Steemit is about to get big boost from TRON and vice versa, I can't wait until I can tip Steemit users with TRC10 Tokens or everyone have the ability to pay some TRON Dev to run a Scot Bot type TRC20 for them.

This is like a whole new Steem-Engine+
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 01:16:19 PM

So...where it is now?
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 03:08:12 AM

We are about to be trading BLURT and STEEM, for Soap, Oils, Creams, etc. And my Wife and I are suing Facebook as we Register a Family Coat of Arms.

Facebook suspended a Page of my Wife's for talking about the Cushites, Apollonius, Punic Wax, in Beauty and Skincare as, as well as the Kush Mountains and Marijuana. So we see that as a great opportunity to bring up am Amazing Ancient Text, get a Refund, her Page back, fight for Black History and Black Women in Business.

And together with the Family Coat of Arms it is perfect.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 07:45:55 PM

Quoted from here

Join BLURT

The Discord Chat

Block Explorer

Buy and Sell Blurt here

I have been using Steemit since right before the Currency STEEM actually was launched, and after all that happened with TRON, etc, it seems BLURT will be the STEEM of the layman, which is what STEEM wanted to, but never tried, to be.

Dan and Ned were just too themselves to make it work. Like look at Dan's face. I understand that people looked past Mark Zuckerburgs... Whiteness we could maybe call it, but like Nerdy Ugly Whiteness, but they didnt actually have to deal with him. On Steemit you had to impress Ned and Dan if you wanted to earn.

Then the Anarchocapitalists took over. And they messed a bunch of stuff up and gave Steemit a Philosophy that was not very accepting of other Philosophies, or Religion, etc. And those Anarchists went to HIVE.

BLURT is starting off with Curators like Steemit has now, STEEM had no distribution model other than to impress Ned and Dan.

BLURT is memeable and makes sense "Free Speech Blog" actually comes to mind when you log in and see the logo, Steemit was like OverStack or Reddit in obscurity of branding.

So it is not just another Coin, it is a coin with the Steemit Blog which makes it accessible to non-Miners, and it is obvious as to what it is.

Like how Twitter has reTweets and Steemit has reSteems, Tweet at least makes sense, like BLURT. reBlurt automatically makes sense.

This is what the Cryptoworld needs.

And the fact it is then going to be used as a Tool to create Forks, just expands that.

Now your Pizza shop can have a Blog, and the Pizza Blogs biggest users actually earn money. No one makes money on Twitter. We can make Blogs for everything soon.

And if you want to start off with a loaded account on those Blogs, buy some BLURT because once those are forked you will wish you had BLURT early on so you could be a part of all of them for Free, or just cash out those coins, your choice, but it will be good to have them.

My Wife is about to teach Mark Zuckerburg about #BlackGirlMagic
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 11:44:43 PM

Next week I am going to set up like $100 worth of STEEM in Buy Orders for PUTI, so PUTI can start to have value, then as we start the Soap Business we will ne accepting BLURT, STEEM and HIVE, then PUTI and PUCO soon after. And our upcoming ETH clone.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 06:11:16 PM

My Wife and I are opening up BLURT for Soap sales within May.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 01:18:16 PM

Over the next few days I am going to get into DeFi conceptualization. I wrote the guide on Steemit that ended up defining Steemit Bots, so I promise that you are not wasting your time by reading concepts that come from my brain. This Steemit post has evidence.
https://steemit.com/steemit/@marsresident/i-am-back-but-created-a-new-account-punicwax

SMTs and Scot Bots when they first launched changed the way everyone used STEEM. When STEEM and Steemit started it was worthless, and was actually just Steemit with no currency and a promise of payouts when it launched. The SMTs came when there were so many users they could no longer get to everyone. At first a Whale user would manually curate Steemit, looking through the Trending, Hot and New pages until they found something they wanted to vote on. You could also write about them and slip in a tag and maybe they would see it. Steemit posts about Steemit were the most popular at first, mostly because people new to it, and didn't completely understand Cryptocurrency, it was the first place you could earn for free without without mining, where fresh Crypto people were being introduced to it. The numbers grew and the Whales made bots to Vote for them, either by username or a point based algorithm based on time posted, votes, and strength of other voters by certain times.

You may wonder, "So what happened?", the Anarchocapitalists took over, removed almost all of the Bridge Toll, which started with a 104 week withdraw period with 1 payment per week. After Steemit sold to Justin Sun and TRON, they got in a War with him and lowered it to 2 months or less. And they all went to Hive.io

Hive now claims to be built for dApps, so while Steemit has SMTs and Scot Bots, Hive is built for those not just hosting them coincidentally.

A Scot Bot is a bot which distributes tokens in the same model as Steemit, with Vote weights, Whales, Payout periods/Time to collect Votes, and then they are hosted on Steem-Engine.net and now Hive-Engine.com, and you can take a whole other step and create a DTube clone Scot Bot. The DTube clone means you create a Front End, so people type your website in the browser, you make business cards for your website if you want, it has your webpage name, your logo, and in the wallet are your Tokens in whatever amount they are holding. But they log in using their Steemit username and password, and when they post it goes into a group on Steemit with a hashtag attached to your Front End.

So with a Scot Bot DTube clone people can experience Steemit completely through your website. And earn your currency, thereby raising the traffic in your Steemit group and earning themselves both your Token and STEEM at the same time.

STO is kind of misleading but also not, because STO means "Securities Token Offering", and this is True somewhat as the person who designed Steem-Engine and Hive-Engine seemed to have cooperated with a Securities Attorney to create Packages that can be purchased that comply with various Securities Laws, so these platforms have Tokens that legally comply so that people can, for example create a Token that represents Stocks, or Metals, or anything, even a House.

This is similar, and can best be comprehended by comparing it to, IBM NFTs as Diamonds and Fish. IBM uses these types of Tokens, called "Non-Fungible Tokens" (NFTs) to represent objects, and as they move to different wallets, or checkpoints in the chain of custody, it is recorded on the Blockchain. While these Tokens do not go on a market for sale, which Securities would. There are also very detailed ETH NFT Protocols.

Venezuala's Petro Dollar is kind of anexample, where they were going to peg a Currency to Venezualan Oil (where people burn things down and kill Officials when gas is over $0.08 or something) and trade it, then OPEC told all Countries not to buy it and it collapsed with the Country. But Venezualans are not new to volatile markets, and have actually been using Bitcooin as a store of value, or in place of their currency, pretty much since like 2012 or sooner. They could always trust it to move up more steadily than the Venezualan Peso, which went the other way.

Pegging a Token to Silver or Gemstones can be an easy way to give it real value. Silver is $0.50 per gram and then can be used to represent a currency that can go higher than silver at which point it would be stupid for someone to withdraw the Silver, giving you more valuable coins. Or people load you up such coins that you can set for sale at more than the price of silver.

Local Currencies:
Ithica Bucks and similar, as well as Store Credit, Toys R Us Bucks, and State Fair Coupons or other access Credit systems.

The Access Credit model could best be visualized in someone earning a Concert Ticket with online interaction, or as State Fair Coupons where you buy them before you show up and spend them to do things, maybe at a Festival. I will get deeper into this soon.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 01:31:47 PM

Over the next month or so we will be creating about 70 Guides for BLURT with variations of the same guides for Steemit and HIVE, during this time we will be making several Announcements on Bitcointalk.

How to Create a BLURT Account
https://blurt.blog/blurtphoto/@punicwax/how-to-create-a-blurt-account

How to Post on BLURT
https://blurt.blog/blurtphoto/@punicwax/how-to-post-on-blurt
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: