Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:49:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION] Original Ledger Nano with Security Card  (Read 106 times)
KU5H (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 09:32:52 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2021, 02:01:45 AM by KU5H

Came across my old ledger nano the other day and I'm checking to see if there is any interest in it as a collectible.
Looking on eBay and google I wasn't able to find any others for sale.

It doesn't appear to work with ledger live and google chrome extension no longer works.
From what I understand it can be traded in with Ledger for a Ledger Nano S but I think it makes for a pretty cool collectible.

Because I am unsure of the value of this hardware wallet I have decided to change this post to a 48 hour auction.
Hope this is ok rather than starting a new thread. If it is not okay to have edited/changed this post mods please let me know.

https://imgur.com/a/UCBvEwM

Description: Original Ledger Nano Hardware Wallet
Starting bid: 0.002BTC
Minimum bid increment: 0.0001BTC
End date and time: 2/8/2021 @ 20:30:00 Eastern Standard Time
Payment methods accepted: BTC, ETH, LTC
Escrow: Would prefer to use a trusted user here as an escrow, I will pay shipping to the escrow buyers pays shipping from escrow and escrow fee.
Bid Sniping: Any bid within the last 15 minutes of auction extends the auction 15 minutes.
Payment address will be sent in a PM to auction winner.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
krogoth

Activity: 1216
Merit: 138

Krogothmanhattan alt account

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2021, 09:41:42 PM

Check your pm

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CIPHER BILLS-CIPHER BONDS-CIPHER STAMPS * www.CYPHERHODL.com * COLD STORAGE BITCOIN CERTIFICATES <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
pinky1234

Activity: 355
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 10:29:14 PM

HI THERE, i Would love to have this on my collection . just missing your edition. thank you . lets talk about how much your looking to get.  i couldn't  send you pm . pm me .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: