Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:36:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SOS WIN10 PRO and DRIVERS detect RX580 saphire as RX590  (Read 87 times)
thisecoto2605 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 02:46:57 PM

Good morning community, platform to mine ETH with;

Win 10 PRO
MB asrock h110 pro btc+
6 GPU RX580 8gb shaphire
2 EVGA 1000 and 750 power supplies
RAM 8gb

I describe the error.

After an automatic WIN update, the platform did not recognize the 6 GPUs and even with the GPUs connected, it could not load WIN only with the integrated graphics, I decided to reinstall WIN and old, latest ADM drivers.

I was connecting GPU one by one and individually I did not present problems, when 2 or more are connected the GPU lights go from fixed to intermittent and when I already had a total of 6 GPUs connected, the AMD DRivers recognize me 5 Gpu RX580 and 1 GPU RX590 being all RX580.

Now even connecting the affected GUP alone is detected as RX590.

I cleaned the drivers with DDU and AMDcleaners to reinstall divers and it still detects everything like RX590, reinstall Adrenalin 22.3.2

I thank you for any guidance with the failure in this regard to be able to solve, thank you in advance!!!

Buenas dias comunidad,  plataforma para minar ETH con;

Win 10 PRO
MB asrock h110 pro btc+
6 GPU RX580  8gb shaphire
2 Fuentes de poder 1000 y 750 EVGA
RAM 8gb

Describo la falla.

Luego de una actualizacion de WIN automatico la plataforma no me reconocio las 6 GPU e incluso con las GPU conectadas no lograba cargan WIN solo con la grafica integrada, decido reistalar WIN y controladores ADM viejos, ultimos.

Fui conectadondo GPU una a una y individiualmente no presento problemas, cuando se conectan 2 o mas las luces de GPU pasan de fijas a intermintentes y cuando ya llevaba un total de 6 GPU conectadas los DRivers AMD me reconoce 5 Gpu RX580 y 1 GPU RX590 siendo todas RX580.

Ahora incluso conectando la GUP afectada sola es detectada como RX590.

Hice limpieza de drivers con DDU y AMDcleaners para reistalar divers e igual sigue detectantolda como RX590, reinstale Adrenalin 22.3.2

Les agradezco cualquier orientacion con la falla al respecto para poder solucionar, de ante mano gradecido!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypt0Gore

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 05:38:12 PM

Win OS is very bad for rx580, if you want an easier solution pls load up HiveOS, as for the rx580 displaying as rx590 thats because the old user have probably flash a BIOS on the graphic card, load up hiveOS first and check again.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
ROLLBOTS
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
   PLAY NOW   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
thisecoto2605 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 06:52:33 PM

Win OS is very bad for rx580, if you want an easier solution pls load up HiveOS, as for the rx580 displaying as rx590 thats because the old user have probably flash a BIOS on the graphic card, load up hiveOS first and check again.

I'm going to try to install LINUX UBUNTU to rule out it being the GPU.

I have certainly flashed the GPUs since I got them new, now I have tried to reset to the original BIOS since I have a backup but ATIFLASH won't let me do it.

Do you know any thread here where you can guide me the alternatives I have to recover the GPU
ANSEL_2.0

Activity: 271
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 07:00:47 AM

HiveOS, MinerstatOS and Simplemining OS are better than running Linux OS and going through all stress of installing drivers and other things, can be too complicated for newbies, these mining OS offers everything a miner wants, if you haven't try them out before I promise you that you will be surprise.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
deedeeranged

Activity: 325
Merit: 42

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 12:45:40 PM

HiveOS, MinerstatOS and Simplemining OS are better than running Linux OS and going through all stress of installing drivers and other things, can be too complicated for newbies, these mining OS offers everything a miner wants, if you haven't try them out before I promise you that you will be surprise.
You do know that HiveOS, MinerstatOS and Simplemining OS are Linux OS's?

I run Debian bookworm(testing) and running RX 580's is pretty easy. For the RX 580 you do not need the latest drivers. The only things you need to install are:
xserver-xorg-video-amdgpu
firmware-amd-graphics
opencl-c-headers
opencl-headers
Download the the amdgpu-pro-21.30-1290604-ubuntu-20.04.tar.xz from amd site unpack it and just run the following in the directory where you have unpacked/unzipped/untarred the tarball:
amdgpu-install --opencl=legacy --headless --no-dkms

And that should install the drivers needed for the RX 400/500's even the previous generation R9's (although they use way to much power around 160W) should work.
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 09:04:07 AM

Do not use the latest versions of Windows for mining. Download the 2018-2019 version and use the 2021 drivers. Block all automatic updates using utilities. Better yet, use Hive OS or Raven OS, there is 1 mining farm for free.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██