Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:44:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Education, the future of learning?  (Read 1950 times)
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 11:30:41 AM

The year 2020 made us realize that we should be prepared for anything. So many jobs have been lost, businesses and establishments were closing. Schools have closed entirely as well.

So we are now into this new age that most of the things we are doing are online. Food, grocery, shopping, and most importantly, education. Schools have created modules for what they call distant learning. I know this is not that new, but I am just curious to know if this pandemic will change everything we know about.

I am not new to crypto or blockchain but I don't have any extensive knowledge regarding the technicalities. Do you guys think that there is a use case for blockchain on online education?

Actually this condition is caused by a pandemic that is happening around the world, thus forcing all face-to-face activities to be polarized using an online system, this has a lot of positive and negative values, depending on how we react to it and respond.

Specifically what is meant by Blockchain in online education is more in a general sense, this is almost everything we do in the crypto world is an online system that is not face-to-face, but in a broad sense, the crypto world is a new challenge in today's digitalization world.

That's why we are required to master every treatment that we do here, to avoid fraud, whether intentional or not, if there is no knowledge, then there is a great opportunity for us not to understand this new challenge.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Plinteng

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 12:28:26 PM

i think, Online schools are good of course,but I'm more of a supporter of the fact that it is better to learn with a teacher in person and also ask questions,I think it is more effective.It's time to return to normal operation, but I do not yet know how to implement blockchain in online education.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1180

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 07:06:54 AM

Almost for one "school year" kids studied everything online in my country due to Covid. Listening to what my colleagues parents say, I understood that they are completely against online education. Because their kids are superficial about online education. They dont focus on the class they take. They are master only a part of information teacher gave them. That is why parents are forced to explain if the kids did not understand something and missed the chance to ask teacher about it (because of "next day is the next topic" system). And if the parent is not strong either (frankly, who now fully remembers what they studied at school or university?) they cant really help.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Slon55koz

Activity: 128
Merit: 13

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 02:00:07 PM

Almost for one "school year" kids studied everything online in my country due to Covid. Listening to what my colleagues parents say, I understood that they are completely against online education. Because their kids are superficial about online education. They dont focus on the class they take. They are master only a part of information teacher gave them. That is why parents are forced to explain if the kids did not understand something and missed the chance to ask teacher about it (because of "next day is the next topic" system). And if the parent is not strong either (frankly, who now fully remembers what they studied at school or university?) they cant really help.

The problem of distance education really exists. It became especially obvious when studying remotely. The lack of teacher control plays a very important role, since not all parents are ready to seriously engage in studying with their children. In cryptocurrencies, on the contrary, everything is done remotely and those who want to earn money are very disciplined performers. And if young people join the cryptocurrency market, they will develop such a quality as discipline over time.

coiner-88

Activity: 537
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 04:01:46 PM

Perhaps the blockchain will be utilized as an installment channel for such online instruction yet practically all of activities attempted to carry out this thing previously neglected to meet what they have expected before. I additionally don't actually get that. in any case, until further notice, decentralized innovation makes it workable for engineers to have the option to make stages with very great advancement.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Bikan

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 10:46:53 AM

Certainly, it's fascinating, however what you feel like today may happen next time through, since this industry becomes increasingly smart, with modern inventions emerging that can mask whatever weaknesses there in network.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1180

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 07:44:29 AM

Just wait for several years and see the results of online education, as most of students now study from home due to covid. It was so hard to catch students attention during offline classes, and studying from home has so many temptation do thing parallel (like playing video games, watching tv series or even skipping an entire class (some just login to a lesson and do other stuff)). Just wait for several years and students in 3-5 grade will have difficulties to read and write; while elder students will have a terrible problems with exact science.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x