Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:01:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Education, the future of learning?  (Read 1950 times)
oliverlott

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 07:41:34 AM

Opinions differ… It seems to me that https://www.education-ecosystem.com uses blockchain technology effectively. It was implemented not only to ensure safety, but also to reward people. They get the company’s tokens for their work. This system motivates teachers to create high-quality content.     

There were a lot of projects like that even before the emergence of Covid-19, but their quality has improved significantly. This stimulates the developers to create new platforms and implement new technologies.     

Yes, LEDU company is one of them. I absolutely love the reward system. Also, the quality of education courses grows contentiously because the reward depends on positive feedback and the number of views.

You forgot to say that those who check the projects for quality get a reward, too. 

I really think LEDU is a great platform, I should definitely try studying there.               

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kreon149

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 03:16:34 AM

What makes blockchain useful for online education?
willsey89

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2021, 03:32:03 AM

Blockchain ensures safety. This aspect is important because not all people can afford online training. Many can’t create a new account to continue training if their accounts are hacked.   
Modna

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 03:48:48 AM

Blockchain ensures safety. This aspect is important because not all people can afford online training. Many can’t create a new account to continue training if their accounts are hacked.   

I believe it’s absolutely useless. Modern schools ensure a decent level of safety. You can also use 2FA and forget about problems.     
oliverlott

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 03:55:10 AM

I believe it’s absolutely useless. Modern schools ensure a decent level of safety. You can also use 2FA and forget about problems.     

Safety isn’t the only thing that makes it useful. The other thing is the opportunities you access due to using cryptocurrency. You can use it to pay for training or to reward teachers, you can convert it to real money  and so on. This makes such platforms as www.education-ecosystem.com popular.
kreon149

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 03:16:45 AM

Safety isn’t the only thing that makes it useful. The other thing is the opportunities you access due to using cryptocurrency. You can use it to pay for training or to reward teachers, you can convert it to real money  and so on. This makes such platforms as www.education-ecosystem.com popular.

I noticed that their level increased significantly with time, too. I even took some design courses ( https://www.education-ecosystem.com/milewski/2bLjY-concept-design-action-website-from-scratch )
oliverlott

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 03:20:54 AM

I noticed that their level increased significantly with time, too. I even took some design courses ( https://www.education-ecosystem.com/milewski/2bLjY-concept-design-action-website-from-scratch )

Content creators do a great job, that’s why they get money. Many teachers who got fired switch to online education, that’s why the quality of many courses is high.   
Odalv
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 03:23:21 AM

Content creators do a great job, that’s why they get money. Many teachers who got fired switch to online education, that’s why the quality of many courses is high.   
We can consider blockchain as a quite new technology. Teachers can experience difficulties with it. It’s easier for them to use platforms without blockchain.
oliverlott

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 03:32:24 AM

We can consider blockchain as a quite new technology. Teachers can experience difficulties with it. It’s easier for them to use platforms without blockchain.

I agree, but if the things keep going on like that, nothing will change in the blockchain area. Change is always hard. Also, LEDU pays teachers for their work.
kreon149

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 03:37:53 AM

I agree, but if the things keep going on like that, nothing will change in the blockchain area. Change is always hard. Also, LEDU pays teachers for their work.

I also had problems during the pandemic, that’s why I often check the quality of the courses and get cryptocurrency for that. Controlling the content is one more way to make money in addition to creating it. This makes platforms like LEDU even more useful.
Odalv
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 03:39:30 AM

I also had problems during the pandemic, that’s why I often check the quality of the courses and get cryptocurrency for that. Controlling the content is one more way to make money in addition to creating it. This makes platforms like LEDU even more useful.

Had a look at several courses on LEDU and found the one I need. (How to design responsive online phone shop website-Axure). I’ll try this platform out, maybe, I’ll change my mind.   
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 03:51:10 AM

Had a look at several courses on LEDU and found the one I need. (How to design responsive online phone shop website-Axure). I’ll try this platform out, maybe, I’ll change my mind.   
It was excellent and helpful. I went through some courses there and felt my knowledge improved. It can be said that after the pandemic, many more programs like this will appear, and we will have more ways to access information, most likely it will bring a new and better trend to the market. However, this is still just the beginning, so some online courses are not doing well, saying that this problem takes time to fix.

dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 04:01:43 AM

Found this one too before on some discussion looks really cool and have good concept, Working platform too. Beside that maybe you can check Student Coin? It's an new project partnering with more than 100+ Universities and have an working product too, Also solid community and recently running an ICO (Hard Cap Reached!), It's redefining the future of learning through Blockchain & NFT.
iyvcgm

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 04:06:59 AM

I heard about a lot of platforms like www.education-ecosystem.com , do they have future? It seems to me that online schools don’t really need blockchain.   
oliverlott

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 04:17:43 AM

I heard about a lot of platforms like www.education-ecosystem.com , do they have future? It seems to me that online schools don’t really need blockchain.   

Blockchain is a new technology that can be used in many ways. Online schools aren’t an exception. Decentralized systems ensure better safety. The cost of education grows constantly, that’s why it’s important to ensure safety for accounts. Scammers often steal them, it’s a problem for students.
iyvcgm

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 04:30:52 AM

Blockchain is a new technology that can be used in many ways. Online schools aren’t an exception. Decentralized systems ensure better safety. The cost of education grows constantly, that’s why it’s important to ensure safety for accounts. Scammers often steal them, it’s a problem for students.

You can ensure safety by using a more complex password. It’s not that hard to remember it and you shouldn’t tell anyone about it. You can use your phone number, too, if so, it’ll be hard to access your account.     
oliverlott

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 04:37:26 AM

You can ensure safety by using a more complex password. It’s not that hard to remember it and you shouldn’t tell anyone about it. You can use your phone number, too, if so, it’ll be hard to access your account.     

Nowadays, it’s easy to bypass most of safety systems. Scammers know many ways to do it.
kreon149

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 04:43:02 AM

Nowadays, it’s easy to bypass most of safety systems. Scammers know many ways to do it.

I agree with all of you. But when it comes to the use of blockchain in online schools, cryptocurrency can help to organize a reward system. Content creators can make money – it’s very relevant during the pandemic because many people had to switch to working from home. This is the main positive aspect, in addition to safety, of course.       
iyvcgm

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 03:38:49 AM

I agree with all of you. But when it comes to the use of blockchain in online schools, cryptocurrency can help to organize a reward system. Content creators can make money – it’s very relevant during the pandemic because many people had to switch to working from home. This is the main positive aspect, in addition to safety, of course.       

How will cryptocurrency motivate students to use, for example, LEDU, not some other service
oliverlott

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 03:48:24 AM

How will cryptocurrency motivate students to use, for example, LEDU, not some other service

You can get cryptocurrency for viewing and weeding out unsuitable courses. Unfortunately, not all of them can boast of high quality, that’s why you should choose them carefully. Here’s an example of a good course - https://www.education-ecosystem.com/avidiart/2qrJn-how-to-retopologize-high-poly-game-assets/aKrPB-intro-video-how-to-retopologize-high-poly-game-ass/ . I use this platform and I’m satisfied.     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: