Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:51:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unofficial][ANN][CLO] CALLISTO  (Read 47942 times)
spatialiste

Activity: 1540
Merit: 121

Callisto Network - Security Audits & Cold Staking

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:43:39 AM

Is this thread still active? It is better if move to other thread and close this one. Avoid person to ask something on this thread and nobody answer. Because the thread not so active.

You are right Yhendri !

Guys, please move to the active thread using the link below, all news and updates are posted there every day.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3380156.0

Callisto Network - Smart Contract Security Audits & Cold Staking
Web Site | White Paper Twitter | Telegram
Tradable on Stex - Bitfinex - HitBTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:16:42 PM

when this fork of ether classic is initiated, not a lot of exchanges supported the fork, so I guess lots of Callisto is not given to their owners since the ETCs are in the exchange
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 08:53:09 AM

this topic should be locked with this link at the bottom

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3380156.0

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
GogiR

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:43:47 AM

Comining - an excellent multi-pool for mining more than 30 coins of current and profitable cryptocurrencies at the moment, technical support via chat in Telegram and Discord. Convenient, simplified registration and subsequent authorization through your Google account (to register click "log in with Google"), detailed statistics of your account, as well as Top miners. Servers in Europe, Japan, Singapore, USA and Russia.

Fee: 1%
Mining: PPLNT, Solo, and Prop reward for mining.

- Stable payments
- DDOS protection
- Great ping
- Support Nicehash
- Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
- Telegram and Discord chat support.

Join the pool to mine Callisto ===> http://comining.me/callisto
DioTol

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:42:37 PM

Guys, how do you see the price of this coin at the end of 2019?
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:07:38 AM

Guys, how do you see the price of this coin at the end of 2019?

at ~10$ minimum, if the team will complete all the tasks

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:04:20 PM

You're probably joking, saying$10? I think if the price can get to $ 1, it will be a success. Since the drops are usually very long going down, they only fall .

Not joking at all
It can be real
Depends on the BTC price as always, but if the ETC/CLO sidechain implementation goes right, the moon is not the terget, Pluton is.

DioTol

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:59:26 PM

You're probably joking, saying$10? I think if the price can get to $ 1, it will be a success. Since the drops are usually very long going down, they only fall .

Not joking at all
It can be real
Depends on the BTC price as always, but if the ETC/CLO sidechain implementation goes right, the moon is not the terget, Pluton is.

I agree with you. In my opinion, an adequate price will be 10-15 dollars in the foreseeable future. Many people look at a large number of coins in circulation and think that this will greatly dilute the price. They forget that when cold stacking is introduced, a large part of the coins will leave the turnover and will be frozen on purses for a long time. And most new investors will try to quickly withdraw their coins from the exchange and freeze them in their purse for profit. Especially it is more profitable than the contribution to the bank. It's better to put any money into a deposit in Callisto than to a bank. And very many investors decide to do so.
cannactivist22

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:54:46 PM

guys, i hope you are right...but being honest... 10 $ each CLO?Huh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a so, callisto net will be valued on 6.5 billion dolars?
i dont think so...it would be nice, cause if clo reach 10$ i will be rich....but i dont think so...we need much  more community...look at XTL... it is from january but it has 132 pages here....
DioTol

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:50:49 PM

guys, i hope you are right...but being honest... 10 $ each CLO?Huh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a so, callisto net will be valued on 6.5 billion dolars?
i dont think so...it would be nice, cause if clo reach 10$ i will be rich....but i dont think so...we need much  more community...look at XTL... it is from january but it has 132 pages here....

Big money will come to Callisto due to the opportunity to make a profitable "bank" deposit in these tokens. For the same reason, a huge number of tokens from these 6.5 billion will be withdrawn from exchanges and frozen on purses, which will raise the price. Imagine that out of the 17 million bitcoins, 15 million out of the turnover. And the whole world remains only 2. And this despite the fact that many new investors also want a bitcoin.
Schenonspoutan

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:01:21 PM

crypto is a good investment, don't let you leave crypto, the price up and down it's common in crypto, you do not be afraid to see the current market price
dfisherman

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:03:17 PM

Won't the cold staking also decrease the volume which will also negatively affect the price?  $10 come on now.
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:33:49 AM

Won't the cold staking also decrease the volume which will also negatively affect the price?  $10 come on now.

there will be the same circulating supply but the volume could fall right, cause lot of staking CLOs will be locked for a long period of time
sure that the price could rise because of that

hope so :-)

DioTol

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:32:59 PM

It will affect positively.
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 07:15:53 AM

It will affect positively.

correct.
less circulating $CLO cause the coins are locked, so as more $CLO is locked there will be less dumping
less dumping, more hodling

my prediction is that $CLO will gain big benefit from the cold staking program

MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:17:04 PM

For the tutorial of the Cold Staking please click on this link: https://callisto.network/blog/post/cold-staking-a-step-by-step-tutorial/
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:55:12 PM

my prediction is that $CLO will gain big benefit from the cold staking program

I completely agree.

lol when? 2025?

man this shitcoin was a poor investment.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Kryptonachz

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:19:26 AM

Comining - an excellent multi-pool for mining more than 30 coins of current and profitable cryptocurrencies at the moment, technical support via chat in Telegram and Discord. Convenient, simplified registration and subsequent authorization through your Google account (to register click "log in with Google"), detailed statistics of your account, as well as Top miners. Servers in Europe, Japan, Singapore, USA and Russia.

Fee: 1%
Mining: PPLNT, Solo, and Prop reward for mining.

- Stable payments
- DDOS protection
- Great ping
- Support Nicehash
- Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
- Telegram and Discord chat support.

Join the pool to mine Callisto ===> https://comining.io
sanj429

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 08:49:57 AM

Callisto Network: Rethinking Decentralization , On-chain governance in a nutshell (Video) --> https://www.publish0x.com/todayincrypto/callisto-network-rethinking-decentralization-chain-governanc-xgjmqz
GaryJon30860780

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 08:49:21 PM

Callisto network announcement.

Official: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3380156.0

Our team is glad to announce that we’re getting down to the launch of the Callisto coin test network by the developers of Ethereum Classic.
There is a common misconception that Callisto is an ETC fork. But actually, it is an absolutely new blockchain worked out for testing experimental protocols, possible scaling solutions and creating management systems that would have a PoW/PoS Hybrid Algorithm.

What is the Callisto Network?  
Callisto Network is a decentralized, open-source crypto platform based on go-Ethereum source code with its own cryptocurrency (CLO). Introduced by u/Dexeran, the leader of the Ethereum Commonwealth (one of ETC’s 3 development teams), the goal of Callisto is simple: boost the growth and adoption of Ethereum Classic as a community and as a platform.

Mislabeled by some as a hard fork of the ETC chain, Callisto will be a parallel or sidechain that is intended to bring a number of benefits.

Scaling
A big focus of the project is scaling. Just like any other cryptocurrency, ETC has issues with scalability. Bitcoin was the first canary in the scaling coal mine, and we all know how that turned out (transaction fees and confirmations times have become essentially insurmountable in recent months). ETC devs are tackling this issue via sidechain as opposed to keeping things “on chain” with bigger blocks (like Bitcoin Cash).  

Cold Staking
Another problem ETC has faced is that there is no incentive mechanism for holders to retain their coins, a critical feature for a store-of-value token. The introduction of Callisto is a way for ETC to experiment with the “cold staking protocol” which addresses this shortcoming by rewarding holders for being part of the network.

What exactly is cold staking? Cold staking is a smart contract-based process that allows CLO holders to earn interest in a total CLO emission when they hold CLO coin balances for a long enough period time.

Let’s break it down: Anyone who holds CLO can become a cold staker. All that’s required for this to happen is to lock some funds into a treasury smart contract (written in Solidity and deployed on the network) for a minimum period of one month.

The Callisto roadmap for 2018 is an aggressive one, with the following goals targeted:

Launch of testnet 2.0
Creation of a marketing team
Launch of a mobile wallet app
Rollout of planned hard fork #1, with implementation of cold staking

Short summary of Callisto
Number of coins in the block: 600 CLO (30% treasury fee)

POW Algorithm, Dagger Hashimoto (Ethash)

Block interval: 15 seconds

100% compatibility with Etherum Virtual Machine

Max emission of coins: 6,500,000,000 CLO

Mining pool: http://clopool.pro     solo pool: http://solo.clopool.pro

Wallet:https://ethereumproject.github.io/etherwallet/

Exchange: https://yobit.net/en/trade/CLO/BTC

Callisto News Channel:https://t.me/CLO_Mining_Pool

I look forward the the new updates coming here soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: