Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: switching pool for Eth  (Read 178 times)
deskless (OP)

Activity: 279
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 08:34:46 PM

Have been using nanopool since the start. However lately seeing low profitability compared to other pools. Trying to move to sparkpool. Does anyone have remark on sparkpool or suggest any other pool? Thanks
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1308

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2021, 09:26:49 PM

I was unsatisfied with my pool too, I was using Nicehash, but lately I had a lot of stale shares and with the recent issue with Nicehash I tried another pools

Binance pool is good, tried for a couple of days, and profitability is very close to what Whattomine predicts
But now I'm using Flexpool because they have a server on my country, and this is making a lot of difference for me, only 0,3% of stale shares

You can try here: https://flexpool.io/en/docs/help/
There's servers in USA, Germany, Singapore, Australia, Brazil (my country) and India
Give a try, maybe you can increase your efficiency and earn more

There's always good and reliable mining pool like Ethermine or miningpoolhub

Here you can find a complete list of pools to mine ETH: https://miningpoolstats.stream/ethereum

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3186

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2021, 10:43:14 PM

I use sparkpool now, it seems okay to me for now. Even there profitability it varies every day, but without too many falls.
is there someone with experience on Hiveon pool? I use hive os, but I accidentally set everything on sparkpool, I'm still thinking about moving to hiveon.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Rowenta

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 06:39:00 AM

I use sparkpool now, it seems okay to me for now. Even there profitability it varies every day, but without too many falls.
is there someone with experience on Hiveon pool? I use hive os, but I accidentally set everything on sparkpool, I'm still thinking about moving to hiveon.
There is not much difference between spark pool and hiveon pool, sometimes spark pool will even be more profit that hiveon and sometimes hiveon will top over, I don't see any reason to keep jumping from one mining pool to another mining pool

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Claudio99

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 07:20:52 AM

I was unsatisfied with my pool too, I was using Nicehash, but lately I had a lot of stale shares and with the recent issue with Nicehash I tried another pools

Binance pool is good, tried for a couple of days, and profitability is very close to what Whattomine predicts
But now I'm using Flexpool because they have a server on my country, and this is making a lot of difference for me, only 0,3% of stale shares

You can try here: https://flexpool.io/en/docs/help/
There's servers in USA, Germany, Singapore, Australia, Brazil (my country) and India
Give a try, maybe you can increase your efficiency and earn more

There's always good and reliable mining pool like Ethermine or miningpoolhub

Here you can find a complete list of pools to mine ETH: https://miningpoolstats.stream/ethereum
I have good experience using Nicehash, also all the countries you listed above are available on nicehash as well, I don't understand what you are pointing at here, you are only correct about the shares rejected, that must be because of location or weak internet connections like you said

styleshifter

Activity: 155
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2021, 08:05:16 AM

I can recommend: https://ethermine.org
According to Miningpoolstats it's the second biggest ETH pool.
They have 4 servers in Asia, Europe, US Eastcoast & US Westcoast.

Latest Crypto Miner App - Get the latest mining software from official sources & receive update notifications
https://latest-miner.web.app --- https://bitcointalk.org/?topic=5073731.0 --- https://twitter.com/styleshifter1
Squezzi55

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 08:11:11 AM

Minerstat calculator shows that flash pool and poolin are the most profitable Ethereum mining pool and that leaves nicehash out of the list, looks like Nicehash is reaping people off or something but the simplicity of Nicehash makes me hesitate changing to another pool

rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1308

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2021, 09:58:02 AM

I have good experience using Nicehash, also all the countries you listed above are available on nicehash as well, I don't understand what you are pointing at here, you are only correct about the shares rejected, that must be because of location or weak internet connections like you said

I pointed here exactly what I posted, I'm unsatisfied with Nicehash

Nicehash still show on the program all the servers, but only two are showing online on their status, take a look, I don't know if it's a problem or they removed another servers:

You can check by yourself: https://status.nicehash.com/

When I was mining with the location of Sao Paulo, the nearest of my location, I was receiving a lot of invalid shares, at least 3% in the last days, but now look at my ratio on Flexpool:

And now pools are paying better than Nicehash

I always defended Nicehash here, but now there's pools paying more, and more stable, maybe in a couple of days I'll get back, but not for now, they are facing a lot of issues, it's the 3rd day of problems

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Apostlekin$$$

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 11:28:01 AM

Pool rewards varies and they can never be stable too, stick with any pool that gives good number of accepted shares without many rejected shares, if you are getting 200 accepted shares make sure your rejected shares is around 2 to 3, this is what I called good pool

Apostlekin$$$

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 11:31:00 AM

I pointed here exactly what I posted, I'm unsatisfied with Nicehash

Nicehash still show on the program all the servers, but only two are showing online on their status, take a look, I don't know if it's a problem or they removed another servers:

You can check by yourself: https://status.nicehash.com/

When I was mining with the location of Sao Paulo, the nearest of my location, I was receiving a lot of invalid shares, at least 3% in the last days, but now look at my ratio on Flexpool:

And now pools are paying better than Nicehash

I always defended Nicehash here, but now there's pools paying more, and more stable, maybe in a couple of days I'll get back, but not for now, they are facing a lot of issues, it's the 3rd day of problems

Is there any pools out there that are paying miners in bitcoin when mining Ethereum or other coins? I believe this is why many find it hard to leave nicehash behind and try other pools out

skablast

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 01:33:04 PM

As far as I know in Zergpool you can mine ether and being paid in btc
And if I remember correctly the HIveon pool someone asked about, does have a 3 % fee compared to the rest that are 1 %
KaratX

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 03:01:37 PM

@Apostlekin$$$ if btc is your thing I suggest you stick with nicehash, the maintenance happens because many new miners are joining nicehash pool, since btc is what you want it's better to keep using Nicehash, if you change to other pool you will still have to deal with high gas fee

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: