Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple is buying Bitcoin  (Read 758 times)
tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 08:22:40 AM

I would be moderately surprised if Apple bought into BTC directly, it seems completely contrary to their corporate ethos.  They seem to follow a highly centralised, highly controlled approach that is just not aligned with Bitcoin.  I can imagine some sort of controlled access to BTC via Apple Pay similar to the PayPal setup but it won't be "real" bitcoin ownership.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 08:22:53 AM

There are no official announcements from Apple yet so this is just a rumor. If this really happens bitcoin will easily surpass the $50k price. Bitcoin's been stable now quickly recovers when it goes below $45k so buying at the current price between 45k-47k is a good choice for me. It's already Chinese New Year and the dump I expected did not happen so I guess new ATH will occur very soon.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 09:19:06 AM

News are coming that Apple is going to buy cryptocurrency.

Apple can surge another 25% by adding cryptocurrency services to its Wallet app, RBC says :
https://www.businessinsider.in/stock-market/news/apple-can-surge-another-25-by-adding-cryptocurrency-services-to-its-wallet-app-rbc-says/articleshow/80757342.cms
Don't Jump into conclusions because there is no such thing in the article that says "Apple Will Buy Bitcoin" in a way there is a "MAYBE" but that is far from buying as they are only considering the option.

and Apple? lol it looks like you are talking about Amazon  Grin as they have the same stand since then.

I would be moderately surprised if Apple bought into BTC directly, it seems completely contrary to their corporate ethos.  They seem to follow a highly centralised, highly controlled approach that is just not aligned with Bitcoin.  I can imagine some sort of controlled access to BTC via Apple Pay similar to the PayPal setup but it won't be "real" bitcoin ownership.
perfect catch , Apple is far different from what Bitcoin is all about , centralization vs Decentralization .

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 09:20:19 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (1)

That might change.

Tesla already bought Bitcoin and there are rumours about Apple and Amazon following the move of Tesla. It is still a rumour so I am not expecting that they will actually do it still, with the current demand, I think they will reconsider especially Amazon. In terms of Apple, I don't think they will be following the steps of Paypal if they actually take that step. It will be more like them accepting Bitcoin to their products.
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 12:03:37 PM

Well, it's not been confirmed yet but if they decided to follow the move of Tesla then that would really make crypto hype again. As a matter of fact, this will definitely set a new ATH and reach a $100k market this year once other big companies come along but for now, it's just a rumor. However, I am having a hunch now that a big company like Tesla is now venturing into crypto later on those big companies will follow that is why as much as possible fill your bags if you don't want to miss the opportunity.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 01:31:21 PM

I am hearing these speculation in social media for the past few days after Tesla informed the SEC that they purchased $1.5 billion worth of bitcoin and the speculation started to rise with other companies as well and Apple is one company that is said to invest by all the speculators even though there is no information by any authority figure from the company.

What i really cannot understand is why all these speculation, the price of bitcoin has already rallied to valuation we thought was not possible in the past few months and let it hover around before the next rally  Grin.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 01:52:58 PM

@snipie. Warren Buffett has said be greedy when everyone is fearful, be fearful when everyone is greedy.

This might be the time to be fearful. Everyone is beginning to act irrationally like there is no bear waiting in the wilderness and ready to pounce when everyone is not ready hehehe.
We are sitting in a sea with many waves and we are trying to get to the beach and live in that big castle over there. Everyone is avoiding those tiny waves and trying to follow the big ones that will vanish shortly and we will regret not catching it up early... We must have the courage to get to those tiny waves as early as possible. I discouraged friends to invest when the price was $35k and told them wait it is getting lower and you can buy it with a better price, now it is $48k. We will never know when there will be a bear market so what I should say is: never invest what you can't afford to lose, study the market and the possibilities and you can start whenever you want and never regret.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 02:40:38 PM

I am hearing these speculation in social media for the past few days after Tesla informed the SEC that they purchased $1.5 billion worth of bitcoin and the speculation started to rise with other companies as well and Apple is one company that is said to invest by all the speculators even though there is no information by any authority figure from the company.

What i really cannot understand is why all these speculation, the price of bitcoin has already rallied to valuation we thought was not possible in the past few months and let it hover around before the next rally  Grin.
People are enjoying the bull run too much that they are too eager to push the Bitcoin adoption that fast by making such speculation of bigge lr institution to join in. Apple company hasn't been releasing any statement about this matter because they don't really care that much for now but Apple is not the only huge entities out there that could possibly move the market price again and push the Bitcoin adoption. Some people can't comprehend the situation of the market that they thought bearish market is coming after the price correction hits but it's unexpected to see Elon Musk join the bandwagon that really push a new ATH of Bitcoin.

Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 03:15:24 PM

People are enjoying the bull run too much that they are too eager to push the Bitcoin adoption that fast by making such speculation of bigge lr institution to join in. Apple company hasn't been releasing any statement about this matter because they don't really care that much for now but Apple is not the only huge entities out there that could possibly move the market price again and push the Bitcoin adoption. Some people can't comprehend the situation of the market that they thought bearish market is coming after the price correction hits but it's unexpected to see Elon Musk join the bandwagon that really push a new ATH of Bitcoin.

This news is on mainstream media that's why many people speculate that to happen and there are so many what if floating right now. If apple will decide to adopt bitcoin after tesla provably this could give another huge break on bitcoin and expect that we can see more pump since the hype for that is so strong so no wonder other more big names in the business industry will add it up on their options.

Also it's normal to see bandwagons especially at elon side  since wherever the money is for sure we can find them there and it's a business so don't be surprised on that actions.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 03:21:57 PM

That might change.

Tesla already bought Bitcoin and there are rumours about Apple and Amazon following the move of Tesla. It is still a rumour so I am not expecting that they will actually do it still, with the current demand, I think they will reconsider especially Amazon. In terms of Apple, I don't think they will be following the steps of Paypal if they actually take that step. It will be more like them accepting Bitcoin to their products.
If you are an investor, you will forget that thing. Just focus on bitcoin price movement so you will get a profit from it. The mass adoption has came, we don't need to doubt which company who will accept bitcoin anymore, they will accept it eventually. Our efforts to support bitcoin became a future technology that will be used by most people is coming so we have to create another target from it, I myself will focus on buying bitcoin as much as I can. I'm happy that I still here until now and I must happy as well when bitcoin has a high price. Remember this quote, by the rumor and sell the news, that will help you earn money from bitcoin.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1438

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 03:39:47 PM

If Tesla invested 1.5 billion USD worth in Bitcoin to be able to use Bitcoin as a payment option, then what is the purpose of Apple buying Bitcoin? Just to be in trend? Or there is a hidden meaning behind this all? I dont believe they will really add Bitcoin as a payment option in their wallet app. I think it will be like in Paypal, you can only buy Bitcoin after you have transferred fiat on the account; you can not transfer Bitcoin from you wallet to PayPal. Same will be with Apple, but these greedy bustards will add some intermediary fees.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 04:14:17 PM

Well, it's not been confirmed yet but if they decided to follow the move of Tesla then that would really make crypto hype again. As a matter of fact, this will definitely set a new ATH and reach a $100k market this year once other big companies come along but for now, it's just a rumor. However, I am having a hunch now that a big company like Tesla is now venturing into crypto later on those big companies will follow that is why as much as possible fill your bags if you don't want to miss the opportunity.
If they decided to follow Tesla, Apple could make a lot bigger news than Tesla ever did. Not because Tesla is small or something, Tesla is big too, they are huge, but this is basically the biggest company in the world and they always have extra cash laying around.

Tesla is still growing believe it or not, I know that doesn't make sense to some people but Tesla is still building manufacturing places all over the world, and will be much bigger and will manufacture and sell a lot more cars, you can pay for a brand new tesla car today and get it as late as a year later in some situations, that will reach to order a brand new one and get it right away situation in the future which means tesla is still growing.

Apple already became that big, you can go to any apple store and get a brand new one, of course building a phone is simpler then a car (and apple will build a car too) but apple do not have too much costs but have insane amount of profit so they always have extra cash they do not put it back into the business.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4481

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 06:34:11 PM

I mean the Warren Buffett who has made more than $1 billion from investing.

Just remember, he didn't get rich by gambling on common shares bought through stockbrokers.

He got rich by buying controlling interests in companies, restructuring them, and returning them to profitability.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6826

Cashback 15%

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 06:48:40 PM

After news of Tesla investing 1.5 billion USD in bitcoin we are going to hear similar speculations about other top companies, building up a hype.
True, but I wonder if other companies are actually going to follow in the footsteps of MSTR and Tesla and actually outright buy bitcoin as their cash reserve (or whatever they're using it for).  Should this become a corporate trend, you better strap yourself in for a realbull market--$50k will be cheap at that point if the deep pocket companies start buying.  And hell, it seems like that trend has already started, though it hasn't yet been a long one.

I mean the Warren Buffett who has made more than $1 billion from investing.
He got rich by buying controlling interests in companies, restructuring them, and returning them to profitability.
Yeah, he did some of that but he also has the knack for finding undervalued companies that don't need restructuring--but in any case, Buffett's name should probably be left out of this discussion, since he'd never buy any crypto through Berkshire Hathaway.  His shareholders would probably dump their stock like crazy if he veered off the path of value investing.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 08:27:04 PM

It does not surprise me that Apple buys Bitcoin, now that the era of Paypal, Elon Musk, Microstrategy are buying, it is time for the large corporations to buy, also that the shorts in Bitcoin are closed, the volume shows that there is a large amount of purchases in Right now, of course this is days, as it gives an idea of how the daily market moves.

Source: tensorcharts.com

If it is appreciated, there are purchase orders in more than $ 50k, this means that a lot of institutional investment is buying in the market, of course they cannot buy at once because it would cause a large increase in the price, Apple may be in it ...

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AliMan

Activity: 2002
Merit: 502

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 08:45:50 PM

News are coming that Apple is going to buy cryptocurrency.

Apple can surge another 25% by adding cryptocurrency services to its Wallet app, RBC says :
https://www.businessinsider.in/stock-market/news/apple-can-surge-another-25-by-adding-cryptocurrency-services-to-its-wallet-app-rbc-says/articleshow/80757342.cms

They choose the right decisions to adopt cryptocurrency bitcoin on their payment system, and with that potential surge of 25% I think more apple users will gain interest for this news. Services is very important for them, and hopefully it also brings more progress for bitcoin as it contributes to the worldwide growth of it economy.

verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 09:39:50 PM

This is a good alliance between Apple Pay and BitPay that will allow cardholders to buy from the store. I wish that the commissions in these applications were not so expensive at the time of making the transactions because the effect would be negative for the crypto users.

If we have resorted to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies precisely to avoid the cost of traditional transactions and other inconveniences. That would be the only observation I have, it is generally nice news to more payment instruments for crypto users, better is the competition.

https://www.coindesk.com/crypto-payments-provider-bitpay-adds-apple-pay-support

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 11:51:48 PM

A wallet app from Apple for cryptocurrencies would be so convenient, and if they launch it - definitely more people will join the crypto-community, sounds like a dream come true! On the other hand, it would also be profitable for the company.

However, as I understand it, it's only a possibility for now? I didn't find any information proving that Apple is actually intending to do so. And, as the record shows, Apple isn't really a big supporter of cryptocurrency. If I'm not mistaken, years ago the company even excluded blockchain app from the AppStore, didn't it? So, sadly, but it seems that for now, Apple is still more likely to go for electric vehicles project.
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1414

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2021, 11:58:08 PM

I get a bit apprehensive if people feel the need to hype the price with news before its occurred and may never occur, its likely we have hot money speculating on higher and trying to trigger such a move.   We cannot move BTC price continually higher without checking and revising lower prices or it becomes unstable and liable to a sell off which is far more damaging then taking a longer time to wind upwards.
   From a quick look at the charts I'm more bullish if we close above, confirm and maintain a price of at least 47163 where it could accumulate further and break a range upwards.   For the moment its still possible we also may check prices down to 30k still, especially if some only hold BTC via leverage then almost always the market will come calling to check those positions.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 06:50:29 AM

I used Bitpay many years ago, I am actually still surprised they are still around. When the credit cards were blocked by many countries I assumed they were out of business. Anyways here is the issue that I see with using Bitpay.

To fund your Bitpay account, you first need to send BTC to their address, so you first need send BTC into your Bitpay wallet, and then do a transaction and send from your mobile Bitpay wallet into your bitpay hot wallet and later on it will get sent to some bitpay main wallet, and you need to pay transaction fees for all 3 transactions. Most likely there is a way now to just send it from your hardware wallet into your Bitpay hot wallet but you still need to pay to have it sent from your designated bitpay deposit address which later is sent to some Bitpay main wallet. Yes, they charge you the transaction fee to clear any dust on their network. So at $5 a transaction that is around $15 alone on transaction fees.

Then to use the wallet, I think there was another 2% fee or so because that is the standard credit card merchant fee. If you use your CC to buy Groceries the merchant is charged like 2% or so and this is the fee you will need to cover on your end.

So as you can see there are tons of fees, so maybe good for large transactions like buying a car but not for small transaction like buying a coffee.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██