Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:13:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FusionSilicon  (Read 134 times)
MoparMiningLLC (OP)
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2223

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2020, 12:18:45 AM

can anyone who has purchased from FusionSilicon as to their actual official website? There are so many scam sites out there, it can be often hard to tell.

https://fusionsilicon.tech/

or

http://www.fusionsilicon.com/

I have searched the forums but find very few posts concerning them - only found one post mentioning the .com one and none concerning the .tech one.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoparMiningLLC (OP)
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2223

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2020, 02:26:43 PM

I do notice that the .com has a disclaimer that pops up when opening the site that states:

Careful Warning
1. 1. The only official website of Shenzhen FusionSilicon semiconductor co., Ltd is www.fusionsilicon.com. It is also the only official sales site for the miner. Recently, customers reported that www.fusionsilicon.org and www.fusionsilicon.tech fake miner sales site, and leave official sales phone. Please identify carefully, be careful not to be cheated!

2. In addition, the initial login password of the mining machine web page is: fusion

3. Please receive the products from our company, open the box inspection, if you encounter the following circumstances, please contact our sales staff, according to the original package returned, we will replace the new machine for you free
Check if the force plate has deviated from the frame slot, it is inclined
Fan of the product, calculating if there is any apparent transport damage to the connecting seat of the force plate
Pick up the product and shake it a few times and listen to the noise of a foreign body in the frame
Power on the power supply without connecting the product to verify that the fan of the power supply is functioning properly
Product connection power on, if the power fan does not turn, do not replace the power supply, detach the machine

Statement: when the above conditions occur, do not remove the machine, otherwise you will lose free warranty eligibility. Freight description: according to the manufacturer shipping time began to calculate, non-artificial within 10 days (except for the use of non-manufacturer incidental power supply) caused by the quality problems can be replaced for free, back and forth freight costs each bear half, do not receive the delivery; More than 10 days after the quality problems occurred in the back and forth freight costs are borne by the user, do not receive the delivery. Thank You for Your Cooperation!

if the .com is the official site, then the .tech one is the fake one. They both look legit, I wonder how much fiat/crypto gets scammed here.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
pusttiu

Activity: 260
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 08:49:23 AM

FusionSIlicon.tech IS A SCAM
I pay 15LTC and 2.25BCH whith COINBASE MARKET and FusionSIlicon.tech steel my mony
Be aware.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: