Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogecoin "pumped", will Garlicoin be next?  (Read 201 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 05:12:27 PM

But if we are thinking of memecoins then there are plenty of other types to be considered before Garlic.

We have pepecoin, and then in Japan we have monacoin,,, and not to mention banano or even 1337 coin. I actually had some of all of those but gave up when I needed to focus my attentions.

Doge will also fall back down when the hype dies, only to rise again some day!

Among the many "meme" coins available on the market, Garlicoin seems to be the newest. I think it has a better chance of gaining mainstream adoption than others. Besides, Garlicoin has a limited supply of 69 million coins. It's much scarcer than Dogecoin and most other "meme" coins on the market. The reason why Dogecoin went all the way to the moon is because of Elon Musk's comments across social media platforms. People believe DOGE to be the next big thing in crypto, only because Mr. Musk says so. It's the hype of the moment, as people are driven into greed more than anything else.

Nonetheless, I'd be surprised if Garlicoin hits a new ATH because of the "Dogecoin" craze. With abandoned development, and loss of interest, the odds of Garlicoin gaining traction are very slim. What saves Garlicoin from going deeper is the finite supply of coins in circulation. Right now, GRLC is hovering between the $0.01 - $0.02 price range. Its rise is largely attributed to the current bull market. But once it's all over, we could see both Garlicoin and Dogecoin go all the way down the drain. It's best to take advantage of this short "pump" to secure as much profits as possible before it's too late. Otherwise, you'll regret buying and "hodling" such "meme" coins at current prices when they become worthless in the long term. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1673

Pizza to the Moon

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2021, 05:19:37 PM

In all honestly, I have never used garlicoin in my tradings. I think, what sets doge apart from other meme or joke coin is that, doge developed into something more useful to crypto users like it is used by most for transfer purposes. Now, I don't think garlicoin can be used for transfer purposes as it is only listed in crex and freiexchange based on coingecko [ https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/garlicoin#markets ], so this coin can't qualify to be as transfer coin as it is not present in most top exchanges. Whereas, if you talk about doge market, they have long list and almost all exchanges have btc/doge trading pair. So I don't think grlc coin can evolve into something similar with doge. Doge just got its luck.

As OP correctly wrote: "in this strange and bizarre world of cryptography, anything can happen". And if Elon Musk turns his attention to such a coin as GRLC, then I am sure that most exchanges will list this coin within a day. But the main question is, does Elon Musk need this?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 05:48:12 PM

As OP correctly wrote: "in this strange and bizarre world of cryptography, anything can happen". And if Elon Musk turns his attention to such a coin as GRLC, then I am sure that most exchanges will list this coin within a day. But the main question is, does Elon Musk need this?

All it takes is for a prominent figure like Elon Musk to promote Garlicoin and its price will go all the way to the moon. People just buy a cryptocurrency based on someone else's endorsement. The more famous that person is, the better exposure the cryptocurrency will get. Look how Dogecoin went from being worth less than a cent to eight cents per coin in a matter of months. That was all thanks to Elon Musk, and Snoop Dogg's praise towards it. The same could happen with Garlicoin if it brings their attention. But the odds are very slim, considering that GRLC has a very small market. Exchanges listing GRLC are little to non-existent. But who knows? With a total supply of 69 million coins, Garlicoin could become the next popular store of value in the crypto/Blockchain space. After all, Garlicoin is much scarcer than Litecoin.

Nonetheless, the crypto market is highly unpredictable. No one knows what an specific cryptocurrency will be worth in the future. Everything is just speculation. For now, GRLC remains a forgotten coin with no use cases for the mainstream world. That could change depending on people's interest towards it. Who knows if your stash of GRLC becomes worth thousands (if not, millions) of dollars (USD) in the future? Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1673

Pizza to the Moon

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2021, 09:00:29 PM

All it takes is for a prominent figure like Elon Musk to promote Garlicoin and its price will go all the way to the moon. People just buy a cryptocurrency based on someone else's endorsement. The more famous that person is, the better exposure the cryptocurrency will get. Look how Dogecoin went from being worth less than a cent to eight cents per coin in a matter of months. That was all thanks to Elon Musk, and Snoop Dogg's praise towards it. The same could happen with Garlicoin if it brings their attention. But the odds are very slim, considering that GRLC has a very small market. Exchanges listing GRLC are little to non-existent. But who knows? With a total supply of 69 million coins, Garlicoin could become the next popular store of value in the crypto/Blockchain space. After all, Garlicoin is much scarcer than Litecoin.

Nonetheless, the crypto market is highly unpredictable. No one knows what an specific cryptocurrency will be worth in the future. Everything is just speculation. For now, GRLC remains a forgotten coin with no use cases for the mainstream world. That could change depending on people's interest towards it. Who knows if your stash of GRLC becomes worth thousands (if not, millions) of dollars (USD) in the future? Just my opinion Smiley

Despite the fact that Elon Musk does not yet know about Garlicoin, this coin has increased in price by 1000% over the past month. For myself, I can explain this price increase by the fact that this topic attracted the attention of potential investors to this coin. I hope the OP bought himself enough GRLC before posting this topic)

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 05:06:00 PM
Merited by tvplus006 (1)

Despite the fact that Elon Musk does not yet know about Garlicoin, this coin has increased in price by 1000% over the past month. For myself, I can explain this price increase by the fact that this topic attracted the attention of potential investors to this coin. I hope the OP bought himself enough GRLC before posting this topic)

Yes. It seems like so. Last time I've checked, Garlicoin had a price of $0.02. Talk about an astronomical increase within such a short amount of time. Yet, this pump is not comparable as the one from Dogecoin. The good-old meme coin had bigger gains with an ATH of $0.08 per coin. At least, the momentum is building for GRLC. Luckily, I've managed to grab a huge stash of Garlicoins before the pump. That was a couple of years ago when Garlicoin was just starting to blossom.

Despite the current pump, I don't think Garlicoin will be able to sustain its current price for long. Unlike Dogecoin, Garlicoin has a very small community behind it. On top of that, the original developers have abandoned the project altogether. The future for GRLC seems bleak at the moment. Still, anything could happen in this strange and bizarre world of crypto. With a limited supply of 69 million coins, there's a possibility GRLC could reach higher prices in the future if it gains mainstream adoption. If Litecoin has a limited supply of 84 million coins and it's worth more than $200, than Garlicoin should be worth more than that if we take into account its scarcity. I'll be keeping a close eye on Garlicoin for any price movements on the market. Wink

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: