Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:16:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO investment criteria and advices  (Read 476 times)
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 12:00:33 PM

I've been reading post from this forum and internet and now I now a few thing about this, though, I want to know if you have some hints on how to know if an ICO is promising.
It is really hard to understand whether a project is promising just by looking at their sales pitch to raise money as we have seen thousands of projects with promising concepts burning away after the initial boom and now a days i seldom spend time in finding any projects as i consider everything as a pump and dump market.

Usually I check icodrop webpage but Im not totally secure on where to put my money in. I would like to know peoples criteria in order to choose a good ICO.
Never trust these third party websites that reviews these projects as well as they will shill for them and during the ICO boom there were many review websites and they do accept money to shill them and hence you cannot trust them with your investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 12:57:30 PM

Hello all,

I've been investing in crypto since 2017 and now I would like to try to invest some money in a ICO.

I've been reading post from this forum and internet and now I now a few thing about this, though, I want to know if you have some hints on how to know if an ICO is promising.

Usually I check icodrop webpage but Im not totally secure on where to put my money in. I would like to know peoples criteria in order to choose a good ICO.

Please, any advice would be highly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!

Have a look at the project members linked in page , their previous work experience and how they fared in that . That's the major factor and also look at what the project is trying to achieve.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2021, 08:29:12 PM

Polkastarter is having too many requirements, only a few people that can also participate. It has very small spots for the users to participate in the token sales. It's not worth to try anymore. Im more interesting in coinlist.
FYI if my friend was making 2k USD to the 500k USDT just investing in pre-sale of flow project on coinlist.  

In such IDOS, it is impossible to honestly get the opportunity to participate in the tokensale, because it is simply unrealistic to compete with bots by the number of completed questionnaires to get into the Whitelist. It would be possible to get into the preferential list, but for this you need to purchase 3000 POLS, but the price of the coin has increased 4 times in a few days and is now equal to 6 dollars.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dragonfund

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 08:51:48 PM

ICOS were hot back then but the situation of the market is just different right now. They don't really boom as they used to in the past and I'm very positive that when you check ico drops, the available ones will be very limited and almost sold out. They don't list coins like in the past due to regulations.
Instead of looking for Ico that are very risky ( we have received many reports about scam exit in this Forum ), why not look for reputable exchanges like Okex and Binance and participate on IEO since they are still hot, you get a chance of doubling your money with this bull run or participate on IDO on a popular decentralized platform.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 01:11:34 AM

Instead of looking for Ico that are very risky ( we have received many reports about scam exit in this Forum ), why not look for reputable exchanges like Okex and Binance and participate on IEO since they are still hot, you get a chance of doubling your money with this bull run or participate on IDO on a popular decentralized platform.
Are you sure about this? IEO was only giving a lot of advantage to the big holders of tokens. When you are not a big holder and you will get only a small allocation and it's still nothing compared with ico that can give you the more chance to participate. Have you experienced with the binance IEO? the small holders almost never got the chance to participate in the crowdsale.
Big holders = more chance.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 02:06:20 PM

For now I advise against choosing ICOs with bad reputations. people no longer believe in ICOs. The absence of an agency that regulates the creation of ICOs makes everyone free to make for fraudulent schemes. Nowadays people are more interested in IEOs with large exchanges, which is definitely a profit. Like yesterday's $ SFP IEO launch at binance was a huge success and was capable of 20X the sales price. Don't waste your money on useless ICOs
That's right and I would rather invest in solid projects like PolkaDOT instead of trying my luck in scam ICOs and you said it right, there is no agency or legal body that governs the legality of these ICOs.

IEO, which are conducted on shitty exchanges, should not even be considered as an investment in such projects. But at the same time, it is noticeable how the number of IEO held on top exchanges has now decreased.
100% agreed, a better option than investing in IEOs would be to invest in new coins that are listed on solid exchanges like Binance and others.

I'm not saying all ICO's are scam but their market has a bad reputation already, lots of scammers and only few investors are playing, please don't try to join.
ICOs were great years back when there were a few of them and people introducing the idea were actually concerned about it. Now almost 99% of the ICOs and IEOs are scam and if you are able to invest in any of them and come out profitable that's just the definition of being lucky.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 03:29:42 PM

You need to know ICO on 2017 and right now has a lot differentiate.

On 2017
- The developer keep their promise about the roadmap and their goals.
- No scam and unrealistic money machine
- The coin is very worthy, just like Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Right now
- The developer can't reach the goals and the project become dead.
- Many exist scam and offering 100x gains in few month(s).
- The coin is worthless and become shitcoin.

So I think ICO is dead right now and wasting your time, better go to ECO if you still want to invest in new coin.

But I suggest to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum since it's has been proven and safe.

I will also suggest these two coins to invest but since OP is asking for ICO and what to look for, I advise him not to pour a lot of money into a project in their ICO stage, I have seen projects that look good but ended up as shitcoin because they cannot sustain it, I advise you to just wait for the project to get in the market and prove themselves worthy to be part and see if the platform that they have has real usage for the community then you can invest.

molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 12:08:04 PM

I stop participating in any ICO for me it is no longer profitable there's only a slight chance that it would be good in the long term investment and they will really go for their plan and continue their roadmap, personally I more invested in presale projects under binance smart chain and I would put more money if it is in pcs or any exchange that staking is available , it is more profitable this 2021 but do your own risk this is not a financial advise everyone should decide for themselves.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 07:50:32 PM

ICO is now not a good investment tool in my opinion if you really want to invest, after there were so many frauds in an ICO, why are you still interested in ICOs? now IEOs and trading are a good way to be able to benefit from crypto but still in an investment in either IEO or trading we have to be smart in choosing crypto for us to invest in and it looks like a project or coin defi has the advantage as an investment means now and you should can try.
True, trying to invest in IEO and Defi at this time is not wrong, but everyone must also be very observant in seeing all IEO programs, because there are also IEOs made by scammers in bad exchanges and so is Defi that can also be built by scammers to trap all investors, this is where carefulness and thoroughness are needed.

Many scammers use ICOs, which is why this industry is losing its initial ability and popularity. Many projects go broke before they even succeed. Although some projects were good, the team was unable to raise the required amount of money. But in any case, I would not risk with ICO now.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 07:54:37 PM

ICO is now not a good investment tool in my opinion if you really want to invest, after there were so many frauds in an ICO, why are you still interested in ICOs? now IEOs and trading are a good way to be able to benefit from crypto but still in an investment in either IEO or trading we have to be smart in choosing crypto for us to invest in and it looks like a project or coin defi has the advantage as an investment means now and you should can try.
True, trying to invest in IEO and Defi at this time is not wrong, but everyone must also be very observant in seeing all IEO programs, because there are also IEOs made by scammers in bad exchanges and so is Defi that can also be built by scammers to trap all investors, this is where carefulness and thoroughness are needed.

Many scammers use ICOs, which is why this industry is losing its initial ability and popularity. Many projects go broke before they even succeed. Although some projects were good, the team was unable to raise the required amount of money. But in any case, I would not risk with ICO now.
ICO is dead a long time ago and it isn't really worth to risk up money in todays offering yet legit projects count is almost to zero and if there are good ones
they are really bound to fail due to lost confidence of investors for them not to get sufficient funding.

Still got surprised that up to this day, there are still projects who do launch off and believing that they can get some market share but the truth is
that only the best ones will really able to achieve that.

There are still projects which are really worth of but finding that one is the hardest thing to be done.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 06:48:31 PM

as many have suggested above, ICOs are already dying because most of them exited as scam. so most investors are now avoiding this type of crowdsourcing and go to more sure one which is IEO. but still, IEOs are now turning to a huge blunder because most of them also have downward trend in the market once they activated their trading right after IEO. so if in case you do want to invest, either in ICO or ICO, not only look for the team but their actual product or services. dont settle for MVP only, it is better if they have active working platform. in this regard, you can already have the hint of their capability  to hit in the market by checking the feedback from their users
At the end of the day, this is the only thing that matters, scammers are going to make all kind of promises they know they will never fulfil because as long as they can get your money they do not care, IEOs were successful for a  time but once scammers began releasing their coins in exchanges with a doubtful reputation it was over for that model as well.

So when people look at a new project the first thing they need to notice is if the developers have something to show for, if they do not then do not bother to invest with them, but if they do then there is a reasonable chance the project could turn out to be successful as they have advanced their vision without any funds and the money could be used to accelerate significantly the process of developing a project that becomes recognized in the market during the next years.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 05:04:48 AM

In ico projects it can be said that it is very risky because other ico projects become unsuccessful but it depends on how good or potential an ico project is also the reason why an ico becomes unsuccessful is also due to the lack of funds raised so some ico are having ico stage 2 to raise additional funds for the projects they will do so it can be said if the ico is very risky so before you invest in the ico make sure your chosen ico will be successful.
Yes, some good ones fail to reach the soft cap but I am willing to let a few good ones suffer in return of the mass number of scam ones suffering. If someone can derive data of how many successful and legit icos are there and how many scam are there, the ratio might be something like 5:95 and if you further separate them on how successful they were, the ration might become 1:99 so its nearly impossible making profit investing in icos and better to let the whole ico market die which will include some legit ones but overall will be good for the investors and crypto market.

I would advise you not to invest in ICO projects. Remember that here there is no oversight body regarding ICOs. Everyone freely makes ICO according to their wish. I myself have stopped investing in junk ICOs. If you are interested the IEO preference is on Exchange Binance. but with the BNB Hold system. requires everyone to have large capital to be able to get an investment ticket to buy IEO.
Same here and I don't even invest on new coins either even when they are listed on exchanges because leaving the recent bull run aside, I failed to make any profit with investing in new coins.

I do invest in few selective coins and upcoming projects like polkadot but apart from these few I only hold Bitcoins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 03:25:47 PM

Based on my observation, ICO programs is not a trend anymore in this days. New projects usually do IEO, ECO and etc. If you really want to still invest in new projects, then it is better check first whether they have a good development team to run their project in their tokensale period. I know that investing in new projects is kore profitable because of the big discounts but be wise on investing.
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 04:17:04 PM

Based on my observation, ICO programs is not a trend anymore in this days.
I could not agree with you about this, Did you watch some legit source like ICOdrop, 7top icos and many more. There are lots of legit icos being launched in daily basis and there are lots of people were still actively investing in the ico. You should watch the market and you must have visit that site to get the latest information

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 04:21:56 PM

Based on my observation, ICO programs is not a trend anymore in this days.
I could not agree with you about this, Did you watch some legit source like ICOdrop, 7top icos and many more. There are lots of legit icos being launched in daily basis and there are lots of people were still actively investing in the ico. You should watch the market and you must have visit that site to get the latest information
I agree with you. there are still many ICO projects running it. ICOs are not dead because we can still see how popular DeFi has also adopted ICOs.
although not popular anymore, IEOs are also not very productive at the moment.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 06:57:04 PM

Based on my observation, ICO programs is not a trend anymore in this days. New projects usually do IEO, ECO and etc. If you really want to still invest in new projects, then it is better check first whether they have a good development team to run their project in their tokensale period. I know that investing in new projects is kore profitable because of the big discounts but be wise on investing.
Icos really fell out of grace due to all the scams that took place but it is not as if there are not a significant number of scams with ieos and other forms of getting money, which is why you must always look for the two most important things when it comes to those projects.

The first is if there is anything at all to show for, maybe a prototype of what the developers want to achieve, if the only things you can see from a project that asks you for money are a bunch of promises and a whitepaper then do not bother, the other is to see if the developers are who they say they are and if they actually posses all the credentials they supposedly have, if not then most likely you are in the presence of scammers and you should not invest with them.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 07:17:30 PM

~
Even those three you mentioned aren't up to no good especially IEO, it just that scams even follow the trend and continue screwing people.
Probably those three fall as well into how it fell for ICO back in the days especially in 2017-2018
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: