Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:56:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money is enough money?  (Read 2804 times)
Jazzi Mahesh

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 06:54:11 PM

Money is never going to be enough and you should always have a plan to earn more and more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DenyAryanto

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 07:06:50 PM

all people can say not enough money
because if you say , have money one million dollar is enough
if youre already reach and have one million dollar youre target incraese and say if one million dollar is small money
Porfirii
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 2038

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 10:12:20 AM

if youre already reach and have one million dollar youre target incraese and say if one million dollar is small money

I guess that someone educated enough to not increase his target after achieving the 1M goal would be happy with this amount of money and that it would be, therefore, enough.

It is all about needs vs. boredom. If you don't have the money to cover your basic needs, you focus on covering these, while if you have more, you focus on ending boredom usually by trying to make more money in the hope that it will work.

Those who are not happy with anything won't be happy with everything, neither.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 06:33:05 PM

The chase for money especially in this dispensation is never ending. People are willing to go all out and do anything (legal and illegal) for money these days. The real question that i am forced to ask is, how much money is enough money?

At what point will one say that he or she has had enough money?
Having $20m is enough for me to have a good house, a good car, and also Carter for my wife and children society. And it will still reach me to invest more on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to earn more from the investment.
According to humanity, he or she want to have all the money on earth which is not possible to have all the money. Having $5 trillion, I guess is enough for human.
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 12:03:11 PM

Man's want is insatiable Smiley
Money isn't okay for anyone because the day your  stipend or income increases,your problem does.
You will keep looking for more money because you'll keep having more problem,wants,demands etc,money doesn't satisfy anyone.
The reason why people ain't pushing too hard to get more money is that when you're young,you'll think making a billion dollars is just so easy but when you are up  Grin and begin to get entitled to many responsibilities daily, you'll understand that life gives to you what it has for you and not what you want from it
It is from human greed for money that even pushes them to killing",stealing from others",kidnapping etc
Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 08:39:24 PM

There is no exact limit to the money that could ever be enough. Your either earning and spending or dead!
Money have no infinity level of spending and we need to know the way we spend because is everyone knows that before money can be Earn you will involve many things both beyond extra things, I can support you through your statement i know that money is good to spend Because our life is not own by us and death can appear in our way any time. But human being need expansion of money investment in case of death because nobody is above death.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1834
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2021, 08:15:47 PM

it all depends upon the level of satisfaction & it's true that human never reaches the level of satisfaction in term of money.
They are always in search of more & more money. A lot of money can definitely buy you a better lifestyle but what I do believe is that serenity and a sound mind is more important than money.
Family, relationship, frinds & good health is your real wealth and are more important than money.
Jazzi Mahesh

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 06:27:04 PM

Money is never going to be enough, not for a beggar and not for a millionaire. We all are in a race of making money and we will always be in it.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 02:17:35 AM

ideologically and the greed of a person who has common sense will never be enough with what he has
but sometimes money doesn't mean when someone experiences hopelessness with himself as someone has a disease that doesn't go away but in essence we have to appreciate what we have and don't make our greed with money forget everything
Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 02:40:47 PM

Once we are alive we need more money, more cash flow, that's how our needs and wants increases, our problems increase too. For me the only time I can say I have enough money is when all my circle of friends are doing great,my family, relations, my parents are all financially free,then I can I have enough money.

That is true money work with our stay on planets Earth, some people could not make it when they are young and some dignities today make it when they old, some opportunities come when all hope are lost, some you are right indecencies that we leave to see tomorrow we have of surviving, financial freedom is just matters of time.
Bollexz1

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 07:24:47 PM

I don't think a man can really be sure of when he's made enough money. But as long as you one have a functioning business/investment, then that's more than right and guaranteed to take a good care of oneself and the family.
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 03:22:23 PM

The chase for money especially in this dispensation is never ending. People are willing to go all out and do anything (legal and illegal) for money these days. The real question that i am forced to ask is, how much money is enough money?

At what point will one say that he or she has had enough money?
Human needs never end. Because if a person is given a mountain of gold. Then that person will want to make another mountain of gold. Man is an animal whose needs will never end. For example, Elon Musk is one of the richest people in the world. He wants more so that no one can remove him from one day. With the amount of money he has, a country can be run for several years. But its more demand. She wants to make more money. So I think human needs never end.
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 12:56:53 PM

When one can live lost a huge amount of money or give bigger amounts of money with having an effect in his account I think that is enough.  Living in a very comfortable life that demands expenses that's enough.
Ebede

Merit: 38

Join hands and help me to grow everybody...

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 07:44:32 AM

When one can live lost a huge amount of money or give bigger amounts of money with having an effect in his account I think that is enough.  Living in a very comfortable life that demands expenses that's enough.
This person is asking you how much is enough for you, and you are busy responding to what you feel like to respond, we know that money never satisfy any body, the more you have much money is the time you have problem of you will solve with money many people do not believe that money is a problem of itself if you have small money a small problem will come your way and if you big money a big problem will come your way
titular

Activity: 287
Merit: 363

"Stop using proprietary software."

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 05:20:55 PM

This is entirely a question of perspective.

This question largely relies on information like, "What country do you live in?", "What are your living standards?", "What do you view as comfortable?"

Any change to these questions may change what you think will be "enough" money. What someone in Nigeria thinks is enough money, will almost certainly not be the same as someone from Dubai.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 29, 2022, 04:42:26 PM

How much money is enough? John D Rockefeller, at one point the richest man in the world and the first ever American billionaire, was asked that question once. His answer? JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE.

The answer would really vary from person to person, some just want enough to cover their expenses, some want as much as they can so they can keep on spending all they want and a few just want more money just for the sake of it.

Personally I want to aim for "F U money" as one of the "money-sellers" would call it but even that is subjective. Surely, you can't say F U to everyone.

HenryRomp

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

Separation of currency and state.

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2022, 01:54:36 PM

The point is to make so much money, that making money isn't the point any more.
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 20, 2022, 06:36:02 PM

Human's need is unlimited. There is no amount of money that one would acquired that would be enough. This is because your needs would always measure with your income. The more money you get the more needs you have.

But as a Christian the Bible talks about Righteousness with contentment. If you can feed, cloth, have shelter and pay your bills them you have enough money. The unnecessary crave for riches is why we have wars, unhealthy competition and exploitation. Hence, we must learn to be content with what we have per time.   
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 23, 2022, 08:09:54 PM

Thing is why do very rich people even care that much about money anymore?  Example, Michael Saylor talks about buying more btc for microstrategy.  He is already super rich.  What is the purpose of getting even more when he could probably just relax and not have a single care in the world?

Thus people with like 50 million dollar networth etc...whats even the point anymore for them?  They going to have enough money to last them and their generations forever.
Ebede

Merit: 38

Join hands and help me to grow everybody...

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 08:48:44 AM

The point is to make so much money, that making money isn't the point any more.
Making much money is the priority but money no matter how you get your money with it needs is strategic plan over it, because you can make so much money without having the ability to control and management over the money it will become useless from the way i notice the relative abundance of money, another thing you suppose to know is that you can not know when you make huge money
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: