Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:13:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Swirge - is a user-centric platform that is built with users in mind  (Read 762 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Swirge (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 09:40:59 AM

Swirge i- A Decentralized Social Media

Swirge's ecosystem embodies a decentralized social media, a decentralized financial system, and a marketplace built on Binance Smart Chain.

Decentralized
Built by and for the community on Binance Smartchain
Fast
Swirge entire platform runs smoothly and built on the blockchain
Deployment
Running on multiple powerful dedicated servers
Unique
Built with features that can be found only on swirge

Products
Swirge Ecosystem
Swirge ecosystem is a user-centric platform that is built with users in mind. First, to protect the user's data and information and give them total control over their data.
Do More
Express Yourself
Swirge solutions offer a user-friendly platform, with no restrictions, fees, and completely free to use. It is built by and for the community on Binance Smart Chain.

Contact
Questions?
Get in touch
We'll be happy to help answer any of your questions. Send us an email and we'll get back to you shortly.

Express Yourself

About
A decentralized social media, marketplace and payment platform

Contact Us
contact@swirgepay.com

© 2020 Swirge™. All Rights Reserved.

Links:
our telegram community here: https://t.me/swirgepay

Twitter: https://twitter.com/swirgenetwork

Sign up on the Swirge platform: https://app.swirge.com or https://matic.swirge.com

follow us on Swirge: https://app.swirge.com/swirge

Follow us on Medium: https://swirgenetwork.medium.com
Website; https://swirge.com and https://swirgepay.com/

One-Page Review: Swirge
Moto: Express Yourself

Swirge in a Nutshell
Swirge's ecosystem embodies a decentralized social media, a decentralized financial system, and a marketplace built on the blockchain.
Swirge is a user-centric platform that is built with users in mind. First, to protect the user's data and information and give them total control over their data. secondly, to give users the power to create wealth by socializing and the opportunity to take charge of their finances.
Swirge solutions offer a user-friendly platform, with no restrictions, fees, and completely free to use. It is built by and for the community.
Swirge is a Multi-chain project deployed on Binance Smart Chain and Matic Network.

Current Key Features
(all in one App)

1.) Fully Decentralized
Swirge has seamlessly integrated a decentralized marketplace to enable secure and fast peer-to-peer buying and selling on the platform. Together with a decentralized payment platform to enable fast, cheap and secure transactions all within the platform.
Swirge platform is fully decentralized, all your Swerves (Posts) are stored on a decentralized blockchain.

2.) Swirge Social Media
Swirge social is a decentralized social media platform built on the blockchain, with all the features of most existing traditional social media platforms and new features unique to Swirge. Users are in Control
Unlike traditional existing platforms, Swirge is built to give users complete control over their data, privacy, and finances.

3.) Swirge Pay
SwirgePay is a decentralized financial protocol built on blockchain to completely decentralize all aspects of finance, from exchanges, buying and selling of digital assets, remittances, online purchases, and down to insurance. SwirgePay is giving users the power to control their finances without jurisdiction restrictions.

4.) Swirge Marketplace
Swirge Marketplace is a peer to peer online marketplace open to all users to buy and sell almost any product. Swirge aims to provide a hybrid social e-commerce platform by integrating an online store on a social media platform. The platform will allow users to transact using both fiat and cryptocurrencies, a game-changer in e-commerce.

Team
Swirge team members are made up of bright and capable minds from various parts of the world.
The CEO, Mr. Johnson Daniel Jonah, a brilliant developer and a crypto enthusiast that has been in crypto since 2016.
And the COO, Mr. Keith Mali Chung who is a known active cryptocurrency enthusiast and educator within the Africa crypto space and has worked for projects like Avalanche, Beaxy Exchange, amongst others. With a dedicated team of over 10+ who are actively working on Swirge.

✅ Great ability to reach their goals
✅ Great Business network
✅ Dedicated team 10+
✅ Interdisciplinary team
✅ Intercultural team

Partners + Integrations
Justliquidity, Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain

Token Distribution
Total Supply: 80,000,000 SWG
 Locked Development Token: 10%  Locked Marketing Token: 8.5%  Liquidity BNB - SWG SwapLiquidity Pair: 25%  Liquidity ETH - SWG Uniswap Pair: 40%  Locked Team Token: 5%  Token Sale: 11.5%

About Token
Swirge tokens exist on two different blockchains $SWG is Swirge Token on the Ethereum Blockchain and $SWGb is Swirge Token on the Binance Smart Chain.
1 $SWG is equal to 1 $SWGb and can be easily swapped for each other following the easy steps here: https://swirgenetwork.medium.com/swg-and-swgb-token-bridge-guidelines-45561efc975f

Token Specialties
Swirge Token SWG will be used on the entire Swirge Platform to enable users to send payments from one user to another with a near to zero transaction fee, make fast, secure, and reliable transactions.
Users of Swirge decentralized social media will be rewarded in SWG tokens.
Marketing ads and fees on the Swirge Platform will be paid in SWG Tokens.

https://swirge.com https://twitter.com/swirgenetwork https://t.me/swirgepay
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2021, 12:06:40 PM

Having an alternative chain is indeed the right solution to address community complaints about recent transaction fees.
Q:
  • Are there currently any platforms/services that partner with SWG or accept SWG payments?
  • So far it has been listed on CMC and only traded with non-stable coins. Are there any SWG plans to pair up with stable coins in the future?

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
nonbpresinhuay

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 09:05:37 PM

Having an alternative chain is indeed the right solution to address community complaints about recent transaction fees.
Q:
  • Are there currently any platforms/services that partner with SWG or accept SWG payments?
  • So far it has been listed on CMC and only traded with non-stable coins. Are there any SWG plans to pair up with stable coins in the future?

these are very good questions right now .
and I would also like to understand what the interface will look like .
it will be very important for us
ergelneuvei

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 12:18:11 AM

Will there be an AMA or an interview with the team members on YouTube ?
and where can I see the roadmap ?
numvibirpi

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 10:31:45 PM

I am glad that the team will spend a lot of money to support the liquidity .
I think that it will be possible to get a very good income on uniswap )))

That's good, but it's always best to plan your plans with time and money.
deconconssi

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 12:30:26 AM

I think that you shouldn't rush with Ama, but if RoadMap is not on the site, you can find out by asking the admins in the telegram group
vendtichede

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 01:16:39 AM

Q:

these are really good questions !
and I think that the team should be as active as possible in order to maximize the trust of the community
tranadenduc

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 04:54:59 AM

I think that you shouldn't rush with Ama, but if RoadMap is not on the site, you can find out by asking the admins in the telegram group

in general, there is very little information for me right now !
And I need to explore the project as much as possible now
ergelneuvei

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 06:29:01 AM

Do you plan to take part in blockchain events or competitions?

It's a good idea, but don't be in a hurry.
Jonembee

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 07:43:06 AM

I see that an interesting conversation has already begun here, I also want to ask a question, what does Swirge do? Payment gateway?
tielogbestper

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 04:16:29 PM

I see that you have several social networks, which is good, but what do you think about the YouTube channel? Now there you can easily attract investors to the platform

I agree that there is a good way to attract people, but since they are silent about it, it means they do not plan to do it yet Smiley
Panjosku

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 06:15:36 PM

I'm very glad to see a really active discussion here today, I am sure that this will continue
tielogbestper

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 07:52:24 PM

Hello everyone, what do you think is the most urgent task?
It is possible to start collaborating with other blockchain platforms, I think it will be very useful
Jonembee

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 09:51:49 PM

Hi morally, is everyone listening to the leader clearly? Does the manager have enough time for the project?
tranadenduc

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 08:30:53 PM

Hello, I would like to know if Covid-19 will not affect the Swirge project in any way or what?
cliclyngsanking

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 07:01:44 PM

Hello, are we making a transfer to the stock exchange as swgb? Thanks
nonbpresinhuay

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 06:16:45 AM

As I understood guys, Swirge network is unique in its own sense, have you seen a decentralized social networking before?
isanarril

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 06:54:25 AM

Hello everybody, those who think that the team needs a listing, I think that we need mass adoption so that we can maintain the price, not the listing, and people throw
cliclyngsanking

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 05:54:25 AM

Hello everyone
Guys,imo we have to spread about Swirge on social media by conducting giveaways so we can increase members investors by doing this
Jonembee

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 07:12:35 AM

As I understood guys, Swirge network is unique in its own sense, have you seen a decentralized social networking before?

What do you mean dude?
tranadenduc

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 09:19:57 PM

Hi team, what can we wait to March? What the project planned to this mount?
Panjosku

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 11:07:33 PM

Hi, Is there any other place where I can trade SWGb other than Pancake Swap?
Thanks

As I know, there is on JulSwap
tielogbestper

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 09:07:00 PM

What are the three key challenges for our industry today, and how can these be tackled effectively?

Hello, of course three things make it easy to solve the problem, hard work, collaboration and of course good community support
Panjosku

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 10:55:35 PM

Hi Teams, I introduced Swirge to my spiritual friend, can't stop talking about what a cool idea of ​​decentralized social networks is!
Yudhi29

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 09:37:23 PM

Hello guys, what will we do next? A glaring oversight for many projects is knowing what you’ll do after it’s out in the wild.

Tooting! But you can check their website for details.
nonbpresinhuay

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 10:11:30 PM

Hi Teams, I introduced Swirge to my spiritual friend, can't stop talking about what a cool idea of ​​decentralized social networks is!

Perhaps this is the case and it was a good idea to invite a friend to this platform.
cliclyngsanking

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 10:45:32 PM

Why market dumping? You admin any idea to buy back for burn while price down?
numvibirpi

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 05:57:42 PM

Dude why are Btc, Eth, Ltc and other cryptocurrencies dumping? I'd be interested to know
deconconssi

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 06:32:21 PM

Lol, this is a cryptocurrency no one knows when it will rise and when it will fall
vendtichede

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 08:56:49 AM

How do you feel about developing a YouTube channel for Swirge? It would help you a lot to attract more people.
tranadenduc

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 10:08:15 AM

Swirge Pay is a very high-quality project and I think that it will show good results, but you still have a lot to grow

I agree, but what do you think, what exactly do they need to work on?
secondbtc

Activity: 180
Merit: 12

SecondBTC - Trade and Earn

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2021, 10:02:52 PM

We welcome your project in our Exchange - secondbtc

ergelneuvei

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 09:54:07 PM

Hello everyone, where is the best place to buy Swgb? Prompt me who knows

It seems that they can be purchased at Hotbit and Uniswap, I personally bought them at Uniswap
numvibirpi

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 10:52:48 PM

Team, any fixed date for the announcement of the new exchange in March yet?
tielogbestper

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 02:22:05 PM

Team, any fixed date for the announcement of the new exchange in March yet?

I heard that yes, this month it will happen
nonbpresinhuay

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 02:52:59 PM

Swirge is one of those projects. Cohesive, experienced and creative teams of experts are projects that I usually suggest to friends and colleagues because I believe in their prosperity.
ergelneuvei

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 09:07:28 PM

Guys, I started something, wasn't the SWGB already burned in February and burned again for March?
tielogbestper

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 08:49:08 PM

Guys, I started something, wasn't the SWGB already burned in February and burned again for March?

No man, I think this March is the first burn ever.
nonbpresinhuay

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 09:19:22 PM

Hello everybody, prompt guys, when is the next burning?

Hello, it's on March 15

Thanks for the info, I also wanted to know about this
vendtichede

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 05:11:58 PM

I think you are wrong it will be in half of this month

The exact date has already been named, March 15
Panjosku

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 05:30:48 PM

Hi dudes, what is the main reason for burning tokens and why are you doing it?
Yudhi29

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 05:48:12 PM

Hi, please drop the YouTube link, I want to better understand Swirge
tranadenduc

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 06:07:30 PM

Guys, how to fill out the application form for beta testing of the Swirge NFT gaming platform?
nonbpresinhuay

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 06:27:04 PM

The cryptocurrency is now standing still, if it grows, how will this affect the price of the Swgb token?

An interesting question about the Swgb price, I think after the token burn we will find out
isanarril

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 06:55:42 PM

Hi, please drop the YouTube link, I want to better understand Swirge

Do they have a YouTube channel? I thought no
vendtichede

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 07:52:53 PM

Hello everyone Swirge team, what exactly is Swirge doing right now?
Jonembee

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 08:18:25 PM

What's the total supply of swirge? I saw different info on CMC and coingecko
Yudhi29

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 06:39:38 AM

Hello guys! If someone had to give a paragraph summary of why they believe in Swirge. What would you say?
ergelneuvei

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 08:04:44 AM

Hello everyone, does everyone on the team benefit from the project?
numvibirpi

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 08:32:04 PM

Hi, when can we expect a usdt pairing?
tielogbestper

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 09:20:18 PM

Have a nice day, when will we see pre-sale or something similar?
nonbpresinhuay

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 09:11:51 PM

Hi, when can we expect a usdt pairing?

It seems like it's already launched at Coinpark / SWG
ergelneuvei

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 10:03:33 PM

If there is someone who has been using Swirge for a long time, then tell me where is the best place to buy Swgb tokens?
numvibirpi

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 01:06:05 AM

Hi guys, any bullish project doesn't need promotion experienced investors find bulls and put their money there!
tielogbestper

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 01:50:54 AM

If there is someone who has been using Swirge for a long time, then tell me where is the best place to buy Swgb tokens?

I bought through Hotbit and everything is fine
nonbpresinhuay

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 02:09:53 AM

Hello everyone, I would like to know the guys, how does swirge try to be a payment platform? Will it have its own debit card? Or you pay in Swirge tokens?
cliclyngsanking

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 08:01:09 PM

Hello everyone, I would like to know the guys, how does swirge try to be a payment platform? Will it have its own debit card? Or you pay in Swirge tokens?

Swirge Payment services are mostly still in development.
ergelneuvei

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 08:37:13 PM

What do you think about adding new exchanges?

Swirge is said to be at an early stage of development, there will still be time for that.
numvibirpi

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 08:39:58 PM

Hello everyone, I did not understand how to use the Swirge mob application, are there detailed instructions on this?
Jonembee

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 09:15:10 PM

Hi, what are your thoughts on new listings, partnerships and products for Swirge?
deconconssi

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 09:51:29 PM

Hello guys, how much Swgb burned?

They told me about it that 280k+ on 15th march stay tuned!
tielogbestper

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 10:21:30 PM

Hi everyone, I'm new here, can I find out what is the difference between Swgb and Swg?

Yes, the telegram is the easiest to find out about, but I will write to you about it, SWG = An ERC-20 token on Ethereum Blockchain.
SWGB = A BEP-20 token on Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
And both SWG & SWGB are convertable at 1:1 ratio.
ergelneuvei

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 06:40:44 AM

Hi, what are your thoughts on new listings, partnerships and products for Swirge?

They did the burning yesterday, now is the time to think about these things
deconconssi

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 06:24:35 AM

Tell me.. what benefit does the burning of Swg Tokens bring?

This allows you to fight inflation and provokes an increase in the value of the cryptocurrency. In addition, there are other reasons why companies are reducing the number of assets in circulation.
tranadenduc

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 07:05:10 AM

Tell me.. what benefit does the burning of Swg Tokens bring?

Burning tokens is the destruction of a certain number of tokens to reduce their number in circulation. This method has been successfully applied by startups
Money_coinplus1

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 07:46:32 AM

I want to know, how many percent of Swgb are burned of total supply?
cliclyngsanking

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 08:19:57 AM

Hi guys, I understand that not everyone liked the burning of tokens, you can see from the chat in the group
vendtichede

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 08:58:03 PM

Hello everyone, I want to write, I agree, is it stupid to refuse investments in this project, which is guaranteed to bring you profit several times more than you invested?
Jonembee

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 09:39:51 PM

Hi Swirge! I see you already have 20k people in the group, it was 19k just yesterday, congratulations!
Yudhi29

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 10:21:21 PM

I want to know, how many percent of Swgb are burned of total supply?

They say that 4.7% of the circulation supply
ergelneuvei

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 08:44:32 PM

Hi Swirge! I see you already have 20k people in the group, it was 19k just yesterday, congratulations!

I, too, just recently joined here, my interest in this project is only growing
numvibirpi

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 10:06:30 PM

Hello everyone, is there a video review on how to use Swirge functions and its mob app? thanks
Money_coinplus1

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 08:27:04 PM

Hello everyone, is there a video review on how to use Swirge functions and its mob app? thanks

Perhaps here you will find what you want: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7J_RE0RSP0
cliclyngsanking

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 09:08:31 PM

When will it be listed on Binance? Are there any plans?

No, but there are 5 exchanges where you can purchase them, they are reliable exchanges too
Yudhi29

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 05:06:44 PM

Guys, explain me pls, how do I get involved with swirge airdrops?

Well, at the moment there is no distribution, maybe in the near future there will be
ergelneuvei

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 07:03:03 PM

I have long been interested in one question, will new equipment or products be required to facilitate project implementation?
Panjosku

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 07:35:54 PM

Hello everyone, can I find out who will make the final approval of the project result?

The site has a section on Swirge commands, take a look there
https://sale.swirgepay.com/#team
deconconssi

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 08:14:40 PM

Hello, Is there any road map? Is this a project at this very early developments?
tranadenduc

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 08:58:08 PM

I have long been interested in one question, will new equipment or products be required to facilitate project implementation?

I think that this project is now developing quite well and so far there is no need to add something new
Money_coinplus1

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 09:34:30 PM

Please advise me where is the most convenient place to buy tokens? Where is the most reliable way to do this?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: