Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:15:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion: good altcoin to buy  (Read 708 times)
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 01:48:30 PM

You can explore new cryptocurrency projects like Amepay and DEGO. I also invested in these projects and this month both cryptocurrencies began to grow in price and this is just the beginning, since both projects have big plans and I think that with such popularity around these projects, these projects will be able to achieve their goals and big heights, so not waste your time and start exploring these projects to know what they are capable of and you might will want to collaborate with them.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cilgindansci

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 02:09:41 PM

New topics like this are opened every day. The altcoin rally is attracting many new investors and everyone wants to earn money. Consider the risk you may take when investing.
If you are going to take big risks, you will invest in small cryptocurrencies. I think if you are a new investor, choose common cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Tron, NEO  Undecided

Kitaiev

Activity: 1064
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 02:24:06 PM

Lots of good undervalued coins can be found at any time. At the moment, i like the lukso project coin.
The project is still gaining momentum and i think that soon it will cost even more.
The coin isnt trading on binance.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 02:31:23 PM

investors might work on decision to manage tasks with part of evaluation as qualifying use with different indication to leads on more to reach with time with decision as having with option to open new position with the market, and more to collects as the value getting better with the price of the token.

bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 02:50:37 PM

~
If you are looking for popular tokens that are cheap and can make a good impact when the market is bullish, then the best choices are Tron, Dogecoin, Stellar, and Cardano, these are cheap tokens that always have a very good trading volume in the market.
At the moment Dogecoin is not the best choice, after years of Dogecoin being the coin abandoned by investors, suddenly the cryptocurrency market was shocked by Dogecoin with a tremendous increase in a price.
according to my analysis, Dogecoin will experience a gradual decline in a price after peaking few days ago.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 02:56:21 PM

~
If you are looking for popular tokens that are cheap and can make a good impact when the market is bullish, then the best choices are Tron, Dogecoin, Stellar, and Cardano, these are cheap tokens that always have a very good trading volume in the market.
At the moment Dogecoin is not the best choice, after years of Dogecoin being the coin abandoned by investors, suddenly the cryptocurrency market was shocked by Dogecoin with a tremendous increase in a price.
according to my analysis, Dogecoin will experience a gradual decline in a price after peaking few days ago.

You are right. I myself would not have selected Dogecoin on my buy list even though it had returned to its pre-pump price for my investment. I believe Dogecoin will be very easy to collapse when the market is not doing well.
of the mentioned altcoins on my list is Cardano. I've been investing and trading ADA in the last 3 years.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 05:12:48 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2021, 05:36:49 PM by leatutz

Hi everyone,
I have a couple hundred dollars to invest...already have my little bags of the most popular coins probably, accumulated over the years.
I was looking for an undervalued coin to try that could rise if the bull market continues.
Any suggestion?
Thanks.
I'm sorry that I don't understand why so many people were interested in cryptocurrency when bullrun started. I didn't find any one altcoins with a low price. Even though a couple hundred dollars could be enough investment if you buy some new altcoins. Now there are only 500 altcoins left to investment or new altcoins.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 05:18:44 PM

Here are some very altcoins doing very good

1: Polkadot
2: BNB
3: $DAO
4: $PAID
5: $VRA (Verasity)

I've been locking into them very closely and I think they have very good potential.  verasity recently granted a Patent from US Governament. and $DAO recently launched it's SHO. POLKADOT is next blockchain a lot of projects are building on it lately. so these are the tokens/coins worth checking out.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 05:33:56 PM

Hi everyone,
I have a couple hundred dollars to invest...already have my little bags of the most popular coins probably, accumulated over the years.
I was looking for an undervalued coin to try that could rise if the bull market continues.
Any suggestion?
Thanks.

There are relatively many coins that are worth watching closely. Some of them are and can be invested: Stellar Lumens (XLM), Balancer (BAL) and Band Protocol (BAND).

But there are still a lot coins and everyone has different views / strategies on how to invest.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 07:25:54 PM

Hi everyone,
Any suggestion?
Thanks.
why don't you want to invest in Ethereum? indeed the price of Ethereum is already very high, but the price of Ethereum will definitely continue to increase, so you will get a lot of profit from investing in Ethereum, because Ethereum is very popular for now as an investment, so many people believe to investing in Ethereum and that makes the risk of investing in Ethereum very small.
Mata Kripto

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

guestcrew.com

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 07:38:23 PM

From the results of my current research, there are several altcoins that I think are feasible and can pump higher than the current selling price. Say:
1. Poolz, BASE, VSP, FRONT on ERC20 network.

2. MTR, FRX, TONS, OKS. on the TRC-20,

3. CAKE, SFP, PIENETWORK. on the BSC network.
You can choose between them and it is important to do some more research. and if you think it's feasible, then you can buy it.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
numeracci (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 07:40:57 PM

Any suggestion?
Thanks.
Can you take a look at the new projects like UNILEND, FLOW, AVAX, Enjin?
I do believe if these projects have a lot of potential to grow in the future. There will be a lot of legit icos will be coming soon just like sovryn, plasm, hopr and many more. These icos have backed by some big VCs.
I think that there's a lot of legit coins below top 50 CMC.
Those were my choices but you should always DYOR before try to consider about that dude.

Thanks, I am actually looking under the top 50 coins.
numeracci (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 07:42:04 PM

Since you already have good coins, I suggest a new project probably started since last year and early this year.
DIA, POOLZ and CTSI has a great potential as of right now, and they managed to hit their new ATH at least for Poolz and CTSI. These are just my suggestions and you still need to do your own research before buying because its too risky to depend to anyone, so to prove that his is a good altcoin to buy please do your part.

thanks
numeracci (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 07:46:37 PM

Hi everyone,
Any suggestion?
Thanks.
There are many projects in the market that can give us a great profit in the future. As we all know the market is bullish at the moment, And many investors have benefited. But still we have time and you too can get very good profit from it. At present, many such projects are registered on Binance smart chain that can give good good profit. I think there are some projects that can give us some good profits going forward But before investing in any project, you must know about it yourself

Backryswap
Cake
Poolz
Dego
Juld

Thanks for the advice....by bakryswap you mean this? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bakerytoken/
numeracci (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 07:47:23 PM

Hi everyone,
Any suggestion?
Thanks.

Hodling already most of the popular coins....trying something new and undervalued.
numeracci (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 07:48:37 PM

i suggest you to buy SafePal $SFP at Binance Exchange, why? SFP has the largest record with the highest allocation in IEOs on Binance, and so many reason that you must have some SFP like their new Feature is'nt released yet (Staking, Earn SFP, and more)

Already have SFP, think it may be a good project....I prefer to try another one to diversify
numeracci (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 07:49:54 PM

etherum would be a good choice, invest now or later will be a good thing. but if it is now, the risk is if the price goes down then it doesn't go up like the current price. So my advice is, wait for the market to fall even lower then start investing.

Yeah, that's the strategy....but not easy to hit the high sometimes...there's still people waiting for pullback of ETH at 900$ Smiley)
numeracci (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 07:50:55 PM

Hi everyone,
Any suggestion?
Thanks.
Undervalued coins are undervalued because they lack good potentials, can't you see that already? Look at Polkadot and Avalanche that came out in 2020, they are already ranking high, that's what I called good altcoins, I won't leave behind altcoins that are this good for undervalued projects, doesn't make sense

Well at some point even DOT was undervalued....the point is buying them before they get mainstream and obvious.  Grin
numeracci (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 07:53:35 PM

You can research yourself because I think we do not have the right coin list that can be good to buy. That is because many coins have the same chance to be the potential coins that can increase. If we suggest you take a look at one or more coins, that will not always give you a chance to profit because we have a different reason to buy the coin. But if you want to hold it for a long time, you can buy bitcoin and hold it. The only bitcoin will give you the biggest profit than the altcoin.

well I am not here to really get a list of the next 1000x coins (that would be great btw:))
I have my own list and candidates, but sometimes comparing with other users may be productive....you could notice something you missed at first.
numeracci (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 07:56:46 PM

New topics like this are opened every day. The altcoin rally is attracting many new investors and everyone wants to earn money. Consider the risk you may take when investing.
If you are going to take big risks, you will invest in small cryptocurrencies. I think if you are a new investor, choose common cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Tron, NEO  Undecided

Not new to the game completely, holding common crypto from at least 4 years....times are changing so maybe is good to try something new.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: