Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:54:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need $100 loan just desperate  (Read 401 times)
nalosta5 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 10:05:24 AM

I know this is a bit strange coming from an account with 1 post but i really need $100 loan either xrp or paypal (btc have huge transaction fee). i would be using it to reinvest my small food kart business. if everything workout i can pay it back the next 6 ~ 10 days. idk the process of loaning but if your willing to help me i can private message you my xrp address or paypal acccount . have a great day thanks for reading

sorry if my english is bad im filipino  Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 10:17:55 AM

if everything workout i can pay it back the next 6 ~ 10 days.

And if not, then what?

idk the process of loaning

Really now? You don't know that you have to offer collateral in order to get a loan? Undecided

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
nalosta5 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 11:05:02 AM

And if not, then what?

Really now? You don't know that you have to offer collateral in order to get a loan? Undecided

i know what is collateral is but i would not be loaning $100 if i have any right now  Cry  our goverment doesn't allow $100 since it's too small also i don't want togo bankrupt because of interest rate ( yeah im really that broke Cry ) but i need todo something for my family
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1142

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 11:11:52 AM

i know what is collateral is but i would not be loaning $100 if i have any right now  Cry  our goverment doesn't allow $100 since it's too small also i don't want togo bankrupt because of interest rate ( yeah im really that broke Cry ) but i need todo something for my family
I know the current situation/economy is bad right now because of Covid-19.

But, this forum isn't allowed for begging and you must need a collateral if you want to get loan.

There's many people already got scammed due to this kind scam Emotional scam attempt.

If you want to get money, better get a job in real life or offer your skills in service sections.
condoras
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 11:38:16 AM
Merited by josephdd1 (1)

i know what is collateral is but i would not be loaning $100 if i have any right now

You continue to say idiotic things. You can't take any kind of loan without collateral, in any place on Earth. Who cares if you have $100 or $1mil? Since you ask for a loan, collateral is mandatory.

our goverment doesn't allow $100 since it's too small

Does your government give loans without collateral? Shocked

also i don't want togo bankrupt because of interest rate

Oh, so you actually want free money. No collateral to secure the lender and no interest. Sounds great!

but i need todo something for my family

Firstly, do a favor for yourself and lock your thread. Secondly, find a job and finally stop telling lies.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
nalosta5 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 12:02:29 PM

i know what is collateral is but i would not be loaning $100 if i have any right now

You continue to say idiotic things. You can't take any kind of loan without collateral, in any place on Earth. Who cares if you have $100 or $1mil? Since you ask for a loan, collateral is mandatory.

our goverment doesn't allow $100 since it's too small

Does your government give loans without collateral? Shocked

also i don't want togo bankrupt because of interest rate

Oh, so you actually want free money. No collateral to secure the lender and no interest. Sounds great!

Firstly, do a favor for yourself and lock your thread. Secondly, find a job and finally stop telling lies.

our goverment provide loan without collateral but when paying it they just add interest also if you can't pay it on stated day the interest just keep getting bigger since  it's a goverment loan so you need to provide valid goverment ID  hehehe idk why im explaining this i guess this site can't help me hehehe gotta close this thread thanks for your time
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 02:06:48 PM

I know this is a bit strange coming from an account with 1 post but i really need $100 loan either xrp or paypal (btc have huge transaction fee). i would be using it to reinvest my small food kart business. if everything workout i can pay it back the next 6 ~ 10 days. idk the process of loaning but if your willing to help me i can private message you my xrp address or paypal acccount . have a great day thanks for reading

Why not post from your main bitcointalk account?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 02:12:13 PM

I know this is a bit strange coming from an account with 1 post

It's not. Many users have tried it. That doesn't mean it works though.

Technically you can get unsecured loans e.g. on a credit card, maybe that's what the OP means, but it still relies on the bank KYCing you up the wazoo, knowing your credit rating, etc.

our goverment provide loan without collateral but when paying it they just add interest also if you can't pay it on stated day the interest just keep getting bigger since  it's a goverment loan so you need to provide valid goverment ID  hehehe idk why im explaining this i guess this site can't help me hehehe gotta close this thread thanks for your time

Right, and there is a reason for that. If you fail to pay IRL the bank or the government can come after you. If you fail to pay here no one can do shit about it.
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 02:53:07 PM

Exactly. You need to do something for your family. Than don't expect others to do it for you. There are plenty unqualified jobs in constructions and in delivery services.
Go get a job and stop trying to scam.
condoras
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 09:30:25 AM

Technically you can get unsecured loans e.g. on a credit card, maybe that's what the OP means, but it still relies on the bank KYCing you up the wazoo, knowing your credit rating, etc.

Technically it's not unsecured (you sign a contract when you apply for a credit card) neither a loan (by the true meaning of the term), since the bank has the right to get its money in full from any asset that you might have. It's a trick to "give money" at a higher interest rate because cards have a bigger interest than loans. So upgrading your limits is not a loan. Cool

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
scammed-by-nitro

Activity: 303
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 11:56:24 PM

Technically it's not unsecured (you sign a contract when you apply for a credit card) neither a loan (by the true meaning of the term), since the bank has the right to get its money in full from any asset that you might have. It's a trick to "give money" at a higher interest rate because cards have a bigger interest than loans. So upgrading your limits is not a loan. Cool

Who is surprised that the house bitches Vod and Condoras have to spam here again?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 07:34:45 AM

Who is surprised that the house bitches Vod and Condoras have to spam here again?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
KyoRider

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 06:58:58 AM

Why dont you try loaning on banks?? it will be much better i dont think someone will willingly offer their money to a stranger
bustabitsboy

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 07:20:29 PM

There is no desire to help you because I am extremely insecure about you.  In my memory, there have been such deceptions many times and with more and more interesting stories.  If you want to borrow from someone, then immediately offer something as collateral

kotajikikox

Activity: 2338
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 11:57:32 AM

And if not, then what?

i know what is collateral is but i would not be loaning $100 if i have any right now  Cry  our goverment doesn't allow $100 since it's too small also i don't want togo bankrupt because of interest rate ( yeah im really that broke Cry ) but i need todo something for my family
Don't Blame the Government for your stupidity , and don't fool people here in Bitcointalk because there are a lot of government departments now that giving assistance specially the pandemic affected the whole country or better say the whole world.

You are only Lazy in going to each departments to check for the assistance or you are just trying to Scam people here , Please don't Use or mention nationality because you are only bringing your country men down , if that is your true country.

bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 06:42:38 PM

It seems the scammers are making up more interesting stories to cheat someone on $100.
This situation should be an example for those who want to help someone in need. You can clearly see that the intention of this person is simply to take a "loan" and disappear to create a similar post in another forum or even here but under a newly created username.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
jack05

Activity: 469
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 05:42:33 AM

jesus mary and joseph, ill give you a 100 bucks if you can ship me some of your food to Canada to try. send me a PM. hope I can help you

EDIT: jokes!
 if you are going to scam at least go for 1000 minimum, have to admit the story telling is getting more creative lol

and why on earth are u feening cripple ripple as payment? LOL this is bitcoin form, fees are low (slower confirm) if u know how to send coins properly via btc core control features

lol I also have the impression that this is some kind of primitive form of cheating.
You say $100 is an amateur thing? How about once a user on this forum wanted to borrow $70k without any collateral to create a project. However, he did his best and made a business plan. Of course, no one borrowed him, but actually trying to cheat on $70k is more professional.
bitterguy28

Activity: 1960
Merit: 174

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 06:22:15 AM

You are a shame to your Countrymen , If your Family and friend did not even help you , so why expect this community will do?

this only mean one thing, you are not trustworthy person that's why even people that close to you in real life are not interested in Helping you.

worldofcoins

Activity: 1806
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 07:33:41 AM

Why not post from your main bitcointalk account?

Maybe his main has red tag just like this account of his is suffering atm  Roll Eyes

Hello Sir, We don't need your english to grant Thee thy loan but thy need to provide valid collateral to get thy loan.
hayden.blank

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 01:44:03 PM

Go for the other exchanges who are offering loans
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: