Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:02:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is an idea how you are part of the "Matrix"  (Read 108 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 02:20:31 PM

If you work for the system and controlled by it, you are part of the Matrix. You don't have to work in government or corporations to serve the Matrix. If you live the kind of live they want you to live or do the kind of businesses/jobs they want you to do, then you are working & contributing to the system. It's an evil system and the only way out is be broken free and be protected by a far Superior/Benevolent BEING .
The evil one controls the Matrix and basically uses those under his control to run this world. You are basically serving the evil one if you work for him and do his will. Lots of people would rather work for the him than serve the Real CREATOR of this World nor let HIM rule over them.

Currently, people who work for the system  are working intentionally/unintentional to hand full control of earth over to the one who controls the matrix. You are helping satan take full control of our world by your deeds, actions, inaction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 02:24:39 PM

If you work for the system and controlled by it, you are part of the Matrix.

Matrix/God - just different words.  Everyone works for the system and is controlled by it.  If you don't believe me, how much BTC do you want to walk to the moon and grab me some cheese?  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
plandemic_master

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 10:39:36 AM

I completely agree with these words. But I want to add that nothing happens in vain. We need this experience of our ignorance in order to realize this, to wake up and no longer allow the devil to control our minds.

There is a good animated mini-film for this topic (13 minutes) - "IN-SHADOW - A Modern Odyssey": https://youtu.be/j800SVeiS5I
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1365

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 12:28:34 AM

If you work for the system and controlled by it, you are part of the Matrix. <snip>

That's why Jesus overcame everything, even the whole universe.

Remember when He said the words, Luke 12:49,50:
49I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled! 50But I have a baptism to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed!

The baptism He had to undergo was His suffering and death on the cross. But what is the fire He is bringing on the earth? Go to the site and read the words following the above. But here is the deeper meaning.

When Jesus returns in the same way His disciples had seen Him go into Heaven, He will ignite a fire at the Valley of Ben Hinnom that will burn through the universe, turning the universe into the Lake of Fire prepared for the devil and his angels. Study what went on at the Valley of Ben Hinnom. Consider the ancient installation called Topheth in the Valley.

Anybody whose name isn't found in the Book of Life, will be thrown into the Lake of Fire, which is the second death (Revelation 20:13-15). This death is final, but it isn't simply dead and done.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2021, 12:33:42 AM

49I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled! 50But I have a baptism to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed!

I don't, nor does anyone else.  Those words were written almost a century after your god died.  Everyone forgot for several generations, nothing was spoken or written, them suddenly all these people remember every word?

The matrix/god may not give everyone equal intelligence - but it is fair.  You cannot understand, but you can look down on others who do.  Whatever makes your soul peaceful.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 01:18:08 AM

I don't, nor does anyone else.  Those words were written almost a century after your god died.  Everyone forgot for several generations, nothing was spoken or written, them suddenly all these people remember every word?

The matrix/god may not give everyone equal intelligence - but it is fair.  You cannot understand, but you can look down on others who do.  Whatever makes your soul peaceful.  Smiley

Those words were written almost a century after Jesus God was raised back to life, as well, and many times before the century and after the century.

You are certainly welcome to join us, before you become crisper than burnt toast.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2021, 01:22:50 AM

Those words were written almost a century after Jesus God was raised back to life, as well, and many times before the century and after the century.

So a man had children, they had children, they had children, and finally they had children.  No one has ever talked about it.  Then everyone remembers with such detail

That's how you know you're in the matrix.  Come join us.  Smiley

decodx

Activity: 1400
Merit: 914

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 12:44:20 PM

Currently, people who work for the system  are working intentionally/unintentional to hand full control of earth over to the one who controls the matrix. You are helping satan take full control of our world by your deeds, actions, inaction.

People don't really like the sound of it but we are all part of the system or work for the system.
What do you suggest so that we are not part of the system? To give up on life?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ucy (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 02:15:43 PM

People don't really like the sound of it but we are all part of the system or work for the system.What do you suggest so that we are not part of the system? To give up on life?

Break free and join the Good System.
The system of this world is ruled by an evil entity called satan. It's the kingdom darkness, while the Good System is ruled over by JESUS CHRIST. Once you repent from your old ways(sins) and believe in JESUS CHRIST, you will be broken free from the evil system and grafted to the Good one.  Once you are grafted to the new system, you will likely be visited constantly/occasionally by JESUS(and angels) and be told things that you must always believe and obey.
*once in the New System, you might find something like the Internet unnecessary because you will have a far more advanced way of communicating with the System and knowing things that should be known.

* It's important to note that the Good system has alot of Power over the evil system, so you have absolutely nothing to fear when you are in the Good system.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 02:40:35 PM

So a man had children, they had children, they had children, and finally they had children.  No one has ever talked about it.  Then everyone remembers with such detail

Go to almost any two adjacent States in the United States. Find the border between the two States. Most of the time, nobody can determine accurately, just by looking, where the border really lies - the actual line where the two States touch each other, one State being on one side of the line, and the other State being on the other side of the line.

Have the borders of these States changed by themselves over the years? Is everybody right and wrong at the same time when he suggests where the border is? Here is better thinking about the border.

The idea of a State is really a State of mind. Words are written down in such a way that they will convey the same meaning about this State of mind to whomever reads the words. Surveyors make physical surveys of the land. It is done in such a way that only massive land upheavals could disrupt the knowledge of where the State borders really are. States, including their borders, are States of mind that have been written down to remain accurate.

The books and other writings that describe where the States border, are kept as safe as possible, and as long as necessary, so that people always know what State of mind they should have when they talk about two States that are adjacent to each other. All they need do is read what is written in the books and other writings to determine where the State borders are and what the States - of mind - are really like.

The Bible is the same way, even though it ALSO talks about states of mind other than borders only. The Bible is a record written by people who were of a mind to write down what they saw, and were told to write by God. The Bible is accurate, having been faithfully copied over the millennia. Both, the Dead Sea Scrolls, and the Holy Spirit in the hearts and minds of believers, attest to this.

We have Moses, a prince of Egypt at a time when Egypt had the writings from the beginning to his present day. At God's instruction Moses wrote the basics of the happenings in the creation of the universe. It was this State of mind that God wanted for the people. The miracles and the fulfillment of the prophesies recorded in the Bible show that the State of mind is truth.

Absolutely we are in God's matrix. It's a matrix of freedom. The freedom exists by giving meaning to everything through the complexity in the ways that everything works together. Part of the reason why God made it this way, was to give people greatness through allowing them to understand HIS greatness.

God's matrix greatness extends to people in freedom. People have freedom to ignore God and His matrix operations, thereby throwing away some of their own greatness. But God graciously gives these people time to pick up their greatness again, which they can do by recognizing how GREAT He is. Those who permanently reject recognizing God, no longer have a purpose for existing. They have essentially rejected themselves out of existence.

Cool

Ucy (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 03:44:52 PM

The idea of a State is really a State of mind. Words are written down in such a way that they will convey the same meaning about this State of mind to whomever reads the words. Surveyors make physical surveys of the land. It is done in such a way that only massive land upheavals could disrupt the knowledge of where the State borders really are. States, including their borders, are States of mind that have been written down to remain accurate.

Believers must not feed from the tree of knowledge of good and evil else they die spiritual. It's important to totally detach oneself from the so called knowledge in order to remain alive and strong both spiritually and physically.

I have noticed myself getting weakened and almost *dead* after consuming lots of worldly information that tend to contradict the word of GOD even though I try not to believe them. It doesn't matter how little the contradiction is. Imagine it as an evil seed that could grow to become a tree if believed and not destroyed.
We Are People

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 10:59:50 AM

It is important to understand that good and evil come from the one. Evil is just the right hand of God, which helps us (who has a soul) to develop. After all, how would we develop ourselves without evil, if everything was blissful everywhere? We are the future gods (high vibration energies), we are all here in this matrix for our development, this is our lesson now. What is required of us here? - Understand our ignorance and start doing the right thing.
decodx

Activity: 1400
Merit: 914

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 01:52:25 PM

Believers must not feed from the tree of knowledge of good and evil else they die spiritual. It's important to totally detach oneself from the so called knowledge in order to remain alive and strong both spiritually and physically.

And who's the one who decides what's allowed and what's not. Where did you get the idea that knowledge, which is available to us, is the source of evil? In my view, God created the world and everything on it for man and his descendants.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Efarilino

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 02:05:23 PM

Well, if we help it happen by our deeds, actions, or inactions, how do we stop doing it?
Ucy (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 03:43:41 PM

Well, if we help it happen by our deeds, actions, or inactions, how do we stop doing it?

By doing what pleases the CREATOR of Heaven & Earth rather than what pleases the world.
 It pleases our CREATOR to love HIM and your fellow man. If you truely love the CREATOR, you won't abuse what HE created. You will steadily do what pleases HIM.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 02:45:20 AM

I have noticed myself getting weakened and almost *dead* after consuming lots of worldly information that tend to contradict the word of GOD even though I try not to believe them. It doesn't matter how little the contradiction is. Imagine it as an evil seed that could grow to become a tree if believed and not destroyed.

Even Solomon says to not be over righteous or over wise. Why die before your time?

Saint Paul says to live in the world but to not be of the world. He's not telling us to stop eating food or drinking water.

As for your becoming dead from consuming worldly info...

Eyes are really good for finding details and particulars. But ears, while they can't find the particulars as well as eyes, are more foundational in some great ways than eyes.

Do you really want to get what God is talking about? Find yourself some Bible tapes or CDs in the language of your choice, and listen to the Bible over and over.

If you read the Bible, you are working at it. You are turning the page, your eyes are going across the page this way and that, you are working, and this is good. But listen to the tapes, because then you are doing nothing but being receptive. Then the Word can work in you without the hindrance of you attempting to suck something up with your eyes. You even hear in your sleep. It goes in, and the Holy Spirit works in you, rather than you trying to twist something out of Him.

Stay pure. You will make mistakes because that's the way this world is. But stay pure, working with the world, but not being part of it.

Cool

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2021, 02:54:38 AM

Absolutely we are in God's matrix. It's a matrix of freedom. The freedom exists by giving meaning to everything through the complexity in the ways that everything works together. Part of the reason why God made it this way, was to give people greatness through allowing them to understand HIS greatness.

Absolutely agree, but you can't define God's gender - only god knows how to identify.

You have always been on the right path - you just need to throw away the limits of first century thinking and accept the modern god in. 

Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: