Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:13:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with blockchain.com (I not receive anymore authorization email)  (Read 419 times)
Uweboll69

Activity: 10
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 12:26:53 AM

I had 0.018 BTC stolen from my Blockchain account three days ago. I've had it since 2013 so I'm pretty upset about it.

Whenever I try to log in to my account it stops me until I confirm it in my email. On the day I was robbed I didn't receive an email...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blockchainwallet

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 12:32:05 PM

Hi All,

We have identified and fixed the cause of this problem so you should once again be receiving verification emails.

Although we do not formally provide support via this forum, we spotted your post and wanted to reach out and share an update.

I am sorry it took us a while to get this one fixed, and we seriously appreciate how patient you guys have been whilst we investigated this.

We've made changes to make sure these email issues do not resurface.

Thanks.

Hi All.
Since yesterday I have serious problem to access on blockchain.com account. When I tried to login, I didn't got any authorization email. I've tried several times. Nothing. All the emails arrived exactly 1 hour later my request. Today I tried again, but no authorization email arrived.

I've already wrote to the support team (but they are very slow). Also used my backup phrases to restore my account using a new email. On the new address I receive email without problem. The bad thing is that the major btc I have on blockchain.com are on the interest balance and this amount was not recovered with the backup.

Someone has similar experience? What I can do?

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 16322

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2021, 12:41:46 PM

Although we do not formally provide support via this forum
Well, you should Tongue I'd love to see more established Bitcoin companies present on this forum.

But first, can you provide evidence that this is an official account? For instance by confirming it somewhere on Blockchain.com? If you do, I'll leave you neutral feedback confirming it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
blockchainwallet

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 05:12:38 PM

Although we do not formally provide support via this forum
Well, you should Tongue I'd love to see more established Bitcoin companies present on this forum.

But first, can you provide evidence that this is an official account? For instance by confirming it somewhere on Blockchain.com? If you do, I'll leave you neutral feedback confirming it.

We created this account in 2014 but we do not list it on our press page here: https://www.blockchain.com/press as its a forum we have only posted on once before to my knowledge. If it helps, feel free to message me your email and I will connect with you from my official Blockchain.com email to verify ownership.

We are looking to improve our social media image and coverage in the near future so I will make sure to mention this forum as a good place for us to engage with crypto enthusiast's.

Thanks.
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2021, 06:50:19 AM
Merited by Potato Chips (2)

We created this account in 2014 but we do not list it on our press page here: https://www.blockchain.com/press as its a forum we have only posted on once before to my knowledge. If it helps, feel free to message me your email and I will connect with you from my official Blockchain.com email to verify ownership.
I confirm blockchainwallet is owned by Blockchain.com. This was confirmed to me from an email address ........@blockchain.com.

We are looking to improve our social media image and coverage in the near future so I will make sure to mention this forum as a good place for us to engage with crypto enthusiast's.
That would be great! Even though the general consensus is more or less not to use web wallets, the reality is many people use it, and often come to Bitcointalk for help (among other things to recover old accounts).

I'll use this post as a reference to leave neutral feedback to confirm ownership.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
blockchainwallet

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 12:07:44 PM

I confirm blockchainwallet is owned by Blockchain.com. This was confirmed to me from an email address ........@blockchain.com.

That would be great! Even though the general consensus is more or less not to use web wallets, the reality is many people use it, and often come to Bitcointalk for help (among other things to recover old accounts).

I'll use this post as a reference to leave neutral feedback to confirm ownership.

Great, feel free to email me direct LoyceV if you ever find a pressing Blockchain.com related issue appear on the forum and you think we should log in and take a look.

Hopefully in the near future we will have ringfenced resource specifically for offering support on social and forum platforms like this.

Until then, you can reach me any time via email.
Potato Chips

Activity: 2716
Merit: 884

yesssir! 🫡

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 06:49:51 PM

Great, feel free to email me direct LoyceV if you ever find a pressing Blockchain.com related issue appear on the forum and you think we should log in and take a look.

Hopefully in the near future we will have ringfenced resource specifically for offering support on social and forum platforms like this.

Rather than waiting for someone to email you, a much better approach would be to take a look at as much thread as you can and provide some help. Although urgency varies, most of what I've read here are pressing enough for your attention. After all, this is people's money we're talking about and users most likely resort to platforms like this because the main support isn't responding/working for them which I think is an enough reason for you guys to take a look, there is definitely a desperation mixed in.

In any case, it's good that blockchain.com is slowly trying to establish their presence in the forum.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
Findingnemo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 727

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 04:49:29 PM

Consider hiring someone for this job rather than doing it with the help of someone for free. Blockchain.com wallet reputation is not good at all in bitcointalk but if you have a rep here to take all the cases about the issues and help them to resolve will be good idea and also can bring back the reputation.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2021, 05:32:39 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2021, 05:53:26 PM by LoyceV

I won't do that, but if you can setup a publicly available email address for anyone to email, that would be great!

Blockchain.com wallet reputation is not good at all in bitcointalk but if you have a rep here to take all the cases about the issues and help them to resolve will be good idea and also can bring back the reputation.
The reputation is mainly bad because of (security) problems inherent to web wallets. I'd never use a web wallet for any serious amounts.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Findingnemo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 727

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 06:14:43 PM

Blockchain.com wallet reputation is not good at all in bitcointalk but if you have a rep here to take all the cases about the issues and help them to resolve will be good idea and also can bring back the reputation.
The reputation is mainly bad because of (security) problems inherent to web wallets. I'd never use a web wallet for any serious amounts.
Security is another fact but blockchain Wallet itself full of bugs because I personally experienced it when received ethereum from one of my friend, I tried too many times to access the wallet and at last I did somehow which happened a year or more than ago. I can still see such kind if bugs with lot of issues like Authorization email, which is the one should be resolved.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███