Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:49:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MD -DragonCoin Project  (Read 63 times)
dragoncoinMT2 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 02:39:01 AM

I start by telling you a little about my life, I am a systems engineering student almost finished, I am a systems technician and I am passionate about everything that has to do with computers, since I was little and worked on a virtual server for an online game.

I built an entire MMORPG game based on an existing game, I kept it online achieving more than 2000 users and income from their purchase, the game is in perfect condition and I have all the knowledge to modify it.

Explaining all of the above, I am going to summarize, what I want is to create a token that identifies the game as such, that the game is the way to mine that currency, I have the game but I do not have the necessary investment to start this project.

I am looking for a work team that can complement each other and benefit from this great project.

demo video attached:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsYeuAUcE80&ab_channel=Metin2DragoCoin

attached donation wallet:
0x8A734a19DCc1F942d9b86e1DfdC849d298cE5b8d

remember to leave your message to the mail
dragoncoinmt2@gmail.com
when the token comes out you will receive the fair amount for your donations
discord contact: NietzScheCommunity#7166

What is Dragon Coin?
r/ Dragon Coin (MD) is a virtual currency (Token) in which it will be mined or “mined” in an open world MMORPG online video game called Metin2DragonCoin.

What will the game do?
r/ The game will only be the mining platform for this currency (MD). Metin2DragonCoin has its own coin called YANG, this coin by gathering the necessary can be exchanged for Dragon Coins, by confirming that the player has the necessary dragon coins for a withdrawal, the amount of Dragon Coins will be sent directly to his virtual wallet collected, with this they can be exchangeable and withdrawable.

Will the MD have an owner?
r/ The dragon currency is going to be a currency for absolutely no one, it will be on the market with all the privileges so that the players can use it, making a profit from it.

When will the beta version of the game come out?
r/The beta phase will begin on April 16, 2022, the doors will be opened to the public so that they can enter and try the game as they please, there will be no limits, many items will be delivered, so that they can advance and learn a little about what what is Metin2DragonCoin

When will the official version of the game come out?
r/ The official version of Metin2DragonCoin has an estimated date and this project will be released on May 28 with its official opening. Video Demo of the game

Facebook Website: https://www.facebook.com/Mt2DragonCoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: