Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:56:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you get mad when the price of your cryptos go higher after you have sold  (Read 2023 times)
Muslimin mj

Activity: 568
Merit: 18

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 11:14:13 PM

I have been investing in cryptos for some years now and i always have to fight a battle with myself whenever i sell some of my cryptos or close my positions in a trade and the price continues to go higher.

Sometimes i regret selling, while sometimes i just try not to look at the particular crypto anymore to avoid having regrets.  

Do you also encounter this? And how do you deal with it?

every trader must have experienced something like what you have experienced. and in my opinion there are 2 factors why we can experience this. First, we were worried that the altcoin we were holding would experience a decline in price and it turned out that the altcoin had increased. second, we already have an initial target that we will sell at the price we have set. So even though we are a little sorry, we have benefited from it and we can start looking for our next target.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 11:17:38 PM

I have been investing in cryptos for some years now and i always have to fight a battle with myself whenever i sell some of my cryptos or close my positions in a trade and the price continues to go higher.

Sometimes i regret selling, while sometimes i just try not to look at the particular crypto anymore to avoid having regrets. 

Do you also encounter this? And how do you deal with it?

every trader must have experienced something like what you have experienced. and in my opinion there are 2 factors why we can experience this. First, we were worried that the altcoin we were holding would experience a decline in price and it turned out that the altcoin had increased. second, we already have an initial target that we will sell at the price we have set. So even though we are a little sorry, we have benefited from it and we can start looking for our next target.

I can say, most of us experienced that kind of situation and will still be experiencing that again and again. Even long time traders like us can still experience the same but what can you do if you need to trade the coin you have. You can't forever hold the coin. So at some point, you will decide to sell it especially if you need some cash. What I do to deal with this scenario, is not look back after I trade. Because I know, once I executed the trade, that's it. You can't reverse the process unless you want to buy again at a higher price.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 11:31:07 PM

It is normal, all people experience it. Seeing the price continues to skyrocket after selling all of, probably makes us regret it. But it is better than forget to sell your coin at a good price before it is dumped severely. However, as long as we already gain profits, we must be grateful to God. There is no need to think too much of regreeting it since we can have a chance to gain bigger profits on the next attempts. Just forget it and focus on the remaining coins!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀