Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:44:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Projects on the potential binance chain !!!  (Read 88 times)
Aletheaminlin (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

2+1=3

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 12:30:45 PM

Hello guys, I've noticed lately there are a lot of great successes on the Binance platform. It is for that same reason that I remember learning about an interesting project, and I want to hear what everyone else thinks about it.

Narwhalswap Protocol
DeFi Platform with Sustainability. We will build a new unique dapp and protocol to enhance the value of the DeFi, create diversified investment, and become the future of financial services.
This project is called Narwhalswap, to talk about this project we need to pay attention to Uniswap. Currently, due to development of Defi, Uniswap is the best choice because of its compactness and convenience. Users can become a Liquidity Provider for a pool on Uniswap by submitting an equivalent value of tokens in exchange for other tokens in the pool. But perhaps if you used Uniswap then you will see this there, transactions stuck, huge gas fees and manual transactions. I think this is really a problem that needs to be seriously addressed and discussed, because above all we need to still be user experience that needs convenience and efficiency.

Token
NAR is the governance and equity token of the Narwhal ecosystem. The most of NAR is mint by liquidity mining. Users holding NAR can participate in community proposals and decisions, and receive dividends continuously.
Name: NAR tokens
Symbol: NAR
Supply: 21,000,000
Platform: BSC

Basically it is quite similar to the current DEX, but I noticed its tone is quite a little, and it seems experience with it is not bad. Will not be too surprised if this project next time generate a lot of great buzz, please leave your thoughts on it.

1+1+1=2+1
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 09:21:15 PM

Hello guys, I've noticed lately there are a lot of great successes on the Binance platform. It is for that same reason that I remember learning about an interesting project, and I want to hear what everyone else thinks about it.

Narwhalswap Protocol
DeFi Platform with Sustainability. We will build a new unique dapp and protocol to enhance the value of the DeFi, create diversified investment, and become the future of financial services.
This project is called Narwhalswap, to talk about this project we need to pay attention to Uniswap. Currently, due to development of Defi, Uniswap is the best choice because of its compactness and convenience. Users can become a Liquidity Provider for a pool on Uniswap by submitting an equivalent value of tokens in exchange for other tokens in the pool. But perhaps if you used Uniswap then you will see this there, transactions stuck, huge gas fees and manual transactions. I think this is really a problem that needs to be seriously addressed and discussed, because above all we need to still be user experience that needs convenience and efficiency.

Token
NAR is the governance and equity token of the Narwhal ecosystem. The most of NAR is mint by liquidity mining. Users holding NAR can participate in community proposals and decisions, and receive dividends continuously.
Name: NAR tokens
Symbol: NAR
Supply: 21,000,000
Platform: BSC

Basically it is quite similar to the current DEX, but I noticed its tone is quite a little, and it seems experience with it is not bad. Will not be too surprised if this project next time generate a lot of great buzz, please leave your thoughts on it.

just heard about this project now, but i don't see any link written in your post above mate
i think its better to add some link about the project, so, people will learn about the project before decide to drop their money

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
NotaPenguin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 12:25:43 PM

Here are some links mate:

Official Website: https://narwhalswap.org/#/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/narwhalswap

Coinmarketcap Info: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/narwhalswap/

Looks like it's been alive since 19th. Feb 21 with a current price of $0.4971 (27th Feb 21).

hari9981

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 01:16:55 PM

The website looks smooth and professional but the one matter is this type of project very saturated at this moment, doesnt found anything special on it. Can you give me some insight?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: