Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:34:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are any promising DeFi coins mineable?  (Read 227 times)
CascadiaCC (OP)

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 05:14:22 PM

Simple question, are there any mineable promising DeFi coins out there? If so, what?
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 08:10:54 AM

Ive heard about ERGO coin and it's a DeFi project too but the problem is mining difficultly have already rise up too much and with some calculations is see that mining Ethereum is way too profitable than this coin so I just ignore it

Link to website

https://ergoplatform.org/en/

Here is ergo calculator

https://ergoplatform.org/en/mining/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 10:34:01 PM

Simple question, are there any mineable promising DeFi coins out there? If so, what?
Most of the DEFI coins are tokens that work on the blockchains of Ethereum, Tron, Binance and others.
I think it is worth mining those coins that bring the maximum profit to date, and then investing in DEFI projects.
For information on the profit of video cards and mining algorithms, see this resource
https://mining.help/profit/

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 01:04:10 PM

It's better to invest in DeFi projects than mining them because there are other more profitable coins to mine than new altcoins right now, it's like missing lots of chances, you can mine Ethereum and divert the money back into any DeFi projects you want

Drahzar

Activity: 345
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 06:03:16 PM

i farm some tokens on BSC since i prefer farming. like cakecrypt
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1771

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 09:18:23 PM

OP asked about mineable coins not farmable ones. Please get to know the difference first before coming here to shill a token on BSC

- Crypto mining >> Process of verifying and adding transactions into a blockchain. During the process, miners earn rewards in form of newly generated coins that enter the total circulating supply of coins.

- Yield farming >> Process of looking or staking coins in loan or liquidity pools so that one can earn rewards in form of interests or trading fees.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Wingsbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 11:07:41 AM

Majority of defi projects aren't proof of work based, they are 99% yield farming and staking, so instead of looking for which one to mine better buy some and stake for returns

FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 02:30:24 PM

Farming and mining are different ways to make money. If you have read somewhere about liquidity mining, then this has nothing to do with mining coins on ASICs or video cards.
There has been a lot of fraud in defi projects lately, especially on the binance chain. Mining on ASICs or video cards gives stable income so far.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 03:16:23 PM

Farming and mining are different ways to make money. If you have read somewhere about liquidity mining, then this has nothing to do with mining coins on ASICs or video cards.
There has been a lot of fraud in defi projects lately, especially on the binance chain. Mining on ASICs or video cards gives stable income so far.
Stable income for how long? Mining profitability is seasonal base just like crypto bull and bear market, you don't make good profits from mining in bear markets that's another story entirely

elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 04:20:26 PM

Well the point is if anyone is looking to play around defi, they should take a look at farming and the rest. There's no way defi project will support mining since most of them are 'centralized' in terms of initial supply. They don't need to use their own chain, so it makes no sense. Both of them can't provide guaranteed returns since they depends on token price, so everyone need to make their own choices depending on their conditions.
eazolan

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 09:01:38 PM

never heard what's the project?
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 06:18:34 AM

Most of the DEFI coins are tokens that work on the blockchains of Ethereum, Tron, Binance and others.
I think it is worth mining those coins that bring the maximum profit to date, and then investing in DEFI projects.
For information on the profit of video cards and mining algorithms, see this resource
https://mining.help/profit/

I follow your advice, thanks for writing here, this is valuable lesson for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: