Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:42:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As being a miner, what can i do when the Eth is falling  (Read 388 times)
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 02:16:04 AM

ETH is falling but not that bad situation . ETH is that coin that you can safely restore and u'hold it.if you want to soyou can mining  and do what ever you can earn? And hold them for a long term.
if ethereum prices fall automatically revenue will decline. and if you calculate in more detail the cost of fixed electricity costs, the income will decrease. correction if it is deeper, of course it will have an impact on BEP which should have been calculated by the minning participants. Minning at this time is still profitable, but if the price is returned to the dump, I do not understand whether it is still profit or loss to pay for electricity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2021, 11:04:52 AM

Should I sell out all ETH?  Or keep ETH on hand and keep mining patiently in order to come across next bull trend?
How many ethereum you have right now?
If you have many ethereum, I suggest you hold that and not sell if the price does not reach more than $2k or on your target sell price.
It is better to use a small ethereum to sell and take your profit than to sell out all ethereum because we do not know when ethereum price will increase.
If you can still profit from the mining, you can continue to mining ethereum and wait for the ethereum price increase and sell it at a high price.
I go against your idea, if he has a lot of ethereum in his wallet, he should soon split up and start converting to fiat according to each milestone eth is hitting because we had an ideal year for crypto, the altcoin's value has almost recovered relative to its peak, we have spent a long time waiting and continue to waste time waiting is not advised, it is unlikely that next year will continue to be another high point. And even if we make this small mistake, our mining is continuing every day, the amount of ETH per month still allows us to sell at another peak, less profitable but this strategy is safe
No, I do not think that the altcoin price almost ends because I think the altcoin can still increase, especially for ethereum.
He can wait for the next higher price to sell his ethereum as the ethereum price now is at a low price.
The altcoin is still trying to recover step by step, which will not happen in the short term, so I guess that this year will be a good time for the altcoin to increase and reach the peak price.
But he can sell his ethereum if he worries about the next thing that can happen to the crypto market, especially for ethereum price.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 01:28:44 PM

Should I sell out all ETH?  Or keep ETH on hand and keep mining patiently in order to come across next bull trend?

if in my opinion as long as you still get profit from mining Ethereum (the profit you get is greater than your electricity costs), then you better keep mining Ethereum and HOLD until the price of Ethereum increases very high, because I believe the price of Ethereum can increase by at least $2,500 in the future, so you will get a bigger profit from mining Ethereum and HOLD until the price of Ethereum increases to $2,500 or more.

k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 03:40:15 PM

In my opinion when ETH is falling you better to sell it right away, what if the bearish market is getting started?, but if you believe ETH will pump again this year then hold your ETH, it seems you don't need money yet so keep hold and I don't see the sign that will go bear market.
Yes he can get his eth now, I don't understand the market now in this week we can see that market is falling, maybe he can sell it or sell the half then wait for eth 2.0 people will start to get back from using eth once all these issues are done ,or as a miner he can continue to mine eth of course, and hold it until a new bull market appears again , but I think alt season is near, maybe what is happening now is just a big correction.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: