Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:00:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Logan Paul moving to Puerto Rico, fight back on?  (Read 432 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 05:48:27 AM

Times have changed, Mayweather thought that he could still attract big crowds by himself, and while that was true in the past this is not the case anymore, and there are too many factors about it, to begin with his opponent, if we can even call it that, is not going to present any kind of meaningful opposition, second we know that Mayweather is no longer on the best shape as his age and lack of training has taken its toll, if he wants a big payday and wants to return to the spotlight then a rematch with Canelo could be the way to do it but I doubt it will happen.

I doubt Mayweather would risk his undefeated record fighting Canelo no matter how much money is dangled in front of him. I’m guessing he’s probably feeling his age and reconsidering even the Logan fight. He was assured enough money to make it worth his while. Maybe he’s not as confident about beating Logan Paul as everyone else is that he will.
I agree, Mayweather has always cared too much about his undefeated record and always handpicked his opponents, his first fight with Canelo at least to me was an obvious attempt to get to him while he was still young and unexperienced and get the win, which he did, it would be interesting to see him fight Canelo on his prime, but as you said it is not going to happen, but if he really wanted to demonstrate he is the best then that will be the perfect way to show it.

It will be a suicide,  fighting an active monster after you retire.

Mayweather knows that even how much big money at stake chance of knocking him is very possible, Canelo is no longer a joke but a heavy puncher which can take you whatever hide and run you have in mind, even this special tactics is not safe for Canelo as if he got a slight open he will surely take you down. If he's going to stake he's  name fighting Canelo or Pacquiao is best options to bring him another millions of dollars profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: