Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:45:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KAWPOW]The Life is Splendid[NO-PREMINE]  (Read 1462 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Butterflyman

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 01:43:15 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2021, 07:27:00 AM by Butterflyman

Hopefully doesn't go dead..

Is there a mobile wallet coming? I suggest that it should have private key export / import. Many mobile wallets lack this important feature.

Major concern as with many new projects: VIRUSES.
Devs need to do something about the amount of virus alerts in the wallet if this is a genuine project not trying to scam or hack etc

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
camerello

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 04:16:44 PM

sorry i am using t-rex 0.19.11 with a gtx 750 ti. there would be the possibility to adjust the intensity since the monitor responds to jerks and the temperature is fixed at 80 °? thank you
AikaPool

Activity: 876
Merit: 500

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2021, 08:03:58 AM

Welcome to new pool: https://aikapool.com/spld
PROP, SOLO - 1%

http://aikapool.com - pool for a good mining!
Butterflyman

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 02:48:17 AM

Security Alert!
Some people are losing Ravencoin since using the Splendid wallets. I would suggest to be wary of this project until the devs respond and solve. Make sure all your other coin wallets are secured and protected and don't use SPL wallets until team responds
camerello

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 10:29:28 AM

in my opinion the wallet does not work well, after having mined my splendid for a few days they disappeared, I had made a backup and even putting the file does not appear anymore. what should we think of this project ??
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2021, 04:58:52 PM

Security Alert!
Some people are losing Ravencoin since using the Splendid wallets. I would suggest to be wary of this project until the devs respond and solve. Make sure all your other coin wallets are secured and protected and don't use SPL wallets until team responds

The Windows wallet is a Trojan which steals your coins

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Waldemarrr

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 05:34:13 PM

This is true information???
redkinggg

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 08:23:54 PM

Truly sad  Shocked  I mined 225k coins   Cry but had not downloaded the wallet to transfer yet.  PHew
Waldemarrr

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 11:08:45 PM

I have downloaded, my wallet is ok.
Butterflyman

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 01:42:26 AM

For anyone wanting to see what the fuss is about regarding virus, hop into discord.
But for anyone interested in Splendid, forget it.

The devs have stuffed up big time and the project is basically over. Devs haven't responded for 2 days. What more is there to hope for from this? Sure, someone can recompile a clean wallet without viruses etc but it's too late for that now. Devs should have had it clean from the start, have more polite moderators on discord, and then maybe this project could have shot to the moon.

So if anyone sees a new project and want to be safe, always scan for viruses, Trojans and spyware before you open new wallets Trust your gut feeling if you feel suspicious of a virus trojan alert and don't use an infected wallet until you can be sure it's safe (unlikely if it's a information gathering Trojan).
wanganxiu

Activity: 211
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 05:13:50 AM

Spld coins really have Trojan horses, and several people have lost mainstream coins worth tens of thousands of dollars. . . Please delete the spld coin wallet and quickly kill the virus!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: