Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:45:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MoonPool.top:Invest in the line upwards  (Read 116 times)
cryptobae555 (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 05:16:44 PM

Thread hosted for MooNpool

MoonPool.top
Invest in the line upwards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptobae555 (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 05:18:02 PM

Thread hosted for MooNpool
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2021, 11:16:41 PM

Is this an old project that you want to bring to life? That claim "$124.000 Raised In Private Sale" while I see there's no social media or group that build community, there isn't even a whitepaper to read, I can't believe that. If according to the roadmap, right now is the time to publish MOPO token, where is the contract address?

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 11:20:12 PM

Is this an old project that you want to bring to life? That claim "$124.000 Raised In Private Sale" while I see there's no social media or group that build community, there isn't even a whitepaper to read, I can't believe that. If according to the roadmap, right now is the time to publish MOPO token, where is the contract address?

Their private sale ended last year. If what they claim is true, then, what achievements do they have achieved with this amount?
Raising that amount in times of pandemic, is quite a feat. Hard to raise money even with the current situation.
Now, they are holding again pre-sale. So how much they really want before they can show us tangible progress here?
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 01:08:58 AM

There is a problem in the link that you provide to the MoonPool social media account (Facebook & Twitter). The link does not lead to MoonPool social media account, but to MoonPool site, as well as the link on the MoonPool site also has the same problem, please fix it immediately.
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2021, 09:15:19 PM

Their private sale ended last year. If what they claim is true, then, what achievements do they have achieved with this amount?
Raising that amount in times of pandemic, is quite a feat. Hard to raise money even with the current situation.
Now, they are holding again pre-sale. So how much they really want before they can show us tangible progress here?
I think that this is not true, then why another announcement this year,would use the old one, but they decided to do it in a new way.It all looks very strange,as well as links to social networks do not work and where is the team?
meetAm
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 01:55:10 PM

I don't understand why socials links on facebook and twitter not working, on the website also. Isn't it better to put them when you have already workable socials?
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2021, 11:07:04 PM

I think that this is not true, then why another announcement this year,would use the old one, but they decided to do it in a new way.It all looks very strange,as well as links to social networks do not work and where is the team?
Looks like people also ask the same thing above and yet to get an answer. This is really as usual, they start to disappear when people start to digging up and want more information. The OP doesn't even give link to the telegram group for further questions, that's weird. They think it is enough just to post it and people will be attracted, very wrong.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 09:59:58 AM

Where does this info sourced from? I tried to look for the number myself but didn't find them on their site or white paper. In tone with @nimogasm, I find it quite hard to believe. If they collected such a good amount of fund, they can just create their website in days (which means it should be online around last year) but they just appeared few days ago.

@cryptobae555, where do you find this project, have you do your DD for CM before accepting to moderate this project? I also have some questions for dev, but I'll wait for this info to be clarified first.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: