Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:58:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want To Buy A Bitcointalk Forum Account - Any Legit Seller can contact me.  (Read 81 times)
youruser (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 04:20:38 AM

Hello, I want to buy a Forum Account.
Only Legit Seller can send me a PM on Forum
or You will find me on telegram: @Accountbuyer11

I've searched on forum and already talked with other sellers who posted in this forum to sell their accounts but most of them are fake, and gave me others account's photo and edited photo.
If you are a legit seller then contact with me, otherwise please don't send me PM, and don't waste my time.

Only one Legendary or Hero account is enough for me,
Don't come to PM for offering your sr or lower ranked account.

For nosy person: I know some of you don't like buying selling account, its your right. and its my right to buy account cause it is not prohibited. So don't come here to give your opinion.
I requested to you please don't come here to give your opinion, I know forum rules. Thank you for your understanding.

I want to buy only one account, so after finding that I will lock this thread.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
youruser (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 06:12:39 AM

Bump for today. 2/22/2021
feel free to talk, offer your price.. I will must buy if I'll get you legit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: